It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Discrepancy in Bin Laden Death Announcement?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyjem
Am watching the live press conference right now...

Did anyone else catch what Obama just said? Bin Ladin killed last week, but he gave the order today????

Can't be both ways...

Opinions, fellow ATSers???
edit on 1-5-2011 by ladyjem because: typo

I heard the media claim a week ago "they said from sources" then when Obama talked, he said today.

So either we are being lied to or the medias sources were incorrect.

Simple as that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Ijust wanted to add on to what the title of the thread had mentioned, that being that last night on al jazeera a correspondent in pakistan had reported that Osama was taken down at his home in a helicopter operation consisting of possibly 4 apaches. one of them he claims was shot down. no deaths on the part of the US forces were mentioned, but he did say that men from the shot down helicopter had been taken to a nearby hospital. I just want to point out that when Obama addressed the nation last night he had said there were no americans harmed. im not sure if political dictionaries now define harm as dead, but i find it very disrespectful on the part of the President to keep that information, if true, hidden, and not give his regards to all that participated and those who were indeed harmed.

EDIT: Fox is now mocking Osama's death due to reports that a woman had ether jumped in front of Osama or was pulled/pushed in front of her during the attack, and of course they were both consequently killed. But Fox is pointing out that while Osamas "henchmen' are being killed in battle, he was killed in a home using woman as protection. In other words, hes a poohsy and a coward. Nice going fox.

edit on 2-5-2011 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by manalien
This picture is a 100% FAKE!!
No doubt whatsoever.
I am a professional Photoshop and Graphic Design with over 15 years experience.
The mouth, beard, ears and many other feature are absolutely identical and the "graphic" injuries/distortions have been superimposed over the original photo. The hue and contrast has been altered somewhat but the angle of the shot matches 100%. There are too many discrepancies here,
Anybody with any knowledge of photo design will see this.
I cannot believe for one moment that anybody, especially TPTB or MSM, can assume that people will accept that this is can possibly be passed off as an "original" picture of OBL following his "supposed" death.

This is a complete dis-info.

I'm with you. I am aghast that They are so sloppy! I looked at it and the cropping around the ear was very evident. I looked back and forth and they are indeed identical. Wow. Blatant.

EDIT to add: Ah. I see this came from a "what if" site. That explains it. Still, I wouldn't put it past Them. Heh.
edit on 5/2/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I hope a new video is released lol, and osamas like "damn just saw CNN i died in a gun battle the other day, no wonder i feel like crap im supposedly dead" or something along the lines of that just as a big
good job killing me haha.
Its all a load of # really, until they give proof they can say anything if you believe the governments world as gospel you're already screwed. Show us a real pic or something real but even then they've had 10years to make a good photoshop pic or fake video, or even visited him and done the hole 'lay down here let me stick this fake bullet hole on your head and put some ketchup on your face haha, they gonna love this pic ok now give us a little more pain to your face, oww great this is gonna be front page news, ok thanks for working with you mr osama enjoy your vacation'.

Thats why conspiracies exist, when your government is so morally fcked up people can only question wtf is going on, because all they do is lie and cheat and kill.

Wonder if obama is gonna be like "yeah um sorry afganistan for killing all your civilians it appears um yeah we got the address wrong, thought the tape said return address 'cave in afganistan', it was a little smudged though seems its was 'pakistan' my bad!' haha

But they hardly care about their own soldiers being killed over there so just wrack it up as collateral damage, although i guess the cia needed a new money venture in the current economic crisis so the heroin being mainlined into the usa looked like a good opportunity.

Im curious to see the tv show 'the event' in the coming weeks, its had some rather oddly spooky coincidences with world events that happen within days of episodes airing.
./end of rant

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin

Originally posted by Komodobecause he was never connected to 9/11.. there was no evidence..

Except he appeared in a video claiming he was the responsible of the attacks....

seriously people, when is not a birth certificate, is a death certificate... Stop going against United States of America and be a part of it. "Justice has been done". Lets just be happy about that.

yea.. well.. if you've ever take a gander on the FBI's Most wanted.. he was never on it.. 100's of posts on ATS alone.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by Komodobecause he was never connected to 9/11.. there was no evidence..

Except he appeared in a video claiming he was the responsible of the attacks....

seriously people, when is not a birth certificate, is a death certificate... Stop going against United States of America and be a part of it. "Justice has been done". Lets just be happy about that.

yea.. well.. if you've ever take a gander on the FBI's Most wanted.. he was never on it.. 100's of posts on ATS alone.

I beg to differ on the last statement....Per the FBI as of today...Dead & still # 2 on the most popular list...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyjem

Originally posted by Komodo

I beg to differ on the last statement....Per the FBI as of today...Dead & still # 2 on the most popular list...

yes.. they updated the site.. LOL.. but 10 years ago .. he wasn't on it..

<< 1  2   >>

join