It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth (4/27) / Wedding (4/29) / Death (5/1)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Just to add to what I mentioned earlier.

I have noticed that all the different media coverage have started using the exact same new line on Bin Laden's death. All the news networks I have being watching have been stating that 'conspiracy theorists' are doubting his death and are calling for proof.

I am convinced that this is being placed in the news reports for a reason. Anyone with a brain knows that we do not need to see proof. If he was not dead , there would be a video released very quickly with him in it and holding some newspaper reporting his death. I am hearing a lot of conspiracy theories but i really haven't heard too many people calling for proof of his death.

I can only conclude that this story has been placed in the media as an excuse so that his death can be displayed. This would be a display to the world of the victory. Showing off the prize as it were.

I expect to be bombarded with pictures of his dead body on the MSM fairly soon. Another requirement of the ongoing ritual.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I would not be surprised at all to see this also played out in reality.

edit on 5/2/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

Thank you for a very relevant thread! We're still waiting on the new God of Egypt (Opec).

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OMG, the ressurrection may be bigger than Opec. The League is back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Maybe this resurrection is more "terrorist attacks" & we shall enter another "war" but we'll all swallow it like we did on 9/11 because of blind patriotism.

That, or the anti-christ. But whatever, just as long as it doesn't interfere with my American Idol & Jersey Shore!!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I mentioned that William might be headed to the Bohemian Grove and using the delay of the honeymoon as an excuse...well this morning it was reported that Kate and William will be vacationing in Hollywood this summer so they'll be in the same state at the same time....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What a great post.
I`m really surprised this hasn`t received more attention.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Its hilarious when human greed and war mix together.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Bump.

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join