It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I believe this may be something to distract the nation from:

Only days after the White House released a copy of Barack Obama's "Certificate of Live Birth" from Hawaii, claiming to have put to rest the dispute over his eligibility to hold the office, attorneys will argue on Monday before the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that the requirements of the U.S. Constitution simply are too important to ignore for the sake of political expediency, even when they involve a sitting president.

This story is from WMD. Follow the link.WMD

That would be...TODAY! Of course now, no one will be interested in that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Something sounds fishy about Osama Bin Laden's supposed killing~~~~~~~~~~~~How do we really know that it was in fact Bin Laden that was killed??????? They say there was a positive DNA test done~~~~~~~How is this possible without having a previous DNA test of Bin Laden to compare it to~~~~~~~~~~The DNA test itself even if they had a previous DNA sample would take weeks to complete yet the military on board ship supposedly did the test in less that 24 hrs~~~~~~~~How is this possible?????? Even if there were a previous DNA sample taken of Bin Laden it would have taken weeks to locate it to even begin testing~~~~~~~~I don't know about you but it seems very strange that the military is suddendly dumping Bin Laden's supposed body into the ocean before an independent agency had a chance to positively identify the body~~~~~~~~~~

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well, I don't think the story is fabricated.

The Osama bin Laden picture looks a little Photoshopped.

I think that thanks to smart phones and internet service that it is easier to find you!
I also think that Obama's face reveals that this true event is somehow a chess move.

It isn't a smokescreen, it is a chess move.

Does this have something to do with Lybia? Not sure.
Something to do with China and Russia devaluing U.S. assets? Not likely. But the U.S. better bring home jobs and raise the minimum wage.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Look at the MSNBC photoblog.......IT'S FAKE!!!!! It's so damn obvious to, who the hell do these guys think they are?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theyrout2getus

Thats basically what I was thinking. This is most likely an excuse for some bigger scarier evil badguy situation to become the focus now, and lead the states into an even worse situation. Im sure though that this isnt something to be breathing a sigh of relief over, things are about to get hairy and I think its just a case of 'wait and see' now.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

$hit will hit the fan in middle east!!! Need to stir up more anger with islamic nations in hope of more "terrorist attacks" so they have a reason to intensify attacks.

If somehow iran becomes next target start digging holes!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Link to Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what Nilu is telling us about the radiation.
Looking bad.

FALLOUT MAPS FOR NORTH AMERICA These maps, made available by the Norwegian Institute for Air Research (NILU), show which areas of North America have received or will soon receive the highest dumps of radioactive fallout from Fukushima. The maps show during which time periods to expect incoming fallout in specific areas. It is a tragedy and a scandal that the U.S. and Canadian governments do not provide such information to its citizens. The link below will take you to a page where you can click on which radioactive fallout element to track over which area of the world. Be aware that the amount of fallout already on the ground in North America will continue to affect us for a long time to come, even if concentrations shown on this mapping (which shows current streams of new fallout from Fukushima) become less intense in the future. transport.nilu.no...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

O.B.L. has been dead for awhile. Why do you think they wanted to get rid of the evidence so fast? You ever hear of a top wanted suspect getting killed & then the body disposed of that quickly under bogus pretenses? news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle

O.B.L. has been dead for awhile. Why do you think they wanted to get rid of the evidence so fast? You ever hear of a top wanted suspect getting killed & then the body disposed of that quickly under bogus pretenses? news.yahoo.com...

SO you’re really going to start that up huh!
Do you really think that bush would have given that moment up to a… Caucasian African President, are you serious?
The only conspiracy from my resources if anything, ‘they captured him alive and is torturing the hell out of him, other then that, its very ridicules.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Didn't answer my question.
Please feel free to try again.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just saw on the news he was burned and his remains were buried at sea, which seems pretty f'ed to me... "Due to Islamic tradition"... seriously? You look for this man for ten years, finally get him and dispose of him within 24 hours because his religious tradition says so? Give me a break. This thing just keeps getting hairier.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Maybe Obama is gonna try and say this is why he's been such a terrible and distant president more so for the past couple months then ever

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
My friend called me immediately freaked out. The birth certificate at rest, a good night of jokes about it, then ice the cake with what, to most Americans, is the best achievement they could ask for of a president (seriously a bet a lot would choose him dead over healthcare or economy). I said electioneering, my friend a little less optimistic was freaked out. He seems to think the "retaliation" from Bin Laden's "followers" is the concern and will land us in a predicament that would have voters keep a president to see us through.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinquain

Yeah.. it's weird because he is so high profile. Saddam's sons were kept 11 days before they were buried. I'm sure to further confirm their identities.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

my good lord what a photo shop job that is clearly fake not to mention that he looks the same as he did over 10 years ago do men not age in the middle east, and the whole he died of kidney failure five years ago was false i really hope people arent buying into this tripe i see allot arent but allot are which is not sad but scary

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Btw i've been following ATS for a while now good job guys. its refreshing to find like minded individuals. This is my first post

I'm not sure if this is anything but i haven't seen much attention put on the new Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta.

www.thedailybeast.com...#

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Lukky because: left out link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Warning - Graphic Image - not for sensitive readers

Originally posted by JBA2848
infostarcelebrity.blogspot.com...

Obama says “Actionable military intelligence” was used.
Bin Laden was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad Pakistan and other family members were also killed..

Fox news said he was shot in the head so this picture is probly the real photo released in Pakistan.
And other family members? Did the Bin Ladens own a mansion in Pakistan?
edit on 2-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

www.geenstijl.nl...

careful what u believe folks
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
As mentioned I am in Canada and they're hardly showing anything about it on the news, which is a little odd considering the magnitude of the situation. All conspiracy aside, you would think his capture, death and burial would be getting a lot more attention. I am really hoping this doesnt get swept under the rug. What is the news coverage like over in the states, I'm curious? I am waiting to hear from my Dad as he lives in the U.S and is very anti Obama

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Don't you find it convenient that BinLaden was killed pretty much in the same week as Gadafi's son? I find very odd. What are they gonna say..."We killed his son, now he is mad so we must plan a preemptive strike."....I wouldn't be suprised at all. After all BinLaden had lost his effect and we do need a new boogy man. Gadafi fit the bill just fine. All we need now is a puppet ruler.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Well- ain't this just grande...and I saw a couple of folks here guessed this one correctly!
www.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join