It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you Obama and Democrates for having the guts to bring justice for us Americans. 'OBL' DEAD.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Pathetic. Can you get anymore brainwashed OP? He is going to use this ONE good thing that happened under his presidency to try to make it look like he's been great and we need his guidance for 4 more years. They are even saying it on the news right NOW, that he will try to use it. Have you not been fleeced enough? Lied to enough? You actually so asleep that you think he's such a great leader and we need more of this? Like I said, Pathetic.

You do realize that this is what's going to get him re-elected right? It's a little too obvious that he's going to ride this in to 2016.

link   
reply to post by space cadet

My government has been ignoring Osama bin Laden for the last decade almost, and I am supposed to care now?

"lets go get the guy who masterminded 9-11, but first, lets attack Iraq for no reason, drop a few trillion there, then lets go to war in Afghanistan, and blow some more loot, and then, lets start another "humanitarian effort" in Libya, and oh hey...................someone killed Osama."

I dont buy it took them all this time to find him. That either means that he was dead and on ice all this time, or they have been ignoring the issue while pursuing their economic goals first, and either way, it tells me that killing him now is about making themselves look good. Not about protecting America, and ridding the world of a scourge.

The timing is just perfect too. Obama is on the crap end of two conflicts that HE is responsible for and we are sick of war, sick of security alerts, just sick of all of it.

So they threw us a bone.

Excuse me if I dont get all excited now that they finally did the one thing they should have done 10 years ago.

Osama probably died of boredom waiting for someone to look for him.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Just to help you feel safer.

You are the epitome of what is wrong with this country.

Thanks for the reminder.

Edit:

And just the fact that you have any stars or flags for this trash is utterly disappointing, and quite a sad day for ATS.
edit on 5/1/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Now that I know my image worked, I suspect that the OP is being sarcastic. If not...

edit on 1-5-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cac3f79528da.jpg[/atsimg]

lol..kidding...but good job spec forces...

Military

JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE BY DEMOCRATES AND OUR GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

MISSION...IS ACCOMPLISHED.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Not sure if thats him...he use some of that beard dye stuff? hmm

he has alot of decoys...how can they confirm thats the real deal?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

Pathetic. Can you get anymore brainwashed OP? He is going to use this ONE good thing that happened under his presidency to try to make it look like he's been great and we need his guidance for 4 more years. They are even saying it on the news right NOW, that he will try to use it. Have you not been fleeced enough? Lied to enough? You actually so asleep that you think he's such a great leader and we need more of this? Like I said, Pathetic.

You do realize that this is what's going to get him re-elected right? It's a little too obvious that he's going to ride this in to 2016.

TextYou do realize that this is what's going to get him re-elected right

'Yes we can' , Yes we will !

link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE BY DEMOCRATES AND OUR GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

MISSION...IS ACCOMPLISHED.

Naa man, Dems didn't do this, soldiers did this.

The guy needed to go. Obama no doubt will use this as an accomplishment, but overall, this isn't some political party win, its just some unfinished business from new york with love.

I am a lib, but I don't see this as some sort of left wing win..its just closure.

link   
What are democrates?

And why must you come on here and troll? Why am I even feeding the troll? Oh, right, because It's about 10pm and the wife is on the 360 and I have nothing better to do with my life than waste it.

There is no such thing as an actual democrat or republican. Political parties are a farce to make you think you have a choice. It's all one "party".

link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

kick her off or join her!

Better yet . . . play WoW.
That is how I melt my brain.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot

I don't see that
I see the republicans getting themselves de-elected more than the democrats doing stuff for re-election.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
that bin laden photo has been proven a hoax
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

All president have lied.Point!

But,this is an historical moment,im starting to tear up.

What’s really pathetic is your not celebrating over a man such as bin laden finally being killed? Creepy ! But any way.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Haha, we played that for a little while. We've been WoW-free for about 6 months now. Feels good to be clean. lol

reply to post by SaturnFX

That's actually a more likely scenario, but I just have a feeling that this has...brought up his popularity because the average joe american isn't the brightest SOB in the world. Ugh, I feel like an ass for just speaking the truth.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Acorn, Union Thugs and Bieber tweens paid to go nutty in front of the White House

Obviously evil doers wavered in their operational capabilities

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If he had been proven guilty we might celebrate
but because he wasn't
we mourn the death of the kind of intelligence it takes
to appreciate that distinction

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You have to have something really wrong with you to CELEBRATE the DEATH of someone.

reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

My 360 decided to take a crap on me. So WoW is my only fall back for now. xD

Gratz on being free of Warcrack.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Thanks, I think they need like an AA for WoW.

And you know, to bring up celebrating the death of Osama. I don't think it's so much the death of the man more than the idea that threat the man posed, according to what we're told, is now gone. But if you think about it, he was portrayed as an evil man responsible of the deaths of thousands and would easily kill you too. Why wouldn't we celebrate such an evil mans death? I'm sure it was much the same in what was it, 1946? When Hitler was declared dead. I'm sure every one rejoiced. Of course, it was a different time then too. But still, I think it's the celebration more of the death of the threat not the man.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join