It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Just breaking on BBC - Obama watched the op live

But will it make YouTube?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Forget about the mans religion, The body should have been displayed in a manner that would count as evidence of his death before being disposed of. In other words what I'm trying to say is: Capture a few pics and videos of the dead bigfoot before you leave the body behind. It's word of mouth, That's all it is at the moment, We need to see the pictures.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

Originally posted by AtlantisX99
I do not believe for one second that Bin Laden is dead. If he was captured alive he would be a huge intelligence resource and with him 'dead to the world' the US can quite happily torture him until they get all the info they need.

If they reported him alive, they wouldn't be able to do it to him as the world would push for him to be tried in the Hague for his war crimes.

Also, Saddam was NOT found in a hole in the ground as reported, he had been in US custody for a while prior to them announcing it to the world, hence his dishevelled appearance.

Don't be fooled people.

What are you talking about? Saddam WAS found in a HOLE in the ground... How do you think he got into U.S. custody?

They 1st Pulled him out of the hole, 2nd took him into custody.

You see people, do you see the inner workings of most of the minds on A.T.S. ?

It's flabergasting, you see how U.F.O. videos get out, and how the obvious is mixed up and twisted around.

If you follow half of the peoples minds on this forum, you put information into the heads of them, and what you

get back out is like a recipe totally screwed up beyond belief...

Brainiac, you are trying to reason with people who think the Illuminati control the world's economies. If nothing is what it seems, then neither are the conspiracies! You can't apply reason to this website - it's a giant therapy session.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

they hung saddam in public.

we stormed through entire countries, killed thousands (and lost 1000s), spent BILLIONS, waged war on not only a man and regime but also an entire belief...and you mean to tell me that we protected his religous beliefs, after he came on our soil and killed 1000s?

YAY EFFING RIGHT. they know that american's want to see blood. that's the only thing that would truly bring justice.

this is just the pretty girl on stage. no one saw what the magician just did behind her. dangit. wonder what really happened. guess we'll find out before the end of the show, eh?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

It's all politics buddy, Osama did not fly that plane into the WTC. We can hold Bush and BO equally for the death of thousands of civilians and troops as well. Justice will never be served....One mans death will never raise the dead.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I saw it immediately an thought the same, but then i found this www.webend.in... they never released a photo of him so apparently it really is fake lol

link   

Originally posted by fdcows
reply to post by Blisse

I guess what I was insinuating was that many of the things I have mentioned may be things that are related to something else that will happen. I think putting SETI into" hibernation" is pretty big news, but not many seem to mention it. Nevermind the fact that space exploration is being underfunded.

Things may not be as they seem. You say that space exploration is being underfunded...Hmmm
That brings a thought to mind.
Here in Greece, a few decades ago, we were ruled by a king, and we had "kings taxes" apart from the "normal" taxes.
So now with democracy we have the same taxes, only to be named differently to fool us.
"The song remains the same"
So maybe space exploration SEEMS to be underfunded, and more is going to the military or elsewhere...for space exploration!!!

link   
show us the real pictures of his dead body!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nothing they could do would satisfy you paranoid nuts. Do it one way, wrong. The other, wrong again. You simply could not paint a scenario that would not cause CT craziness. The internet creates far more clouds than it does exposed truths. It's about God and Goop, has been for a hundred years. When the Goop is gone it will be about God and something else equally sold as invaluable.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxford
Just breaking on BBC - Obama watched the op live

But will it make YouTube?

they had to have Tevoed it. let us see

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

What, are you kidding? Like pictures are always real.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

dude i really think this one needs to be left alone not everything is a conspiracy
i really think that everyone needs to just see what happens before acting like they know whats going on or making up excuses why he announced that
this is serious hes NOT going to say osama is dead unless osama is dead theres plenty of other things he can say to take our mind off of stuff that they dont want uus worrying about i understand where your coming from EVERYONE as soon as i heard the news i KNEW this was going to happen give this one a rest for a week at least
its not because of chemtrails its not because they dont want us looking at the sky blah blah blah not insulting or dis crediting anyone just saying
cheers

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
OMG! Puke! It's all Osama all the time. I listened to NPR for almost 2 hours today and that's the ONLY thing they are talking about. No mention of the flooding, no mention of anything else. Such ridiculous propaganda it irritates and insults me that they think people buy into the lines and lies. Unfortunately some do.

link   
reply to post by Neopan100

not knowing, thanks though.

link   
This is how i see it... Osama kicking it at his quiet little house thinking hes done with being CIA assest....
Obama and his crew thinking of a way to get poll numbers and public opinon up..knowing where Osama has lived because of their involment and ties to him....decide to end his retirement .....all for politics, listen to the news and reporters they are already prasing the president of this great event...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jeannyska1

dude i really think this one needs to be left alone not everything is a conspiracy i really think that everyone needs to just see what happens before acting like they know whats going on or making up excuses why he announced that

I personally however don't think that it is about hiding information. I think it is a big set up for the next false flag. Time will tell on that one but I'll bet we see a major false flag attack within the next month and a new poster boy for bada** terrorist #1.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

One day you will regret these words yet contrary to what you may believe it is not my desire for that day to arrive or fot it to arrive anytime soon.
The ENTIRE War on Terror is a CONSPIRACY thus everything about it is relevant.

Awesome. The ENTIRE war on terrorism is a vast conspiracy? Why not take it even further out there and say life is a conspiracy? That statement means that no informaiton, no matter how factual, will put even the slightest dent in your beliefs because that information must also be a part of the conspiracy.

I do apologize yet you are apparently on a very different level of consciousness to believe that there is no ORDER to this PROGRESSION.

Actually this should give my kind a measure of hope as I hope to be far far gone by the time EVERYTHING is OBVIOUS to even the SHEEPLE.

My favorite! I disagree with your belief that the entire war on terror is one vast conspiracy so I must be less intelligent than you, and certainly less enlightened! Perfect. I chose more rational, but tomato - tomatoe is suppose.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I haven't read through the whole thread, but thought I'd quickly post some ideas I was pondering last night. How likely is it that this was actually Osama(Usama)? I'm not sure if there will be an official autopsy, but being "buried at sea" seems an all too convenient way to dispose of evidence.

So if he was not killed, then why now? Does the fact that NATO forces just attacked a civilian residince and tried to murder a foreign head of state have anything to do with it? I'm pretty sure that is not a legal strike, and contradicts earlier reports of only attacking military targets. Innocent civilians were killed, yet you won't see any mention of this now that Osama/Usama is"reported" dead. It just seems like a major coincidence to me.

I've had my doubts about the nature of the war being waged in Libya since it's inception. During the build up to the allied forces launching their attacks and aiding the rebels, there was a British diplomat claiming "you have all seen the atrocities", when in fact, I had not. The only thing I had seen was Western media making claims about how crazy and ruthless Gadhafi was, without seeing any real evidence of it. Whether these claims were true or not, the media sure succeeded in making Gadhafi seem ridiculous, aided by things such as "Gadhafi vs Sheen - Crazy Quotes lol". The power of manipulation is immense.

In summary, I am highly sceptical that Osama was killed recently, especially since being "buried at sea" is not any Islamic practice I have heard of. I think it is a highly convenient time to further the current wars being waged by allied forces considering they just attacked a foreign head of states residence, killing civilians in the process. I don't think that Gadhafi should stay in power, but I don't think bombing his residince is entirely justified either.
It seems everything happens for a reason...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
our enemies wear ties, not turbans.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join