It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth (4/27) / Wedding (4/29) / Death (5/1)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I apologize for yet another Osama thread but I want to get this message out if people haven't thought about it. I don't find anything a coincidence any longer.

We have long standing questions being answered but we also, in 6/7 days, we have the memes of Birth on April 27th Wednesday morning with the "BC" release followed by the Wedding meme two days later on April 29th with the Royal Wedding followed two days later by the Death meme on May 1st/2nd with the death of Osama.

All of this is staged - and 99.7% of people will believe its all just coincidence and there is nothing to it but I urge you to look deeper for why because there is some meaning in this and if we know what it is we can hopefully gleam an idea of what they have planned.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I apologize for yet another Osama thread but I want to get this message out if people haven't thought about it. I don't find anything a coincidence any longer.

We have long standing questions being answered but we also, in 6/7 days, we have the memes of Birth on April 27th Wednesday morning with the "BC" release followed by the Wedding meme two days later on April 29th with the Royal Wedding followed two days later by the Death meme on May 1st/2nd with the death of Osama.

All of this is staged - and 99.7% of people will believe its all just coincidence and there is nothing to it but I urge you to look deeper for why because there is some meaning in this and if we know what it is we can hopefully gleam an idea of what they have planned.

Why is this in skunk works. This is very real. No BS on this one. If people think it is a wild conspiracy theory they they have no clue how this world works. Everything that the Elite does has meaning. I mean Everything. Look up the the dates they use for false flags and wars. Ex. March 19, 2003 Iraq War, March 19 2011 Libya war. 9-11-1990 Bush Sr. annouces NWO, 9-11-2001 Bush Jr. Brings down the trade center and kills 3000 Americans. Wake up people this is not skunkworks. It hurts the entire site for this to be in skunk works.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Maybe, but what does it all mean?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199

The question should be "What does it mean to those in power who have a vested interest in occult rituals". Answer that and we have the outer edges of the puzzle. After that putting it all together should be less dicey.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I had a disturbing thought as I went to sleep that we have Birth -> Marriage -> Death and the next would be Resurrection.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think I'm settled on this being a world-wide ritual that is being carried out to bring forth something and that resurrection is the ultimate goal of the ritual. The question is what are they trying to resurrect?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
resurrection

I hope they bring back Caprica...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

"That is not dead which can eternal lie..."

Unlikely to be something friendly to our collective interests, imho.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199

The question should be "What does it mean to those in power who have a vested interest in occult rituals". Answer that and we have the outer edges of the puzzle. After that putting it all together should be less dicey.

All three events center around symbolic kings, I would therefore posit that the "resurrection" event would also center on a figurative king.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

That is a good observation. I believe what we are witnessing might be a ritual related to Isis and Osiris.

Isis's name comes from the hieroglyph of the throne with a female ending reading "Mistress of the Throne" (Osiris also has the throne in his name, meaning "Occupier of the Throne"). Originally it was the symbol for 'flesh', reading "Mistress of Flesh". Not only did her name suggest that she was Queen of the Gods, but that she had also once been a mortal woman.

Her cult originated at Per-hebet, and spread over the whole of Egypt and beyond. Ancient Egyptian festivals for Isis included

1. 'The Festival of Isis'
  2. 'The Birthday of Isis'
  3. 'The Marriage of Isis and Osiris'
  4. 'The Feast of Lights of Isis'
  5. 'The Lamentations of Isis and Nephthys for Osiris'
  6. 'Isis Seeks the Body of Osiris'
  7. 'Isis Rejoices as She Finds Osiris'
  8. 'The Birth of Horus, Child of Isis'

The first was celebrated on the Vernal Equinox (around March 20th), to celebrate the return of life to the world. Obama started the Libyan War on March 19th, the same day as the Iraq War.

The dates are off from that point but the flow is the same - the celebration of birth, the marriage, the feast of lights honoring the spirits of the dead, and then the lamentations for the death of Osiris. Then as the myth goes Isis searches for the body of Osiris, finds the body (minus one part), and then becomes pregnant by the body to give birth to Horus.

This same pattern used by the Pharaohs might be in effect today with the Presidency - the new Pharaoh would be worshiped as the reincarnation of Horus, while the previous Pharaoh viewed as Osiris. The missing part of Osiris was the phallus and we see symbols of that phallus across the world in the form of obelisks, the most prominent being the Washington Monument which was recently shown destroyed by aliens on the ABC show the 'Event' which has been eerily foreshadowing events.

I would not be surprised at all to see this also played out in reality.

edit on 5/2/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
To add to my last comment - wasn't Osiris put in a coffin and set down the Nile? A 'burial at Sea'?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
And I wonder - why did Willy and Kate suddenly cancel their honeymoon, which was to take place abroad, somewhere?? Had they been informed of the next, upcoming, thoroughly planned event??

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I hadn't heard that about the honeymoon - where were they planning on going? Maybe William wants to schedule it to overlap with Bohemian Grove and they'll end up in California (or at least William will)?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
May 1st 1776 founding of illuminti

Yesterday.
The morning of may1st began with the current pope in ritual which involved the parading around of the blood of pope john paul which was broadcast around the world.

the day ended with Obama announcing the death of Osama. 66years to the day the death of hitler was announced.

Was May 1st the original easter/rescurrection sunday?

I think it is obvious there is a resurrection underway.

Was that the blood of the previous pope we seen on tv? Is JP coming back to be the carry out revalations and become the last pope? the second reading in the ceremony yesterday spoke about end times very clearly and specifically.

or could it have been someone else's blood?

The world is in ciris at this moment. We need a saviour. One might just beabout to be produced.

be aware.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
The morning of May 1st began with the current pope in ritual which involved the parading around of the blood of pope john paul which was broadcast around the world.

I saw a clip of the beatification while I was eating yesterday and I don't remember seeing any news leading up to it so it is interesting. The Catholic Church is an arm of the Illuminati as far as I am concerned. Apparently millions of people attended the ritual. It could be symbolic of Isis searching for the body of Osiris so you are probably right, they are operating on a very rapid timeline to bring about resurrection of something.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I hadn't heard that about the honeymoon - where were they planning on going? Maybe William wants to schedule it to overlap with Bohemian Grove and they'll end up in California (or at least William will)?

Yes, their honeymoon destination was kept secret all along. People were betting , it seems, on where they were going to go. The fact that they were to leave on the day after the wedding was all over the news and everyone (else) was waiting to know where they were going to go. And then suddenly, suddenly, the trip was cancelled.....in retrospect now, it seems all a little (quite a bit, a lot, very much ) odd...to say the least!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous
reply to post by ararisq

"That is not dead which can eternal lie..."

Unlikely to be something friendly to our collective interests, imho.

The Great Old Ones returning?

Watch the seas gentlemen. Also don't look beyond the forbidden mountain range in Antarctica.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Sounds interesting, care to elaborate?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So by burring him at sea, it was a sign that the next event will be from the ocean?

I dont get what your pitching.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahko
And I wonder - why did Willy and Kate suddenly cancel their honeymoon, which was to take place abroad, somewhere?? Had they been informed of the next, upcoming, thoroughly planned event??

It has not been said that William and Kate cancelled their honeymoon. They did not go on honeymoon immediately as people and the media expected them to, but there has been no evidence to suggest a honeymoon was arranged and then cancelled. There are reports which say they had never planned on going on honeymoon immediately after their wedding.

<<   2 >>

join