It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Obama and Democrates for having the guts to bring justice for us Americans. 'OBL' DEAD.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Why did you post the image of that kitten? I am very suspicious of you......
edit on 2-5-2011 by caladonea because: Was wrong on image........

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Errr... OK i think I’ve miss understood you, i certainly am not trolling

I thought you meant that it was a fake fake... if you know what i mean

I posted the picture originally to try to show the OP (who in my opinion seems a little carried away with all the celebrating and whooping) that you can’t believe what TPTB tell you and that its possible that the death was faked...

You then told me that my fake picture had been debunked leading me to believe that maybe i had posted a hoax picture.... i had to do some searching on Google to find that the picture of "dead Osama" is in fact the one being distributed by the mass media.

Wow this has all got confusing... anyway it seems we are on the same side LOL

Sorry for the confusion and hope I’ve cleared it up...

Muckster

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think you thread title should read:

Thank you Obama & Dems for having the courage to continue with the established President Bush policies on fighting terror.

To include the keeping GITMO open for business.

Continuing establish and reliable torture/info gathering techs.

Keeping suspected terrorist in GITMO without any trials or rights to any due process of Law (2 thumbs up there).

Keeping forces in Iraq.

Keeping the fight going in Afgan (actually expanding it).

Yes, thank god Bush left everything in place for you before he left (in that arena). I think you got the picture.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Obvious shiz disturber... ignore

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this thread. Sometimes it's hard to see the Forrest for all the Kool-Aid.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cac3f79528da.jpg[/atsimg]

lol..kidding...but good job spec forces...

Military

Okay, I don't care what you think of last night's announcement, this pic is just frickin' HILARIOUS!! I am bookmarking your post so I can go to it whenever I need a good laugh. Best photobomb EVER! Major star for you SaturnFX!!!

edit on 2-5-2011 by dalloway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
So all of you would have him live? Keep him alive to hold a trial to prove he is guilty? Give him the rights of an American citizen? He was a killer of innocents, a murderous bastard on a mission to create as many like himself as possible under the guise of religion. He is exactly where he deserves to be. USA! USA! USA!

Lol.

Because Osama wasn't an asset of the CIA.

Feeling sheepish?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This post more than any other highlights why much of the world is so Anti-American. I pray that you are being sarcastic but fear you are not. Arrogant and opinionated with little idea of what the hell you are talking about. America is the bad guy in the eyes of the world, and I am truly ashamed that my England was dragged into its evil war mongering ways. You have butchered your way across 3 countries, trampling on human rights, and raping and pillaging along the way. Pride cometh before a fall. God help us all because we have become the enemy!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I dont buy it took them all this time to find him. That either means that he was dead and on ice all this time, or they have been ignoring the issue while pursuing their economic goals first, and either way, it tells me that killing him now is about making themselves look good. Not about protecting America, and ridding the world of a scourge.

Or maybe they didn't look for him because he worked for them?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Obvious troll thread is obvious.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If anyone believes Barry is a great man and president, then, if there is a God, I surly hope He will help you....because you are surly in need of it.....and about him winning the next election, you will be a lucky person to see another election in this country...but, if by chance we do wake up enough people to see what is going on right in front of them, this piece of wasted semen will never sit in that office again.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well Mr. OBL... the president needs you on a new mission now.

Here's what we're gonna do: fake your death and then you'll continue on your deep cover for the CIA.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Is this thread about World of Warcraft?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I find this story freakin histerical! Buried at sea! Respect islamic burial practices!
Oh my sides are killing me!
AND PEOPLE FRIGGIN BELIEVE IT!
Oh my God, they're chanting USA on the TV... You can't make this sh$t up!! Well YOU can't, but your government can! Barry O'Puppetman, our hero! Oh what a World.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hey bud. Don't believe everything you hear like children do.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
It’s a great day to be an American, a great day indeed.

Today is a day that will be remembered ‘AS AN HISTORICAL DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE‘, a day in which the Americans will feel EXTRA proud to have a Democratic President in office.

A President that has fulfilled his promises over and over again,and has delivered big time. I sure can’t wait to see our troops come home ,and surly can’t wait to see how the Muslim world is going to react.

Thank goodness we had a Democratic President in office.

The Young Voters will surly appreciate it in the ' 2012 voting ' decision.

Thank you ‘OBAMA’ thanks ‘DEMOCRATS’…YOU’RE THE BEST!

Thank you OBAMA for sole taking responsibility for killing him, he was on the run for more then 30 some years and several other presidents before you.You and your adminatration did it under 3 years,and one term.

Mission accomplished.

TextPresident Obama announced late Sunday that Osama bin Laden, the leader of Al Qaeda responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks, was killed in a firefight during an operation he ordered inside Pakistan, ending a 10 year manhunt for the world’s most wanted terrorist. American officials were in possession of his body,

Wow Hook Line and Sinker!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
So all of you would have him live? Keep him alive to hold a trial to prove he is guilty? Give him the rights of an American citizen? He was a killer of innocents, a murderous bastard on a mission to create as many like himself as possible under the guise of religion. He is exactly where he deserves to be. USA! USA! USA!

edit to add: Let me clarify that I do not give credit to Obama for this event, the search for Osama and his death is to be credited to the soldiers diligence, and the military strategist's who were able to carry this out.

The CIA created him and his followers, I can not even imagine what they did to him and his country and the Middle East after his usefulness was over or what CIA secrets they shared with him to make him hate the US so much beside going back on their promises and leaving the Middle east alone. we will never know the dirt.
Treat him as an American..no how about as a human being?

WHY:

What am I missing..oh how about the uranium shells we are using that kill inoccents now and later besides the innocent victoms of our Governments greedy plans.

Toxic, radioactive uranium-238 -- so-called depleted uranium -- used in munitions, missiles and tank armor may be responsible for deadly health consequences among U.S. and allied troops and populations in bombed areas, and has probably caused permanent radioactive contamination of large parts of Iraq, Bosnia, Kosovo and perhaps Afghanistan. Depleted uranium "penetrators" as they are called burn on impact and up to 70 percent of the DU is released (aerosolized) as toxic and radioactive dust that can be inhaled and ingested and later trapped in the lungs or kidneys.

In January 2001, the world press finally discovered depleted uranium (DU) weapons(1), the super hard munitions made with waste U-238 -- an alpha emitter with a radioactive half-life of 4.5 billion years. Nine years of radiation-induced death, disease, and birth abnormalities in Iraq did not move major news organizations to investigate,

www.commondreams.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
that bin laden photo has been proven a hoax
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already removed and the video too. Wow

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

The shades on your avatar have blinded your judgment in reality.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You've GOTTTTTT to be freaking kidding me?

Yeah, all those Dem congressmembers the way the stormed in and kilt bin Laden. Their heroes!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join