It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Discrepancy in Bin Laden Death Announcement?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Am watching the live press conference right now...

Did anyone else catch what Obama just said? Bin Ladin killed last week, but he gave the order today????

Can't be both ways...

Opinions, fellow ATSers???
edit on 1-5-2011 by ladyjem because: typo

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe he meant he gave the order to announce the news today? I wasnt totally tuned into it so I didnt catch that bit.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyjem

Yeah...got that too...?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yep caught that myself.

Also noticed how he garbled quite a few words, including the location of where he was killed at.

"ibamabad" doesn't exist as far as I know lol

Plus... what is UP with the whole naming him "Usama" not "Osama" on Fox? (not sure if it's that way on other channels or not lol)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyjem

can you get a link up before they fix it?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Not only that the initial reports were he was killed by missile strike, then it was revised to gun shot during firefight.
Someone needs to figure out which it was. Also do we really have his body or was that a mistake too?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i sort of shrugged that off, as i can relate how difficult public speaking is and how common slip-ups are, but yeah i caught that too.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyjem
Am watching the live press conference right now...

Did anyone else catch what Obama just said? Bin Ladin killed last week, but he gave the order today????

Can't be both ways...

Opinions, fellow ATSers???
edit on 1-5-2011 by ladyjem because: typo

Even in the best scripted movies, actors make mistakes and flub their lines.

It's difficult to control so many lies and Obama, although a good actor, is not great.

Biggest theatrical production in a long time but we'll find out the truth when a new terror attack comes (blamed on Osama supporters) and Martial Law is implemented in America.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Something's not right. This whole thing feels staged.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
another one of those "is it a bullet or a plane" controvercies
just look at the front page for example
you could hide the whole derivative fiasco and the mortage debacle
and lord knows what else under that

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I definitely agree. This does not feel right at all. : / it really sucks.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
funny how OBL was never on the FBI's most wanted list..

but now he is/was.....WTF

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadesofGrey78
Something's not right. This whole thing feels staged.

Actually I'm inclined to think otherwise... I've always thought Osama Bin Laden was made up anyway, but in my experience over in both conflicts it takes about a week, or week and a half to hit headlines on news over there. Guaranteed he's been dead for 24 hours or longer and they have been discussing on how they should put it out on the media. Sorry guys but this may not be a conspiracy on when, and where.. it's just the way information gets deseminated from over there to over here

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
didn't catch that but it interrupted america's next great restaurant, which i was recording. i'll have to get back at that and see. i see coinsidently there was an article sometime last week talking about nuking europe if he is captured or killed.

sign of things to come?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I don't know what is so hard to grasp about all of this. When you can't get the issue of a birth certificate to go away, you rally-round the flag and replace the issue with a death certificate.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
i think he said they got intelligence last week and tonight/today they did the actual mission.
also the place is called "Abbottabad" (sounds funny saying it)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Perhaps it took a week to 10 days for the DNA results to confirm.
Don't want to make a mistake with an annoucement like that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think it was just a, "hey mr trump I can interrupt your top rated celebrity apprentice whenever I want. Who's got the power now?"

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I too can say that i heard that.

More than likely a blumber on the writer's part, but still another discrepancy

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Script goofs aside...Things just don't add up as usual....Sorry to have to disagree with you, Mod, on this one....

Got the info/intel last week...gave the order today...successful mission....confirmed death thru DNA...planned news conference tonight....

Bin Ladin dead last Friday per first reports...

DNA results already confirmed if mission took place today per Obama...

Thought obtaining DNA confirmation was a bit more complicated than what is being said indicates....

Not trying to put together a conspiracy theory....just couldn't help noting that certain "facts" seem very contradictory in relation to what we've been told prior...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join