It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Obama and Democrates for having the guts to bring justice for us Americans. 'OBL' DEAD.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And they say it's the conspiracy theorists who are the crazies. ROFL!
edit on 9-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

There's a lot more going on than meets the eye here. Don't be so quick to dismiss the obvious to what's going on. You may think the American people voted 'Barry' into power. But in reality he was put into power. Do I have to mention the family name that put him there? ROTHSCHILD!!

Now who else before him was put into power? Well most if not all the other presidents were. Ad look at our Prime Minister here in the UK David Cameron! Another Rothschild stooge!!

And what do they do best? War! Destruction! Deceit! Murder! Genocide! And they are very good liars. Very smart until it comes to photoshopping pics and vids. Then it all goes to hell. But do they care? No! Why? Because some of their sheep still believe in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy?!! And their sheep will believe anything they say......Just like u!!

Read between the lines......But also look at the bigger picture.

What do they have to gain? Well indeed.........

What do you honestly think is going on?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by here4awhile

wow talk about a zombie who actually buys into the 2 party system...YA THX OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS

More like thank you to the seals...if that's even how it went down...

Do you really think the republicans would have did it as fast as MR. HUSSEIN ObAMA KENYA HAWAII BARRACK DID, Me neither !

Except that he didn't - because OBL was already dead! One of the people in the village even gave the name of the man in the video which was supposed to be OBL watching TV. He was his neighbour, he knew him. He made the statementn in front of dozens of other villagers.

That man was just a puppet of the muslim extremist to spread that false information.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

wow talk about a zombie who actually buys into the 2 party system...YA THX OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS

I am pretty sure obama would say your welcome, thanks foe saying thanks, our country deserved the great pay back that the democrats alone accomplished, it’s well noted. Obama and the democrates will welcome your vote in 2012.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

They are, just look around,lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

They are, just look around,lol

Do you have a mirror?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Do you really think the republicans would have did it as fast as MR. HUSSEIN ObAMA KENYA HAWAII BARRACK DID, Me neither !

Except that he didn't - because OBL was already dead! One of the people in the village even gave the name of the man in the video which was supposed to be OBL watching TV. He was his neighbour, he knew him. He made the statementn in front of dozens of other villagers.

That man was just a puppet of the muslim extremist to spread that false information.

Yeah right, and I'm guessing you have zero evidence to back up that claim.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yeah right, and I'm guessing you have zero evidence to back up that claim.

You don’t need evidence when you think realistically

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join