It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden and May 2nd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Okay guys you know how this goes.... OBL will be in the news non stop tomorrow...

I have heard a lot of stuff around here about May 2nd...

Specificaly about China and Black Monday...

Do you think this is a false flag to cover up something that is going to happen tomorrow?

If so what?

There are just too many weird inconsistancies in this story?

It just doesn't feel right...

Not to mention this is what, the fourth time he's been killed now? What the play this time?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Oh I totally agree something MAJOR is going on somewhere (If not now then very soon).
This is something to keep everyone occupied and distracted and back on track with the Patriotic stance (MORE WAR) so they can finish off what they got going in the Middle East right now ..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i also remember hearing somewhere that osama bin laden had to use a breathing apparatus because of a disease.. he wouldnt have even lived this long
and since when does it take ten years to locate the number one fugitive in the world. with the tech we had 5 years ago they could have pinpointed him out. i watched the speach and i think if they actually got him today he would have bin a little excited about. president or not.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Gold , Silver, Dollar index and Crude oil have been all over the place. Silver is down $3.85 right now and this all started before any announcement about OBL . Something going on

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Personally my thoughts were that it was done for a reason on May 1st. May 1st, Mayday, has it's origins in Pagan religion, pre-christian. I don't see it being a false flag for another event, this event is epic in itself.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Oh....this is so hilarious!

Really....search ATS, and find the thread that is "suspicious" because this was announced on May 1st!!!

LMAROFL!!!!

Gawd....if it had been a few days later, then you guys would have come up with a Cinco de Mayo "connection"!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

He had Kidney Failure and had to have a dialysis machine to be used to clean the blood of toxins. I haven't heard about a breathing apparatus.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

haha okay maybe thats what i heard.. thanks
now that i made a fool out of myself

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The date really doesn't have much to do with it... besides that it's tomorrow when the news will be on this nonstop... I'm just saying that this is all just way too convenient... the facts aren't quite adding all up yet... either by design or just using the opportunity usually when something of this magnitude happpens they try to slip something in under the radar... I'm curious as to people's opinions on what they think that will be...
edit on 1-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: clarity

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

it could be that they will allow a retaliated attack..... then they will use the fear to pull together the nau..

then move towards other objectives like that

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by demontigny

That thought crossed my mind as well... between Gaddafi retaliating for his family and Al Qaida for OBL... we could be looking at a string of attacks... more "security measures" stripping more freedoms... resulting in more control through fear... and what about Canada's elections tomorrow? There is just a lot going on.... I'm hoping we might be able to sort some of it out in this thread...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

fear is number one in mind controll. if your country is full of frightend people they are willing to do anything. retaliation is almost a guaranty. as to what they will do with a frightend country is beyond me. nau sounds appropriate. and tomorrow i will go and vote for the a guy.. it doesnt matter who i vote for they all will have the same plan.. just like the president of the us

new topics

top topics

join