It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

Just thought I would bring up something everyone has seemed to miss. When she made that statement. According to the facts that were released from questioning the neighbors and the woman in the compound they had been living there in her country when she said he was dead and was running for PM. She was respecting by many but she was still a Pakistani Politician for one of the most double dealing countries with the most corrupt parliament in recent human history. I personally don't care as long as the man's dead. But I thought I'd mention a relative fact that seemed to somehow go unnoticed

I don't understand the lack of coverage on the devastion from seemingly natural disasters IE tornadoes, flooding, wild fires. Also Libya and Syria as well as Egypt is getting very little coverage. Is NATO still bombing?
edit on 5/5/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
She was a known enemy of the Taliban and they claimed responsibility for her assassination. She was thought to be pro western but everybody knows that country is playing both sides they always have been.There are people on here a lot more intelligent than me. Why are some very plain and clear facts being left out? Reasons for her to announce that? Hmm cause they couldn't catch him? Or maybe they were hiding him? He was ,as I stated about, living in her country when she said it. In plain sight. There's no way that in the country where anybody could be a terrorist. There is no way they didn't know he was there. At least some of the people.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blisse
reply to post by UberL33t

Yeah, they are cutting back on the things that made the U.S. stand out from other nations...we got ahead of the game by implementing those projects...why cut them? It's like they don't matter anymore...all they care about is oil and other resources...perhaps we should be looking at that?

Its all a charade the clones play, clone games. Remember these events already happened in the past and we are seeing it play threw. Their clone playing games are almost over, and they will pay the ultimate price for following the reptilian agenda, and then again some had no choice in the matter. Oil is not all they care about, their number 1 agenda is food, we eat food not oil, and if you can control the food industry, you can easily control the people. Get full details threw reverse speaking for the latest updates and whats about to happen at: evpreversespeaking1.proboards.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
The truth is out there but you wont find it in the MSM...

They may as well have said they killed Bugs Bunny...to me that would have about the same amount of credibility..imo..

Honestly, according to the MSM this man has proven to be more elusive than Elvis, then suddenly he shows up and they kill him, then immediately destroy the evidence. And they expect the general public to believe this? Jesus..This just goes to show how stupid TPTB really think we are..and of course the MSM gobble the news up because 1. They are owned by the TPTB and 2. It sells newspapers and gets ratings.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

I agree with what you had to say and also this questions why the Royal Wedding's Honeymoon was put on hold? As late as Sunday, just gone, was there something in secruity that they were notified they couldn't go on their honeymoon? It just seems very close to the wedding day and honeymoon, especially as nobody really knew as to where the Royal Prince and his Dutchess were to travel to. It should also question what all the hype is on uprising secruity across the globe in every nation on so-call Osama Bin Laden's death, as from today 05th/MAY/2011 the Comet Elenin aligns itself with Earth and as there has already been an article stating the chinese secruity has upt the anti on secruity because their scientists have detected a dark moving vechicle behind the Comet X1 Elenin?

Amazing how MSM do the obvious thing, by keeping the world distracted whilst there's huge forest fires in the UK, secruity uprising because of some disdurbance outside of Earth and maybe nobody knows on this thread, Friday night at around 08:02pm just gone, there was the same reported 6KP that hit Earth's Geomagnetic field the same magnitude that hit Japan on the 11th/March/2011. Ever since friday night I have been keeping a very watchful eye outside/around etc.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well, let's see: Fukushima gets buried, america's great depression gets back burner, food shortages and inflation recedes into the background and MSM and company attempt to whip up the masses into patriotic allegiance frenzy. America's gitmo and torture and droning murders of innocent civilians was starting to show more and more of its ugly self, so, let's see, let's throw some "heroic" scenario in there to get the sheep to all stand up and wave their flags. The microscopic details of what they are hiding are less important than the macro foundations from which they are functioning. It's an "hey everybody look over hear tactic," to try to keep alive the overall impression that everything's just dandy.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by starwisdom

I have to sadly say, Fukushima had BEEN buried, well before this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

edit on 5-5-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Okay, so there have been any number of May 1 Osama threads over the past week but this thread seems to be the most active.

To sum up:

1) May 1 is Beltane and ends the 13 day period between Apr 19 and May 1 when there is to be a human sacrifice.
2) Bavarian Illuminati founded May 1, 1776
3) Hitler's death announced May 1, 1945 (66 years to the day)

I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two significant things along this line. One thing that I hadn't seen mentioned that I ran across just now:

4) May 1, 2003 -- President Bush flew to the aircraft carrier, Abraham Lincoln, to declare that the major combat phase in the Iraqi War was over. Once again, we see major occult considerations involved in ending the war precisely on May 1.

Interesting...

And we are still in Iraq right? The "war" isn't over right? As long as we are talking about Iraq, remember that Bush announced we were going into Iraq on March 19, 2003, and Obama announced we were going into Libya on March 19, 2011. Hopefully we aren't still in Libya 8 years later.

For anybody that says that the OBL thing was just coincidence-look again.

edit on 6-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Gosh. Beltane just got a whole lot longer than I've ever seen before, JUST to accommodate this theory.

Beltane lasts from sundown April 30 to sundown May 1.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Beltane lasts from sundown April 30 to sundown May 1.

Okay, got me there (though I've been to some pretty rocking Beltane parties that just get started after sundown.Nudge nudge. Wink wink. Say no more.) Still, interesting how, even though it was a very late announcement it still squeaked in just under the wire while it was still 5/1
edit on 6-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: MP quote

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

If you want to make this claim, for Beltane the new Sun King is the real star. If you're looking to make this case, I'd suggest not looking so hard to the old dead King, but figuring out whose the new King made on May 1st? That would be far more relevant.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

No insult meant to all the respectable Pagans that follow the traditions as part of a valid path (yourself included apparently.) But just as the Swastika and Pentagram have been co-opted and distorted, so too the holidays. Symbols are neutral but still powerful. Intent--that is what I question with all of the dates that have held significance on calendars far older than ours.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Oh My God! The illuminatus trilogy was all true!

they're about to imanentize the eschaton!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

It has just occurred to me that they want to raise the ceiling on debt, and this is meeting strong opposition.

Could 'fear of terrorist reprisals' be used as a national security reason for forcing the debt ceiling to be raised?
Just a thought.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormgodess
reply to post by starwisdom

I have to sadly say, Fukushima had BEEN buried, well before this.

I agree, literally when the had that 7 point something aftershock fukushima was on the back burner

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I've been thinking about what might be up and trying to connect the dots. What if the upcoming earthquake exercises this month really is just an exercise, a first run for what is to come? Or just to throw people off the time line and have people predicting something coming for that date...See in terms of false flag or real terrorist attack the big wigs will be in a centralized location just days after this drill. This event will also put them out of harms way.

What I'm referring to is Memorial Day weekend in Washington D.C.. They'll have just previously practiced the scenario and escaping to DUMBS would be likely if/when these earthquakes disrupt nuclear power plants in certain parts of the country.

In terms of a terrorist attack/false flag attack, what better day is there for retaliation any time soon than would share some significance to the death of OBL. "You did not let us observe/memorialize our fallen leader so we will not let you observe your fallen soldiers in peace" could be the mindset propagated. I only say this because of the recent UK video floating around here where they specifically picked a day of remembrance to protest.

Be gentle, these are just ideas.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

It has just occurred to me that they want to raise the ceiling on debt, and this is meeting strong opposition.

Could 'fear of terrorist reprisals' be used as a national security reason for forcing the debt ceiling to be raised?
Just a thought.

I didnt think of that but i am sure that alot of the reason the WH would want to keep this topic of Osama going is that everyone is ignoring the economy at the moment. the longer Obama can keep this in the headlines the less people pay attention to the bond market tanking and lets not forget commodities silver just tanked as well. Then theres the jobs report which looks like were again losing jobs even with the modified numbers they use. I was reading yesterday a new article that figured the true figures for unemployment were about 18% with another 26% underemployed. My math tells me that means 44% of Americans are making very little or no money hows that for scary.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

because their scientists have detected a dark moving vechicle behind the Comet X1 Elenin?

WTF? Really? I'll have to look into this one.

Incidentally, here in the UK we'd been promised lovely hot weather for ages, but then suddenly (within ten minutes) get shedloads of thunderstorms and massive downpours which have now continued for two days..

Geo-Engineering/ weather manipulation anyone? Perhaps because of the forest fires?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CrastneyJPR

Sorry for my ignorance, but What On Earth does the following actually mean?

they're about to imanentize the eschaton!

Cheers in advance...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Unemployment and the economy will become painfully insignificant in the face of what they are planning. That's the feeling in my bones, and it's getting stronger with each passing day, and with each new bit of fake footage they pimp across the mainstream news channels. You can see that even the mainstream news presenters/ anchors don't actually believe that the bearded man sitting on the floor in a scummy bedsit is actually Osama.

They must think we're all fools. Oh, wait a minute....
edit on 7-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: because the Devil made me do it...

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join