It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
2nd.

Edit: Nuke evidence?

edit on 2-5-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

The US Government has issued a worldwide travel alert after Bin Laden's death.

Link

Fishy?

Also, I read on a thread earlier all military bases were put on a higher alert for terror attacks. I'm sure now that it was in response the killing Bin Laden

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

www.abovetopsecret.com...
2nd.

Edit: Nuke evidence?

I actually posted this earlier in this thread, but it could use more attention so thanks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Hmmm, I wonder if air travel will be suspended? If we see this starting to occur, I believe it was the dudette girl that said it earlier. If so, I would start looking up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

If the other threads I read about there being a nuclear device in Europe was true and that it would be detonated pending the capture/ death of bin laden...now after all this time alledgedly he is just suddenly dead, thats suspicious as elusive as he supposedly was. but would that not prompt the US into a much grander war? I mean we really need that oil.

+23 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Obviously, the BC itself was also a distraction. It is all orchestrated. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that Donald Trump was just a card in the deck at play.

I really don't think there is any digging to be done. It the most obvious thing right in front of all our faces, but we have just been too well conditioned and trained to see it.

How about a HUGE portion of the Midwest being underwater? The FACT that the National Guard has already been called out but the HUNDREDS, FEMA is on the ground and they are getting ready to detonate 250 TONS of explosives along huge stretches of levees on the flooding Mississippi? The Mississippi River is having an EPIC 500 yr flood. This threatens the WORLDS largest flood program...in essence, it is failing. They (the army corps of engineers) are saying this could HALT the transportation on the river. Do you guys realize what that means to the economy of the US?

Look at this map: FLOOD MAP

By tomorrow the whole state of Arkansas could be underwater.

BIGGER implications may be the affect of all of this epic flooding on the already noisy new Madrid fault. FEMA has obvioulsy been preparing for something major for over a year now. They have been organizing and preparing for a major quake on the new madrid for over two years now, with the huge joint drill to occur this spring/summer. The earthquake swarm in Arkansas is now threatened by the flooding and there is a huge suspicion that flood waters impact faults.

Yes...I think the REAL story is right under our noses. Let me ask you this: How many of you reading this are hearing about it for the first time????? Hmmmmm......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

I can say that I was aware, but not to the details of which that you have so graciously provided just now. That is un-nerving to say the least.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I know nothing about the madrid fault. That is new to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Thank you westcoast, I pointed that out myself. Glad to see someone else is taking this into consideration. Fema has been moving their chess pieces into position for awhile now. The storm passing over that river as we speak certainly can NOT be helping matters at all either.

I just cant get the timing of the announcement out of my head though.

Im also thinking of what might be different tonight and first thing that comes to mind is it seems many more are "outside" now celebrating that might normally be home now for a sunday night. Things that make you go hmmm...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

another great argument to bring into the plausibilities of this Osama announcement... nice post WC.

and to your point, i wonder, would they call off the "national level event drill" this month if the flooding hasn't subsided?

again... all seems a little too well orchestrated.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

warmer...
. Warmer....
. Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by fdcows

I know nothing about the madrid fault. That is new to me.

There's so many fault lines, that are never talked about, because they are inactive or barely active. Better to be aware.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Sorry, have to admit I didn't read all the pages....

I figured I certainly wouldn't be the only one thinking this. There are lots of us on the flood/earthquake threads that have been questioning for days now at the MSM near silence in all of this. I mean, this is MAJOR news, at the National level affecting literally hundreds of thousands of people and the US commerce if the river traffic is halted. Doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

exactly Uber! since our credit ceiling is about to again be breached, perhaps this is a socio-political way to stimulate the economy.... it's really a textbook example of propaganda.

i mean, (and i don't mean to sound insensitive to this) ... but already, tonight, in cities all over the country, ESPECIALLY new york, where i am from... the economy is having a REALLY GOOD night.

Bars? How many rounds of celebratory shots are being bought right now? How many people are out past their curfew on a work night? .. SPENDING MONEY

Cabs? -- take me to where everyone is chanting USA! Cha ching!

Times Square restaurants -- late night food anyone? On a Sunday night, it would be crickets otherwise

tomorrow... sales of patriotic apparel skyrocket... flurry of "OSAMA BIN DEAD" t-shirts flood the internet ... and become the 'it' fashion statement for Q2.

... all kidding aside, see the dominoes falling?

edit on 2-5-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
between the U.S. getting a c credit rating, the dollar going down, and this huge flood, ...and to stick it to the donald....the perfect time to release this news.

BTW...look at the size of this storm over the mississippi RIGHT now. (ill try for a pic..)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

No apology needed my friend, I know you follow that stuff closely and I read your post closely as well! I wonder if anyone is hearing your hum in those areas right now? I would be curious to know.

All I know is after this storm passes over, I think things are going to move way past and beyond "Drill."I really dont think man can beat mother nature no matter how much dynamite they use, not to mention what all that could trigger off. This could make Katrina look like a walk in the park.

Sorry for getting off topic a bit OP.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Anonymous also started they're cyber attack on Iran yesterday.

More middle east protests in the works?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Look uP

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

Have seen them fall and be set back up constantly.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

Look uP

Care to elaborate?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join