It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama - Why now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I heard awhile ago - I do not remember when or where - that some of our soldiers "had" Osama and were told to "Stand Down".

First - has anyone else heard that or remember where I may have heard it?

IF that is the case - then Why Kill Him Now? What is the motive for the timing?

I can think of all kinds of reasons - - -

What is your thinking on this?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mappam

political capital to get a bounce in the polls and give people something to talk about other than the birther issue

and to seal his re election run in 2012.

thats why now.

his poll numbers were in the tank watch the bounce he gets from this

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
A shift away from of what is really going on? People are starting to wonder about things, they know it and are worried.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is what I wonder to. Is this a red flag to cover something else? I will be watching very closely to find out.Text Black

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mappam

There was a thread started about this a few days ago.
Some old drunk guy leaked this info at a bar.
Not very reliable if you ask me.

link   
Reply to post by neo96

If political gain is the motive his handlers screwed up.

There is still an eternity before the election and in that time people will still see no relief with the economy, jobs, the wars will still be active and whatever bounce Obama migh get will be lost in no time at all.

Now if he can make himself look responsible for fixing all of those other things and space it out in such a way that it stays fresh in the minds of voters he'd have his second term.

But just going on robotics events there's no way this alone will get him his second term.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

Originally posted by Worldbehindyoureyes
This is what I wonder to. Is this a red flag to cover something else? I will be watching very closely to find out.Text Black

You can just imagine the DRIBBLE the main stream media is going to have with this one.

But not to worry, the MSM coverage wil onlyl last about three days max, and then its back to normal BS.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Going on tonights events not "robotics" events.

Stupid autospelling and no mobile post edit. Arrrrgghhh.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't know. I wonder the same thing myself, WHY NOW? That is the real question.

First of all, why would Leon Panetta want to leave the CIA if this just now happened? This would be like one of the greatest achievements for the CIA. But just last week, Obama switched out Panetta with Patreusus (sp). That is strange. Especially since they "got him" a week ago. Which makes my wonder...

If they got him a week ago? Why report it now? Why wait a whole week? When Saddam was captured they broke that story immediately.

First a missile killed him, now a gunshot wound to the head? That's a pretty big mix up.

I believe they've had Osama for a long time. He was probably taken out shortly after 9/11/01. But the timing of this is definitely strange. Is something about to happen in the middle east that the releasing of this info might would hamper? Is this a setup for a false flag here in the states? Could be blamed on martyrdom? I don't know, but the timing is key to whats really going on. Something else is about to happen. Strange they would also release it a 11:50 on a Sunday night? Why that time of night as well? I think something big is fixing to go down, or would have went down. Something is definitely up with this story and it's timing.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I told my wife a month ago, get ready, the US is going to do something on the 1st. This is the day that is a very HIGH SHatanic Cult sacrificial day, also this is a day that always seems pivotal... Sure enough... BINGO...

Well this is very convenient in blowing right by various sloppy White House work as of late...

Really good for a reelection too.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Perhaps with NATO going crazy on Lybia, the U.S. military needs to establish a reminder of itself as the top dog.
Maybe something huge is taking place that the U.S. gov. doesn't want the media to catch wind of.
Maybe it was for political purposes. (Obumr approval ratings)
Perhaps it is all done in design of a bigger plan with this a piece of the puzzle.
Perhaps Petreus being the new C.I.A. head (more of a political title) is using this as a springboard for political office because he is the new "chose one" for America.
I'm running over the last one with a fine toothed comb.
edit on 1-5-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The info I remember was on a news show - like 60 Minutes. It was a commanding officer of a group (sorry I am not familiar with the military terms) that had found Osama and were ready to move into to get him when they were told to abort the mission.

This officer was dumb founded as to the reason.

I wish I had better memory of the Where and When I heard this - sorry.

My first thought when I heard that Osama was dead was "Why Now" - what is the motivation for the timing?

I am really interested to hear thoughts on this and if I am even remembering the above correctly.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the thoughts and comments!

I was posting at the same time on the last message and missed the thinking of you guys.

It is Very Strange that The Announcment would come on a sunday night - late Sunday night when the news has been available for a week.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
235 years to the birth date of the Illuminati. 23.5 degrees... hmmm any thoughts

23.5 degrees is the axis of the Earth

23.5 degrees is the angle of the Great Pyramid

Surprisingly, the angle of 23.5º appears in many medieval illustrations especially those based on the macabre Dance of Death a popular theme after the plagues that swept through Europe as well as themes like the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

We find the angle of 23.5º repeated in Templar and Masonic symbolism such as the Templar Cross Patee or Maltese Cross and also the Masonic Compass and Set-square which we will come to later. Most surprisingly we find the angle of 23.5º in Leonardo Da Vincis famous drawing, Vitruvian Man.

Another source which gives reference to the angles of 23.5º are the Main Streets of Washington DC, which we find on an early map of the Capital City.

Deaths associated with year 235 AD
A
Claudius Aelianus
C
Chen Zhen (Han Dynasty)
Tiberius Julius Cotys III
G
Guo Nüwang
H
Hippolytus of Rome
K
Kebineng
M
Magnus (Roman usurper)
Julia Avita Mamaea
P
Pope Pontian
Q
Quartinus
Quiriacus of Ostia
R
Tiberius Julius Rhescuporis IV
S
Alexander Severus
T
Tertullian
Andrew of Trier
Y
Yang Yi

Uranium-235 is an isotope of uranium making up about 0.72% of natural uranium. Unlike the predominant isotope uranium-238 it is fissile, i.e., it can sustain fission chain reaction. It is the only fissile isotope that is a primordial nuclide or found in significant quantity in nature.

edit on 5/1/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

once upon a time i said theres no way obama would even get elected and how wrong i was.

the american public is stupid we all know it of course there are a too few exceptions to this rule.

to be honest this worries me and time will tell its still a long way away to the next election

but the guy who killed osama has a huge political capital advantage.

dude i hope your right.

with the killing of osama theres no need to be in iraq afghanistan and pakistan and the man who brings home the trooops is a shoe in.
edit on 1-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Soon Dead,
27 years his war will last.

top topics

join