It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Dead so now we can get rid of the body scanners right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So how about it Janet Napolitano, time to decommission the bodyscanners and lead normal lives right? No more need to chase 1 man and spend billions of dollars for the DICK and BUSH administration Halliburiton fallacy.

I anticipate a big false flag from this bogus (Bin Laden is Dead) news, and the government will become even more tyranical and more aggressive with destroying our lifestyle and constitutional rights.

This is all BUNK and the diversion will succeed to more psychological conditioning among the sheeple.
edit on 1-5-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
yep..no more TSA..

No more "no fly list"

No more "Terror alerts"

woot..we are free..

but wait..

isn't there a BIG thread saying he was killed in "03"

Hmmm...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

there will still be all of those. osama is now a "martyr" now and will probably send extremists into a frenzy. thats y the threat levels around the world are being raised

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Get ready for full clampdown in the US. Terrorists - Al Ciada will be everywhere. Martial Law - take away the guns, etc.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Maybe this is just the beginning? What was it that came out last week about the terrorists having a nuke hidden in Europe to set off if anything happened to Bin Laden ? Interesting timing

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wow...thats what I get for taking a few moments in a news blackout.

Osama is dead??? wow

Thank you Obama

(kidding...calm down folks! RIP Osama, you sucked in life, may you find forgivness in death...but not before being very disappointed at the lack of virgins)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by DankKing420

Hahaha too right.

So for 3,000 dead on 9/11 we spend billions of dollars and millions (if you count collateral) of lives over a decade at war and crazy liberties lost.

So who is coming out ahead? A totally appropriate American response. Blood crazed for power, vengeance and death regardless of how absurd the end result assuming there ever is an end.

Way to go America. Way to go. Now they can focus on spending millions of dollars and thousands of man hours to collect a few hundred in old tax debts from senior citizens.

I can't believe this bastard country has lasted as long as it has.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
however, we did go into Afhganistan for Osama specifically.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

(can we be done in the cavernous hellhole now)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
my facebook, just lit up with people jeering that osama was dead.
I can't believe so many people drink the cool aid that caused 911. wow.

but you sure can't bring up any fire fighter witness footage that talks about explosions or structural engineer models that disapprove.

sorry not to start that debate.

yay some appointed guy is dead. (cough)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
my facebook, just lit up with people jeering that osama was dead.
I can't believe so many people drink the cool aid that caused 911. wow.

but you sure can't bring up any fire fighter witness footage that talks about explosions or structural engineer models that disapprove.

sorry not to start that debate.

yay some appointed guy is dead. (cough)

I see no inconsistancy in the towers fall
I did however see building 7 as highly...highly...very highly suspicious.
I think its two fold...one being a actual terrorist attack, and the second part being opportunity demolition at 7 (to lose the paper trail of the trillions missing)

I am not a truther, my questions are focused on the truth of 7 though as that didn't add up at all...every theory I heard about the towers is crazy talk backed by really insane rantings...however, the opposite is true on 7..so, I think both sides of the conspiracy may be right overall.

meh, we won't know..ever...ever ever ever.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

NOPE!

He was not the only terrorist in the world seeking to use weapons on planes, to assume he was is quite frankly stupid. Take away the Airport security and next week you will have planes falling in your back yard

new topics

top topics

join