It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 1st - Osama Killed and THE FOUNDING OF THE ILLUMINATI!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Today, May 1st 2011, Osama bin Laden was killed in Pakistan by American forces. Anybody else find it funny that it was also the date considered to be the founding of the Illuminati?

The second reason for the founding date of May 1st relates to the fact that in communications between members of the Order, the word Illuminati was to be symbolized by a point within a circle: ☉. This has always represented the sun, probably before writing was even invented, and the Egyptians used it thousands of years ago as the Hieroglyphic symbol for the sun-god Ra. The May Day festivals were an enactment of both sun and fire worship; so May 1st—giving the overt symbolism of the Order—was a perfect day (symbolically) for the founding of the Illuminati. The connection between the point within a circle and May Day celebrations is also manifested by the practice surrounding the Maypole.

Also:

May 1st, 2003 : President George W. Bush on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln off the California coast announces in a speech to the nation, major combat in Iraq is over.

On May 1st 1945 allied forces overtook Hitler's private MOUNTAIN retreat in Bavaria

Eh? EEHH?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Already a post about this.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
who invited buzz killington?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
star and flag!

I have also noticed that every time some major event happens, it doesn't take long to realize that there is always some hidden or occult significance. I believe that it is just how TPTB operate: always in a ritualistic fashion.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Youji69

I have also noticed that every time some major event happens, it doesn't take long to realize that there is always some hidden or occult significance. I believe that it is just how TPTB operate: always in a ritualistic fashion.

Absolutely. And the more you know and the more you see, the more obvious it becomes.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

This music goes with the theme... lol enjoy!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Haha nice song... I forgot how much I liked fatboy slim

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This date is also the date that Hitler's death was revealed/announced... quite a symbolic date if you ask me

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check that out. Censoring anyone posting videos with titles about Osama's death pictures.
Woooo freedom of expression.

top topics

join