It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Lol,great minds.... I thought the same thing-What are they trying to deflect????
The first reports on tv ,said that he was killed last week.It was only during the presidents speech that it changed to TODAY. I too, wondered about the DNA results being available the same day.....
I think it COULD have been last week, but due to the royal wedding, they maybe held off the news???
I mean imagine it, the security nightmare, with all the crowds etc....
Whaddya reckon?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Warning: Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers

Originally posted by fdcows
reply to post by JBA2848

wierd the face looks like it has less sharpness but the wounded areas are sharp/ high contrast. pixelated?

www.geenstijl.nl...

thats why
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
We hit the debt ceiling last week with no action from congress. Think the dollar will collaspe. then caos.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Get with it smart up..if theres any sleeper cells(london uk,Mainland Europe,USA,CANADA,MID EAST FAR EAST)then fellow ATS crap is gonna hit the fan.Even uk labour party leader warning to be vigilant!!!These radicals want to rule the good and free world...they would love a mumbia style attack in a western country.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Can I just say, as a first time poster, that I always rely on ATS and its memebers to have a thread discussion set up as soon as a major news story breaks out that questions the MMS's reporting, and without missing a beat I come here after watching this story on Sky News and yup a thread dedicated to 'digging' for the truth! Love it!

Anyway, I think that this is being done so that they have an excuse down the line (or a root cause) to commit a terror attack on themselves again to further the agenda put into place accross the world. Im pretty sure we're going to see a terrorist attack in the USA in 'retaliation' or for 'revenge' for Osama's death. Great way for them to further strip away our freedoms push for the Police State.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by fdcows

Mhmm, it feels bigger than that, has to be.

I feel it maybe very big indeed. I feel like we are being set up for the next "event". What it will be is anyone guess. But one thing is for sure things are only going to get worse form here on out.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
infostarcelebrity.blogspot.com...

Obama says “Actionable military intelligence” was used.
Bin Laden was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad Pakistan and other family members were also killed..

Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers

Fox news said he was shot in the head so this picture is probly the real photo released in Pakistan.
And other family members? Did the Bin Ladens own a mansion in Pakistan?
edit on 2-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: mod Edit: Added warning

that's nowhere near a real picture!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro

Originally posted by JBA2848
infostarcelebrity.blogspot.com...

Obama says “Actionable military intelligence” was used.
Bin Laden was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad Pakistan and other family members were also killed..

Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers

Fox news said he was shot in the head so this picture is probly the real photo released in Pakistan.
And other family members? Did the Bin Ladens own a mansion in Pakistan?
edit on 2-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: mod Edit: Added warning

that's nowhere near a real picture!

I'm genuinly interested to know what makes you say this is a fake. I wouldnt put it past them (or actually I should EXPECT them) to fake an image like this and use it as proof. But just one image though, nothing more. That's all they need, plus the mms repeatedly showing footage of a battle where we can't actually see anything.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dhatt1

Allow me to answer that if you may....

Mod Edit: Graphic image - not for sensitive readers

www.geenstijl.nl...

nuff said.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I'm glad someone mentioned looking for reasons they brought they news out last night. Having checked a lot of different places i stumbled upon this...

The last one of these he brought up was 16th april, the same day there were a few storms killing at least 16 in BIRMINGHAM, Alabama. This latest allignment seems to tie in with a change in magnetosphere recorded by HAARP, Gakona

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d02189221d8.png[/atsimg]

image can be found here as ATS seems to have chopped a little off the side

Anyone found anything to add/detract from this? Looks as if the allignment and the drastic change in the magnetosphere are linked. Keeping an eye on the earthquakes and weather today. Edinburgh Universiy have an excelent page with the latest quakes worldwide:

tsunami.geo.ed.ac.uk...

Thundersmurf...
Peace
edit on 2-5-2011 by Thundersmurf because: added link to HAARP magnetosphere readout

edit on 2-5-2011 by Thundersmurf because: added Edin' Uni link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Doesn't everything the media sprouts from massive debt to Obamas birth cert. to Osama dying, all seem like one big soap opera? It really is like a TV show to me, you have all the main characters, cast and crew, all the big names, then someone dies and the plot thickens etc.

What if we just switch off our TV sets and just stop listening to all this shiz? Who knows, just a thought.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Wow. Doesn't this then blow this whole thing out of the water??!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
***** ATTENTION ALL! ******

Please DO NOT embed the graphic image containing the supposed "dead Bin Laden" - or any other graphic images.

Any further posts containing the image will be completely removed instead of being edited.

And if you link to a site that contains the image, please add a warning to your post.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
It is strange that Trump was on T.V at the same time Obama took over the programming. It is also weird that DNA had instant results.

Then there are the crowds that formed outside the white house instantly after the announcement. I just don't see people running to the streets chanting like this was some victory at 11:00 pm on a Sunday.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dhatt1

I would hope it would certainly raise a few eyebrows, i would say that 99.9 percent of everything told to us now a days is false, the other 0.01 percent is subjective, free thought was given to us not to be taken away but to be manipulated time to start using it if we want to survive the coming events and make this the world a better one, not to help millionaires to become billionaires and billionaires become trillionaires.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain
As mentioned I am in Canada and they're hardly showing anything about it on the news, which is a little odd considering the magnitude of the situation. All conspiracy aside, you would think his capture, death and burial would be getting a lot more attention. I am really hoping this doesnt get swept under the rug. What is the news coverage like over in the states, I'm curious? I am waiting to hear from my Dad as he lives in the U.S and is very anti Obama

I'm in Canada as well and I'm seeing it on CNN, but haven't checked local news yet.

A few things that come to mind for me in light of this news. I'm not much of a conspiracy nut...I just find it interesting to read through everyone else's theories...i'm not a birther, a truther, a HAARP-er, a chemtrailer...etc. Funny enough, the minute I heard this news, my first thought was BS (perhaps I'm hanging out here too much
)

The whole story just seems too timing appropriate, too staged, too quick and the "burial" too quick and easy and leaving no opportunity for proof. Perhaps the govt knows after the killing of Gaddafi's family members that there will be retaliation and they don't want everyone blaming them for terrorist attacks..so turn it around "the terrorist attacks are because we took out big bad Bin Laden NOT because of the NATO air raids.

Or perhaps it's to kill off any of the other many important stories in the news right now, who knows. Anyhow, the burial at sea..not only quick but convenient so nobody can view the body. There are plenty of others in the muslim faith that are not buried at sea..it is not a necessity. And a DNA test done that quickly?? I know the govt has access to services we the people don't,.but you're telling me that all in the space of a few hours they raided the mansion, retrieved the bodies, DNA tested them, then shipped them out to the sea and dumped them overboard, and then the president made his speech...geez if only the govt were that quick with everything! It takes me 8 weeks to get a refund cheque for income tax, but they can do all that in the space of a few hours.

And besides...I thought he was already dead

Michelle

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I don't think we can "dig" up too much info, i feel that this is just another distraction, i feel if we wait, we will find out soon enough what we are being distracted from.

I don't think its the BC, They already distracted that with the "Royal Wedding"...

Possibly the Bank of America or Commerce Leaks...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

It has been a year of big stories so far; in fact many this week. It makes me wonder if the newly married British Royals delayed their honeymoon because they were aware of trouble ahead?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
A new boogie man will not emerge. It will be what it has always been, it will be Al Qaeda just this time they will have a new "leader".

My thinking tells me this...

Recent events in Libya suggest to me that there will be some type of blow back. If that blow back were to occur and be blamed on our actions in Libya, NATO would lose a lot of support for the military action. So now you parade the body of OBL in front of the cameras and claim we just killed him. Now we start warning people of an attack that may come as a result.

By doing so, you create an excuse for any possible blow back from Libya. Now if there is an attack, it is not because of military actions in Libya, instead it is because we killed OBL. That accomplishes 2 things. #1. You maintain support for NATO military actions in Libya. #2 Now you gain further support for the ever expanding War on Terror.

I wonder how much the stocks are going to go up?

100 points... 200?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already, I just don't have time to read through 9 pages at the moment.

This thread was started on April 26th by ErEhWoN.

abovetopsecret.com

The mastermind of the 9/11 attacks warned that Al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed Monday.

source

Here is a more mainstream source

I think this could be it. This is purely speculation. But could this be a reason to unleash a nuclear false flag? It's funny that Al-CIA releases this info a week before his death is made official, but I have heard other people on different threads say that they have heard sources claim he has been dead for a week now.

This is certainly odd. Most people know/believe that Al-Qaeda was and always has been a CIA front, and that Osama was a CIA asset who has been dead for years. Why would the Whitehouse all of a sudden make these claims? They must really be trying to prepare us for something big.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join