It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Quarter Death, Why Didnt They Try to Keep Him Alive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is reported that drones did not kill B.L, but special op's (JSOC). If this was the case why did they not try to capture him alive? Why would they kill him after looking for him for so long? I am aware that we will have to get the details over the next few weeks, but please pay attention to how he was killed.

I am sure that this is very important. We need to not be fooled anymore. We need to be a step ahead, and be aware of false flags as they come. I am ok with those that I know who are planning to party after this, but that is for those that are not aware of how the "system" works.

Us on the other hand I am sure will dissect this and make sense of it, the same way that those in office are aware of the REAL facts.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
He wasn't wanted by the FBI for the terrorist attacks. I am afraid that this will happen.
2nd.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

local news said that their sources stated a drone strike killed him..I doubt he wouldve been shot close-quarters..Military wouldve backed of and planned if they knew he was there.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Joint forces killed him in a fire fight. For all we know Laden could have been one of the ones firing. He got killed, we got the body, the DNA match, thats more than enough for me.

Now all we need to close this case shut is the photo hopefully soon.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
yeah another not guilty sucker bites the dust
go america

chickens do come home to roost

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hoo-rah to that brother.Time to watch the terrorist empire burn!

link   
Could you imagine the questions a trail would have raised.... that is why he was taken dead.

link   
Actually it was a small group of military personnel called JSOC.

"A small team of Americans carried out the operation," Obama said. "After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body."

abcnews.go.com...

He was shot in the head, a drone would not have done that.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
One of the main reasons why this is so important is that there is only 1 person that stated that B.L was dead yrs ago, and she was later killed in a very suspicious way.

Here is a small clip of what she said.
Benazir Bhutto says Osama Bin Laden is Dead?

We have to take this into consideration when hearing all the info that will become available. I am guessing that some of the stories will change based on the type of info that is discussed in the MSM, and if anyone will bring this video to light.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Great finds,i do beleive hes been dead for some time,years maybe,the U.S knows that it would have to end the war if bin laden was pronounced dead to the world..hhmmm...so many possibilities

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"Few details were immediately available of the operation that resulted in bin Laden's death, although the president said none of the Americans involved was harmed." I find it hard to beleive that the most wanted man in the world couldve had himself and bodygaurd unit killed without so much as a scratch...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Osama's obit was published
at least once
uniorb.com...

the CIA admitted to faking his videos
whatreallyhappened.com...

celente and all those pundits said at the end of the financial debacle is war just like the last depression
only this war is the endgame war

those swat guys have had lots off practice lately
what with wrong addresses and amish milk busts..
and shooting innocent people
and their dogs
edit on 1-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Dead men tell no tales..
Dizzy city covered their arses to keep up the charade so they can earn more bloodmoney and continue to oppress people around the world.. While "protecting american freedom and democracy".. Act 1 ends - Act 2 of the great lie begins..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
They could have used flashbangs or stun grenades to disable him and take him into custody.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Awkward questions! Him being alive he'd have to tell everyone he was sponsored by the CIA, and probably have to explain his relationship to the Pakistani intelligence (which he apparently lived a few blocks away from?)

Shoot him in the middle of the night, fly off with his body, dump him in the ocean within 12 hours.

Now it doesn't matter what questions you have.. you have to believe the government because they admit to dumping it over the edge of a ship!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

They could have used flashbangs or stun grenades to disable him and take him into custody.

Flash bangs doesn't remove the gun from his hands. We don't need an additional US death.

Plus can you imagine the additional cost to bring him back and put him on trial? Remember the old saying 'his life isn't worth a plugged nickel'?

What if the Pakis say we want him returned so we can deal with his trial? He would likely disappear in the jail and the hunt would start all over.

He's fish food now. No tomb for radical terrorist tourists.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What? They gave him a chance to surrender! They asked him very nicely to give up right after they popped two rounds of .223 into the left side of his skull and a beautiful pink mist erupted.

new topics

top topics

join