It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Having a DNA sample does not negate the fact, that back in 2007 the pakistani Prime Minister said Bin laden had been killed, and who killed him. Only later to be killed herself.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogertom
Having a DNA sample does not negate the fact, that back in 2007 the pakistani Prime Minister said Bin laden had been killed, and who killed him. Only later to be killed herself.
Unsupported correlation.

A lot of people have claimed Bin Laden was dead. How many of them have died?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Always room for a little humor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f29b7b4cb61.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fe7afd4557fe.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55519961ea91.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de4f76f5d5cf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i134.photobucket.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by STEADFast because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fdcows
They are distracting us from the birth certificate forgery, alleged May 21st and the elections are coming up. shrug.

I agree 100%. Everything I have tried, to reproduce layers by scanning has failed.
Just look at the metadata. Can a scan produce metadata like that? IMPOSSIBLE
The BC is not a scan

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
When information is rushed out then people, even politicians make mistakes. Also this event has the media scrutinising every syllable of every word that is said. I actually think that Obama had a point to say about releasing a photo as this would create more conspiracies - after all the release of the birth certificate did nothing to stop the conspiracies.

Back to the original question - What's the breaking news that Osama has to hide?

- No-one has mentioned Syria which seems to be going the same way if not worse than Libya
- US would love to support the people but is simply too stretched and hence double standards is going on
- Syria seems to be little brother of Iran - so expect unrest to be spreading there as well

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy

They are distracting us from the birth certificate forgery, alleged May 21st and the elections are coming up. shrug.

I agree 100%. Everything I have tried, to reproduce layers by scanning has failed.
The BC is not a scan

Do you have Adobe Illustrator?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by 000063

That having a DNA sample says and proves NOTHING about when the sample was taken and whether or not the person was dead or alive when it was.

Im sorry the facts are so inconvenient for you.

I agree with that

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000063

The BC is not a scan

Do you have Adobe Illustrator?

Thanks for that I will give it a go.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Keeping us all inside watching tv/internet statment by Obama is a good way to stop us from looking at the skies.
2nd

Q F T !!!

I am NOT a chemtrail subscriber

Off work today and had the opportunity to be out and about all throut the day, it's beuatiful in southeast Texas right now! We need some rain but other than that, the temp and humidity are oddly ideal.

However, I have noticed that beginning around 8:00 or so this morning there were a good number of contrails scattered randomly over the sky; no pattern evident at all. But I noticed that they did not dissipated with time, rather they just seem to hang and spread out from their original positions.

I have noticed that throughout the day it has become more overcast ao that if you go outside and look l, you will see what appears to be various levels of cloud cover spread fairly thin.

These are not normally formed clouds from evaporation.

They, to all appearances, have been purposefully seeded.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by 000063

That having a DNA sample says and proves NOTHING about when the sample was taken and whether or not the person was dead or alive when it was.

Im sorry the facts are so inconvenient for you.

I agree with that
As I've pointed out several times over, there's no evidence of any tomfoolery, and military DNA tests have proven reliable in the past.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know the time frame for DNA results to comeback?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kickrocks445

A rush job for DNA test results is about 8 hour from what I've heard.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Due to this thread, the following has ultimately stemmed from it. I ask that you please contribute, I would like to be able to have a global listener base in the morning
if you are so inclined please see this thread.

I have a Radio Interview @ 7:30 AM 05/5/2011 "Our ATS Voice - OBL" on 97 X Tampa, FL Please Listen

Respectfully,
UberL33t

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well this is a worthless mess .. nothing adds up except .. the facts comming from someones mouth .. wouldnt you agree everything is heresay?? passed on information that even they can't get straight conflicting information ..
last night on the news they said Usama was unarmed .. today it was stated that the reason Usama was shot was because there were weapons in the bedroom where he was at when they shot him.. Im not coming down on our military by any means .. its the crap that is being printed by the media and whats comming from the White House.. does any one find this strange ??? and yet I havent seen one response from any other country .. I surly hope we dont have a retaliation over something that no one seems to have the truth about - then who's fault would that be ???

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Having served in the military, I don't find any of this Osama bin Laden news strange.

We have a bunch of media and people speculating based on what "officials" speculate happened.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..
I talked to the lady behind the counter at my bank and she didn't know why the bills were so old*. They were counting a stack of bills about five or six inches high and the edges looked pretty dingy like they had been around for a while.

Who here wants to bet that they are going to pull the current money supply and replace it with another type of currency?

They royal wedding, the birth certificate and announcing that Osama is gone.

What are the bankers doing right now?

* See old money thread it's short but I think it might be the left hand of the equation .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Having worked at a bank in the past, I can tell you that really old bills, that are in poor condition, are, in fact, removed from circulation, and have been for, well, forever, really. The bank tellers will collect those that are bad, and when a certain amount is collected, they go off to a set location, and are replaced. That's very common.

Now, doesn't mean they aren't planning something, but we can't base it on old bills at a bank.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Here's a new thought to toss around. Just occurred to me earlier today. Ther eis a lot of talk on the news and online about how Bush said "dead or alive", but how Obama wanted him dead, NOT taken alive. Now, why would that be, I asked myself, if, in fact, it is true.

Well, it's pretty known that Osama was working at some point with the CIA. Many people guess that maybe Obama worked with them, and that could be the explanation for the name change, the multiple SSNs, etc. So, two guys working with the CIA. Two guys that have spent time in Pakistan. Hmmm...... Maybe there was a far more personal reason Obama didn't want Osama taken alive. Maybe, just maybe, they knew each other.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Not sure how to embed here... Sorry Hope it works.

Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Pasadena, California; Oral Arguments; Keyes-Barnett-Drake et. al., v. Obama Keyes/Drake et. al., vs. Obama. Plaintiffs include 10 state representatives and 30 members of the U.S. military. - 5/2/2011

youtu.be...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 000063

Originally posted by rogertom
Unsupported correlation.

A lot of people have claimed Bin Laden was dead. How many of them have died?

But Benazir Bhutto was one of the most respected people in the world. She had more credibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join