It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 truther what does this mean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
so osma is dead, apperently. what does this mean now for the terror conspiracy. the head of alqueda is gone, the head scapegoat they use for all this is gone(note saying i belive all this, in fact i belive very little of this, just wanted some views). so will all this with the patriot act and where will this truth movement go from here

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think they have announced this for a reason that goes beyond just informing the general public. It will be used as a platform for something bigger. Other people have been saying it could be used as an excuse for America to withdraw from Afghanistan, is it a coincidence that the American economy is close to collapse so they decide they need to withdraw from Afghanistan which is costing billions. Of course they could never have withdrawn from here without getting the man himself OBL.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

the perfect reason, i guess

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
I think they have announced this for a reason that goes beyond just informing the general public. It will be used as a platform for something bigger. Other people have been saying it could be used as an excuse for America to withdraw from Afghanistan, is it a coincidence that the American economy is close to collapse so they decide they need to withdraw from Afghanistan which is costing billions. Of course they could never have withdrawn from here without getting the man himself OBL.

It almost seems like a tacky side-note " hey we killed Osama by the way..."

Really? This many years after the attack?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

i think they are looking for the new face of terror, osama got old

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
They are fed up with 911 conspiracys and will not dicuss the incident at all. Not in court cases or any venue. So they had to put an end to the 911 conspiracys by announcing he is dead. Although we figured this would happen - in a place with no cell phone or cell phone videos to leak onto Twitter, Youtube etc. In a place where corrupt officials can be bought cheaply and the secret kept, in a place isolated from the view of many all the while the body is thawed out and placed wherever they are saying it happened at.

The truth will always be sought, the gov does not do anything without documentation and that includes black operations. Despite what some say to the contrary, there is always fine print somewhere. The truth is out there in some obscure file cabinet, drawer or other place.

By the way, Yemen is where the US military is heading next. Just watch.
edit on 5/1/2011 by Humint1 because: add line

join