It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Then on april 27, I saw a UFO as well. Its all coming together. It was a real UFO not an aircraft, I am an aircraft enthusiast, I would have been able to tell what it was..I just think the signs are all around us right now...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
To all you along the Mississippi Basin, I hate to tell you, but its going to get worse... Maybe not as bad for east of the Continental divide as for the West, but We have RECORD SNOW STILL ON THE GROUND. Most of the closed ski resorts are still reporting over 100" Inch pack. Meaning it has not started melting yet, and its still accumulating as we speak. This year there has been over 40' feet of snow. It got warm in Steamboat Springs, CO the other day and the water run off caused boulders to slide and roads to wash out. They are already calling for Historic floods in Boulder. The melt should have already started... but... something else has other plans, I guess.

www.newsteamboulder.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Not going to start another post as there are all ready a flood of them, but anyone find it curious that according to his culture he has to be buried within 24 hours and they expect to bury him at sea??? Hmmmm

Bin Laden's body is being handled in accordance with Islamic practice and tradition, one senior administration official said. He is expected to be buried at sea.

LINK

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Warning - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers
Fox news said he was shot in the head so this picture is probly the real photo released in Pakistan.
They just said they will bury the body within 24 hours? By 4 pm tomorow?
edit on 2-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Added warning

edit on 2-5-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

wierd the face looks like it has less sharpness but the wounded areas are sharp/ high contrast. pixelated?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oh boy, they will want us to strip naked and bend over and spread em to get on an airplane now!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
IMO, it's gotta be something PRETTY big..because this is NO SMALL THING. I mean, basically they have "given" the people what they wanted..I turned on the news and people were dancing in the streets.. (talk about a creepy feeling!) People are elated, celebrating..
My first thought it to perhaps sweep the BC thing under the rug..eh, suppose it's possibility..but methinks it's much worse than that. I'll try to dig around..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

a p.r campaign to up Obama popularity, same as the
staging with Trump. obama isn't doing so well in the polls (till now)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I showed my husband, a Muslim and he said "Huh?? In accordance with Islamic law? What the..??"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Heres the local news paper Daily Shamal (Abbottabad) [In Urdu] There website is suspended?
www.dailyshamal.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

watching fox news... those kids and crowds seems so fake. and the camera angles also make me suspicious.
But it could just be rating strat.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks that there is no conspiracy and that the guy really did get killed today/yesterday and that it actually turned out the way it is claimed. Not everything is a lie warped in a conspiracy and sprinkled with misdirection. I know its more fun and interesting to think that its a some sort of hoax or conspiracy but not everything is.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I read the first two pages then felt compelled to ask about Fukushima. Any news that comes outta there is practically found in the back-alley out of the spot-light way-side. News isn't delivered, but is being uncovered...

Imagine if we didn't have this thread

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Looks like Osamas death is good for the US dollar (but bad for gold, silver & oil). This is by far one of the dumbest things I have ever read, is it April 1st again?

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 2-5-2011 by drblair because: re-phrase

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Oh how interesting. Let's see, on 5/1 which added together is a 6, the death of Osama bin Laden is announced 66 years after the announcement of the death of Adolf Hitler. In a rather unusual arrangement of dating configurations the end result gives us.....yep.....666. The skeleton hand of evil knocking at the door? Notice, the similarities of Obama & Osama - that's right - just a slight difference of BS. Which letters also gives us the identifying initials of the real name of Obama - Barry Soetoro. Which strangely enough leads us back to the long & winding road of Barry's birth credentials, his past & true identity. Isn't it intriguing how secret US military & CIA forces mysteriously ended up in the heart of Pakistan to kill someone who has long been reported dead and was reportedly a product of the CIA just to point us back in the direction of the person making the announcement who is also reportedly a product of the CIA with no real known identity either? Distraction or coded message telling us where to look for the real answer?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Was Bin Laden taking baths in 'just for men'? Maybe he was having trouble dating, or trying to get hired at McDonalds? That beard tells me he has youthful energy, and would have made a great manager.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by drblair
Looks like Osamas death is good for the US dollar (but bad for gold, silver & oil). This is by far one of the dumbest things I have ever read, is it April 1st again?

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 2-5-2011 by drblair because: re-phrase

Exactly and any dollar "life" won't last because they are warning people not to be active/go out, travel and such.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
Oh boy, they will want us to strip naked and bend over and spread em to get on an airplane now!!

His name is michael chertoff.

His name is michael chertoff.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This story was released 4 days before OBL's death on the 30th:

Al-Qa'ida threat to stage nuke hellstorm

AL-QA'IDA has threatened to unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if its leader Osama bin Laden is captured or killed, according to a vast cache of secret documents detailing the interrogation of more than 750 Guantanamo Bay detainees that was released by WikiLeaks yesterday.

Source

This means that the MSM has already put out a notice there will be a FF attack even before the event.

Stay vigilant.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Here we go again. The second I heard the news I thought of ATS'ers (well a certian type, if you know what I mean).

1. They'd say he was killed earlier and no one said so they can carry on in Afghanistan.
2. They say he isn't dead as there is no body and no photographs.
3. If photos are produced they'd say they are fake anyway.

To the sceptics out there - prove to us you actually exist becuase you might be there in body but something is missing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join