It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Discrepancy in Bin Laden Death Announcement?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
as far as I know, not sure why he's dead since he was never on the FBI's most wanted list since 9/11..............because he was never connected to 9/11.. there was no evidence..

edit on 1-5-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
funny how OBL was never on the FBI's most wanted list..

but now he is/was.....WTF

He was number two just last week. I have to keep up with it for work. So, yeah he has been in the top five for a long time.

Here is a link to his most wanted poster. It was originally released in 1999 and updated in 2001.
edit on 1-5-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I also caught that and wondered HOW a mistake could be made that was so blatent when the Big Announcment was delayed "So Obama could write his speech".......yeah like He wrote it himself....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
What I saw on the news was "Bin Laden Killed" "Obama: We are not at war with Islam, we never have been."

Just these two lines.

I mean where are the details? Where is the proof? Anything? It just looks like a fabrication and Obama is getting straight to the point.

OK he is dead, yea we confirmed it anyways...We are not at war with Islam, so a new era begins while we reconstruct the relations..." etc. etc.

So fast? US have been trying to find and kill this guy for 10 years. There should be more substantial information about his capture/execution than just mere "say so". Does it smell fishy or is it just me guys?
edit on 2-5-2011 by bilb_o because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I Tivo'd back when I heard that. What he said was that they got tentative confirmation of his ID last week and he gave the order, "today."
Anyway. it still seems a little quick. The DNA bit got me thinking, as well.

Turnaround Times

Kinda busy today but that's the first result that popped up.
As it's a commercial venture, it seems they'd be doing it a quick as they could to compete better. NOw, OBL is a big deal so he'd go to the top of any list for testing but less than 24 hours turnaround seems a bit optimistic for government work. I'll try to look into it more later.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonspit
Perhaps it took a week to 10 days for the DNA results to confirm.
Don't want to make a mistake with an annoucement like that.

I am hearing the results are not in yet, now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here's a good discrepancy about his death....
I did a side by side comparison, looks like the same picture to me.... it's not "graphic" if it's a photoshop fakery...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50c260de505c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I did a side by side comparison, looks like the same picture to me.... it's not "graphic" if it's a photoshop fakery...

Can you explain the blurry nature of his left ear and aroud the beard yet the rest is sharper?

The beard and below the nose area looks very blury compared to the background and top forehead.

From the eyesockets and above and the background and shoulder is VERY WELL defined, the rest is just looks like it doesn't belong in the same picture and I don't think focus will cause an effect like this. One is blocky not soft out of focus, the other is CRISP SHARP.

Looks like two different resolutions.

edit on 2-5-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Having used Photoshop and knowing expectations, that is absolutely the same image. The hairs in the beard are my big clue. Though blurry in the "death" image, the same lines can be picked out. Also, the ear has clearly been cut from something else and placed in the photo. So the whole face has been overlaid with the original photo.

No question at all.

EDIT to add: Well, the nose, cheekbones, ear and all down from that have been overlaid.
edit on 5/2/2011 by Amaterasu because: add

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Let me get this straight: they've been hunting for a mass murderer, a criminal mastermind, the worst human being since Hitler, for ten freaking years... and they threw away the body after a few hours.

The body is the only true evidence that OBL is dead, and you don't even wait a day to let an independent authority examine your evidence?

YOU JUST THROW AWAY YOUR PROOF??

How could anyone in the US gov't or military autorize that and not expect there to be claims of conspiracy and cover-up?

This is completely unbelievable!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
Let me get this straight: they've been hunting for a mass murderer, a criminal mastermind, the worst human being since Hitler, for ten freaking years... and they threw away the body after a few hours.

The body is the only true evidence that OBL is dead, and you don't even wait a day to let an independent authority examine your evidence?

YOU JUST THROW AWAY YOUR PROOF??

How could anyone in the US gov't or military autorize that and not expect there to be claims of conspiracy and cover-up?

This is completely unbelievable!

Well, it's unbelievable if there is no conspiracy here. But if there is then it makes complete sense.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
I think it was just a, "hey mr trump I can interrupt your top rated celebrity apprentice whenever I want. Who's got the power now?"

My thoughts exactly...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38ca6b6747df.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The story at 8pm stated it was a CIA op. Then later, a little after 10pm, they claimed it was Navy SEAL team 6 that got him. Tell me, how does a story change drastically in less than 2 hours?

Obama's approval numbers were sinking, he needed something big for any shot at re-election. And there are enough retards that will ignore the lack of performance on Obama's term, that will vote for him.

Sorry gang, but I think we will be stuck with him another 4 years because of this. Obama will use this to float in to the election cycle like a messiah on a white horse!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodobecause he was never connected to 9/11.. there was no evidence..

Except he appeared in a video claiming he was the responsible of the attacks....

seriously people, when is not a birth certificate, is a death certificate... Stop going against United States of America and be a part of it. "Justice has been done". Lets just be happy about that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This picture is a 100% FAKE!!
No doubt whatsoever.
I am a professional Photoshop and Graphic Design with over 15 years experience.
The mouth, beard, ears and many other feature are absolutely identical and the "graphic" injuries/distortions have been superimposed over the original photo. The hue and contrast has been altered somewhat but the angle of the shot matches 100%. There are too many discrepancies here,
Anybody with any knowledge of photo design will see this.
I cannot believe for one moment that anybody, especially TPTB or MSM, can assume that people will accept that this is can possibly be passed off as an "original" picture of OBL following his "supposed" death.

This is a complete dis-info.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyjem

Oh really? If so good catch! Now we must reexaime the footage.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I found it curious this morning that one station was showing graphic pictures of a bedroom with blood splatter, pools of blood, etc, and touting it as where he was killed. then another station is showing computer animation of an outdoor gunbattle- which is it. killed inside or out?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

These photos existed before the official announcement and are from a 'what if' article. They are not from the white house. The article was discussed on ATS about a month ago. Other sources confirm this m.tmz.com...://www.tmz.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-death-photo-fake-fraud-hoax/.

Its actually a blend of two already freely available photos.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Interesting report from the UK Guardian this morning re: fake picture being run in the press.
I see over on Prison Planet the latest is the press is now blaming "Conspiracy" sites for circulating fake.

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 2-5-2011 by Olympiad because: Still Learning

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I think they rename him Usama because they afraid that they would stutter and say "Obama"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join