It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is a bit spine tingling..

Taliban Commander Vows revenge

regardless of what we do, there will always be something else, perhaps this was only a method to heat things up, and continue to give a reason to stay at war; a sustained war

This war will never end.

[EDIT] This brings me on a kind of realization; currently deployed in Afghanistan, a week ago, for some odd reason, they were calling them drills, but security has really stepped up a notch; checkpoints every 3 miles on the roads we have on the camp, with armed troops with flaks kevlars heavy weapons the whole 9 yards, new baracades going up, ID checks every building we go to, new posts every hour to stand guard outside our barracks.

It seemed unusual at first, but the puzzle peices are slowly starting to fall in place.
edit on 2-5-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Please watch the response video to that post.... they explain, with logical thought patterns, how it was a simple mistake when she said osama was murdered. two very good points he made were 1. no one would say a terrorist was murdered, and 2 she said it as if it was common knowledge already which would have been a huge shock. I apologize if this has already been tended to but i just don't want to see more people mislead.

That said, the whole osama thing is still fishy. Maybe boost the public opinion of barak? people are already praising him as if he had ANYTHING to do with it other then saying i want osama dead. i said that too an so did bush, woo i got osama!! Words can only spread ideas, those solders did the work and the intelligence agency (or postal worker) lol did the sniffing. Not that i have to convince any of you here.

p.s disposing of him at sea so they didnt upset the muslims? What about when the ENTIRE country freaks out about a mosque being built? Why are we so picky about when we care about opinion? Also announcing it supposedly exactly 66 years after they announced hitlers death is pretty funny, i'm sure that's just one of life's jokes though im not trying to connect mac an cheese to the moon landings or anything lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wow. If bin laden could dupe the whole world by hiding in a mansion right next to a Pakistani military academy for 10 YEARS - I could expect to loot the Federal reserve and get away with it!

Haha they'll never catch me!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by superballs
when they said the president was gonna make a major national security announcement on a sunday night, i was like everyone else.. OH S--- what is he gonna tell us??

aliens were coming to attack?

elinin or another comet was gonna hit us?

the rusiians are gonna nuke us?

japan radiation is deadly all over the usa?

but then we got great F----N news that scumbag piece of dirt murdering mfer is dead.

BUT YOU PEOPLE JUST CREATE A DANG CONSPIRACY OUT OF MIDAIR CAN WE PLEASE JUST REJOICE IN THE FACT THE SOB IS DEAD

THE SOB IS DEAD
THE SOB IS DEAD
USA USA USA USA

One day you will regret these words yet contrary to what you may believe it is not my desire for that day to arrive or fot it to arrive anytime soon.
The ENTIRE War on Terror is a CONSPIRACY thus everything about it is relevant.

I do apologize yet you are apparently on a very different level of consciousness to believe that there is no ORDER to this PROGRESSION.

Actually this should give my kind a measure of hope as I hope to be far far gone by the time EVERYTHING is OBVIOUS to even the SHEEPLE.

So, I was wrong and you are right!!!
USA #1
GO FIGHT WIN
I like money!
Freedom costs a buck o'five

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

I'll add to your pile: objects taken from Fukushima port, under the cover of darkness and white tarps. You know the ones I'm talking about. Have been sent to Libya to be detonated as a retaliative posture on US soil, oh lets say, somewhere on the New Madrid where the most damage can be done: fault lines, dotted with the nuclear plants. The shake down is this month if I'm not mistaken. Cue clip of Groucho Marks and cigar.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Ever stopped to think that Pakistan was helping him ? Pakistan isn't exactly a country with a democratic government, its basically a no law country with a corrupted religious dictatorship

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Wow. If bin laden could dupe the whole world by hiding in a mansion right next to a Pakistani military academy for 10 YEARS - I could expect to loot the Federal reserve and get away with it!

Haha they'll never catch me!

He wasn't in Pakistan the whole time. He spent several years in Africa, in the Sudan.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gr82m8okdok

the midwest shakedown was last thursday..wasn't it?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Funny, seeing as how today I just finished the test to become Adobe Photoshop Certified, and we were browsing the photos of bin laden and EVRYONE instantly said fake as we could see the blur line. Kind of sad.how stupid are we?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
...There definitely trying to distract us from something. The most wanted TERRORIST in the world for the passed 10 years has been killed and buried in less then 24 hours?????? without a one picture of his body. They have a photo of Britney Spears flashing her vagina to the whole world, but we don't have one picture of Oama dead. Another point, mainstream media says they did DNA testing and confirmed it was him. Everywhere I read it takes generally about 5-10 days to get actual DNA results, I understand there's an urgency on the exams but really in less then 48 hours they killed him, did a DNA test confirmed it was him.... and then buried him!! CAN ANYONE SAY SMOKE SCREEN?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramoor

There have been some really funny comments on this thread, but that .... I LMAO!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sticky005

Islamic funerals are performed in under 24 hours. That's their way. Two nations got dibs, both passed.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
October 2001:

A senior Taliban minister has offered a last-minute deal to hand over Osama bin Laden during a secret visit to Islamabad, senior sources in Pakistan told the Guardian last night. For the first time, the Taliban offered to hand over Bin Laden for trial in a country other than the US without asking to see evidence first in return for a halt to the bombing, a source close to Pakistan's military leadership said. But US officials appear to have dismissed the proposal and are instead hoping to engineer a split within the Taliban leadership. The offer was brought by Mullah Wakil Ahmed Muttawakil, the Taliban foreign minister and a man who is often regarded as a more moderate figure in the regime.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

[Updated 4:10 p.m. ET] The United States expects that a recording from Osama bin Laden - made before he was killed, with the intention that his supporters would distribute it upon his death - will be released, a U.S. official has told CNN.

This video will contain some or all of the false flag information. Just watch.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I cant find anything on a body picture...if this is true you KNOW there would be pictures of him i mean damn didnt we film saddam!?!? I think hes been dead for a while now this is just somethin to get the american people ready for another false flag so they can go to war with another country

Guess ill eat my words heres a pic of him dead...

wuxinghongqi.blogspot.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

link   
Looks like DailyMail fell into the fake picture trap

Fake Corpse Picture

I wonder who else will fall for it, hopefully that is all.

link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Not going to start another post as there are all ready a flood of them, but anyone find it curious that according to his culture he has to be buried within 24 hours and they expect to bury him at sea??? Hmmm

A Muslim friend of mine came up with a plausible explanation for this. OBL will be buried at sea because no one (TPTB included) really wants to see a site where OBL's loyalists can make a pilgrimage, for lack of a better way to put it. It is acceptable under Islam to bury at sea if no other option is available.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You have three days to bury the body. I repeat Bury the body, Not dump it into the ocean.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
reply to post by Aeons

You have three days to bury the body. I repeat Bury the body, Not dump it into the ocean.

But the general preference seems to be 24 hours. How many nations should they have given dibs to?

Bin Laden was part / came from an ultra conservative form of Wahhabism, in which 24 hours is THE way to do it.[
edit on 2011/5/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Don't know if the makes any sense to you guys. But the Illuminati has their SACRIFICE on May 1. So go from there on that one

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join