It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Date of Bin Laden Announcement Significant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I remember reading that the elite purposefully plan certain events on May 1st, because the Illuminati was officially formed on May 1st, 1776.

Just thought it was pretty weird that they decided to announce this on a Sunday evening, especially since it happens to be May 1st.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Think about this ... Bin Laden was dead for a week - so, why announce this late at night? To mark the date? You might be right.

Either that, or he was getting short squeezed by all the BC stuff and this was an Obama preemptive.
edit on 1-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
May 1, 2003 also happens to be the day that Bush did the whole "mission accomplished" speech.

Yes... the fact that they HAD to get this announcement in before midnight is signficant, have no doubt of it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
Think about this ... Bin Laden was dead for a week - so, why announce this late at night? To mark the date? You might be right.

I think we should be thinking that the announcement was "delayed" (for 8 years) because the Wedding was a key event in their plan and it had to be fulfilled.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is significant and it's a precursor to what is to come.

Think about it, they need another Pearl Harbour event. The Islamic retaliation (carried out by Mossad) will be good for WWIIII.

Expect a large event on a major American city in coming months. Expect Iran to be blamed this time.

This is it. Countdown.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I suspected something would happen around this date;

April 29th, 2011: Endeavor Launch And Royal Wedding - Illuminati Timetable?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Didn't think this would be added to the mix. A strange convergence of events to be sure.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
wow, this is some crazy stuff! of course this is a special date for the Illuminati to say that osama bin laiden is dead , its the last day and second most important day in the 13 day ritual that starts on the 19 of april, which usually starts with a fire sacrifice( oil spill, waco texas, Oklahoma city bombing) and if he was killed last week, it is still within the holidays of this ritual! to announce somthing big like this to the country and obama being very professional about this is just way to weird!
here is a link that talks about the holidays from april19 - may first. do some digging and you will see what im talking about!!
occult holidays

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

I could not.agree more. There is no doubt in the significance of the date, mission accomplished=8 years, illuminati inception=dead on, royal wedding /shuttle launch fiasco=less than 48 hours. I have that sick feeling. Its on people, please be aware of your surroundings and hypervigilant. Buckle your seatbelts because its gonna get bumpy.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
May 2nd here and rest of the free world

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
This is significant and it's a precursor to what is to come.

Think about it, they need another Pearl Harbour event. The Islamic retaliation (carried out by Mossad) will be good for WWIIII.

Expect a large event on a major American city in coming months. Expect Iran to be blamed this time.

This is it. Countdown.

I agree Logman ... something along those lines. Hey, at least go to bed with a smile on your face tonight. I give you, Europe:

Peace, all.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just saw this, another May 1st date:

On May 1, 1945 Germany announced the death of Adolph Hitler.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious he did it on Sunday night, because he wanted to go head to head for TV airtime with Trump's Celebrity Apprentice

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

There was another thread here a few days ago that commented upon The recent Royal wedding being on the same day as Hitlers and Braums, ie 29/4 /11.
Now you identify this coincidence ?
What can it mean?
What will come next?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Originally posted by Diplomat

There was another thread here a few days ago that commented upon The recent Royal wedding being on the same day as Hitlers and Braums, ie 29/4 /11.
Now you identify this coincidence ?
What can it mean?
What will come next?

What's next? Who knows?

More staged terror?

I'm sure they will continue to push the fear regardless.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I found this article regarding the significance of the announcement date:

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Also see this existing thread related to the same discussion:

It was exactly 66 years between the announcement of Hitler's death and Osama's death

top topics

join