It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Well, ya know there was nothing but uncanny coincidences surrounding 9/11...what with all our planes cooincidentally engaged in an excercise exactly like the Trade Center towers being hit by planes (but Bush said no-one could have contemplated that- huh?), that 3 steel framed structures came down due to fires for the first time in history...and you can fill-in the rest. Well- SURPRISE-SURPRISE...it was also coincidental that Osama was killed on the 10th anniversary of Bush's "Mission Complete" too- right? I need an aspirin!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
GUYS, several days ago there was annoucment on a video in a thread here on ATS about some scientist having lived through 10 atempts at assasination and that now he will reveal free enrgy for water fueled cars.

OH, here is it: Inventor Survives 10 Murder Attempts to Release World Changing ...
MY GOD THE THREAD IS NOT ACCESIBLE DELETED, RUN!!!!!!!
edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/08/09 by Durabys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
here ya go!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
They maybe are hiding something ...

But in real essence, I think they're just pumping up Obama's ratings, coz recently he's been hated a lot!

Bush did this, when he was about to go into the next elections, he released a video of Osama at the right time, to pump up his approval rating!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Once more sorry for spaming!
OH, here is it: Inventor Survives 10 Murder Attempts to Release World Changing ...
MY GOD THE THREAD IS NOT ACCESIBLE DELETED, RUN!!!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It is possible the media will be covering "retaliations" following the US announcement giving the US/NATO military the go-ahead to occupy more countries in the Middle East? Just a shot in the dark but I'd guess that Saudi Arabia and Iran will be the focus of the media as the war/media machine keeps spinning.

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
When I first heard that he had died, I immediately got chills and felt quite ill. I really dont feel this is any reason for people to be celebrating and rejoicing the way they are, as I really feel this is a catalyst for worse things to come. My family, the majority of my friends and neighbours, they are of the very dangerous mindset that this is finally going to bring an end to everything. I got into a very heated discussion with my Mom and sister about it and now neither of them will speak to me
They both let me know they think I am cold, callous [in that I wont celebrate his death because of what it REALLY means], and ignorant to think this is leading to or covering something else. Its comforting to log on here and see that others felt the same way I did when they heard, though.

I honestly am very saddened and frightened by this, only because I think its a blatant 'sheeple' type reaction and its in my own home, which is scary to me. I mean I am being shut out by my own family because I tried to share information with them... wtf?? They already knew I was a friggen weirdo but this reaction was just off the charts.

Craziness!

Edited to add : I live in Canada and would be interested to hear what others living in the states think what retaliations, if any, might come of this? Is that your main concern, or are you guys thinking this is a cover for something else, or both?
edit on 2-5-2011 by Cinquain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
How the fake photo of dead Binladen was made

Warning - Graphic Image - Not for Sensitive readers

photoblog.msnbc.msn.com...
i.imgur.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fdcows

Dudette! You are obviously awesome.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Yea Yea Yea, very short read !

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thanks Democrats,Thanks ' PRESIDENT OBAMA '
edit on 2-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Just heard on Sky news here in the uk that they used intelligence gained from Guantanemo Bay to find Osama (incidentally, why have they started spelling his name Usama?)
Way to justify that black hole of legality
This is all so interesting, tieing up so many threads of conspiracy. The mantra of 'the man responsible for 9/11' keeps getting repeated through all the news channels - really starting to irk now.
If the PTB are publically killing off their main bogeyman/figurehead, what ever 'retaliation' comes from 'the database' is surely gonna be false flag. Its got to be something big too, this is a big news story, a big hand to play.
Feel saddened to see all the people outside the White House and Ground Zero sites. Why don't they just do the tiniest bit of digging to see all the discrepencies of the official 9/11 story.
Have a suspicion they'll tie Bin Laden to somewhere like Iran/Syria/Libia just justify the #storm there.
He has been announced dead before but not on this huge media propoganda scale
They really should not have buried the body at sea, real bad call for many reasons
Worrying, interesting, whats gonna happen

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Apparently the same people that believe Obama's fake Birth Certificate actually believe this recent series of events too - news.yahoo.com...
I really don't understand what is happening to this country.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This photo has been on the net for a few months already, for sure.
Wonder why the White house doesn't publish something credible

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

THANK YOU SO MUCH OBAMA HUSSIEN,COMANDER AND CHIEF OF THE NEW UNITED STAES OF AMERICA.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

How about the 250 tons of high explosives "kick-starting" the New Madrid fault?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The underlying theme I keep hearing from the news is.........expect terrorist attacks, they've already created their new boogeyman.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hhhmmmmm.....

Either to divert away from the fact that bombing Gadfi's son and grand children was and is totally illegal by NATO .......
Or it's the prep for another false flag...... But it may help him get another 4yrs???

Don't know..... Just summet don't feel right about the whole thing.......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lecaro
To all you along the Mississippi Basin, I hate to tell you, but its going to get worse... Maybe not as bad for east of the Continental divide as for the West, but We have RECORD SNOW STILL ON THE GROUND. Most of the closed ski resorts are still reporting over 100" Inch pack. Meaning it has not started melting yet, and its still accumulating as we speak. This year there has been over 40' feet of snow. It got warm in Steamboat Springs, CO the other day and the water run off caused boulders to slide and roads to wash out. They are already calling for Historic floods in Boulder. The melt should have already started... but... something else has other plans, I guess.

www.newsteamboulder.org...

ok all of this uber flood business is really getting ridiculous. Being from the midwest, this really isnt anything new and / or special. Floods of '93, floods of '08, summer 2010 floods.......same thing happened. I guess i'm just used to.

and as for snowfall in colorado having a major affect on flood-zones in the Mississippi valley. poppycock, hogwash, pure tripe!

is there alot of water? yes! is there going to be a major clean-up effort after the water subsides? yes! is this out of the ordinary!? nope!
edit on 2-5-2011 by fireysnowman29 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Something reeks about this.
edit on 2-5-2011 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
they said he was buried at sea.seems pretty convenient to me. no proof. I think It's all about the election ,but possibly the birth certificate or an excuse for the next "terror attack" (excuse to take more freedom and rights)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join