It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Matthew 5:1-11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me."

Looked up today's date and that passage came up...thought it was kinda neat.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Blisse because: :-)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blisse

Yes for a few weeks.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
of course this is also a good time to get the gas prices to go down a bit. to 'buy' time?

+49 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
A new boogie man will not emerge. It will be what it has always been, it will be Al Qaeda just this time they will have a new "leader".

My thinking tells me this...

Recent events in Libya suggest to me that there will be some type of blow back. If that blow back were to occur and be blamed on our actions in Libya, NATO would lose a lot of support for the military action. So now you parade the body of OBL in front of the cameras and claim we just killed him. Now we start warning people of an attack that may come as a result.

By doing so, you create an excuse for any possible blow back from Libya. Now if there is an attack, it is not because of military actions in Libya, instead it is because we killed OBL. That accomplishes 2 things. #1. You maintain support for NATO military actions in Libya. #2 Now you gain further support for the ever expanding War on Terror.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So when will the Osama Bin Laden video show up on Al Jazeera?
Im sure there would be a recording coming out soon.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Glad Im not the only one thinking like this. My first thought was hmmm long form birth cert. a few days ago, and now this. Keeping in mind the thread around here about the President of Iran missing for 8 days...Shuttle launch tomorrow after so many delays, and then we also have this fellow "dutchsinse" with some pretty uncanny predictions about the weather and pointing out interesting radar readings on youtube as well, which I have been looking at myself now.

But yes, I am with you guys, what the heck is the left hand doing right now

+8 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I do agree that this seems awfully convenient in a timing sense. The world seems to be crazy across all 7 continents right now from weather to war, and it wouldn't be surprising to me if is covering up something else that's much larger. Seems far to well orchestrated for a Sunday night at this hour. C'mon, I mean really ... Brian Williams -- you just "happened" to be standing by late on a Sunday night? Far too well produced for real "breaking news". Tisk tisk MSM.

Mid east term-oil? Celestial event? I don't think so... how about Asia and the rumors/theories that tomorrow (may 2nd) will be "black Monday" in our market's due to China and Russia dismissing the US dollar? If this China/Russia theory has ANY truth to it, whatsoever, is this just a wag-the-dog to really our markets to gain momentum at the opening bell which might offset a potential crash? Just a theory, but plausible.

Black Monday, May 2nd, China's Plan

just some food for thought.
edit on 1-5-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Maybe it is the weather.... Obama was just in the south talking with victims of those crazy tornados....maybe that dude that said something about the 6 planet alignment was on to something... we could be coming into some massive storms here and people have been questioning what's been happening with these monster storms...hmm...

link   
reply to post by Blisse

Intriguing indeed.

link   
reply to post by dawnslight

Gas prices will not ever really go down. when gas gets to expensive for people to drive , it makes it hard for peole to travel, therefore harder for peole to organize or flee from something. its containment in a sense. So if something was coming our way ...what do we do?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

This is what makes this site great, this is news to me.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blisse

I'm no dude, dudette would be better

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fdcows

LoL...that was funny...dudette..classic

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The American dollar has been less than a dollar of its most recent low of a couple years ago.
The people in the know say if it falls below 71.88 or so on the dollar index
the USD will fall to disaster
www.fxstreet.com...
it is getting there very soon by the looks of things.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fdcows

sorry, girl!! You never know by the name lol.

I was just thinking that maybe the U.S. is trying to break away from the whole Cinco de Mayo thing... New national holiday May 1st

No but seriously, I cannot find any other type of news recently that could be big enough to try to cover up...other than this screwed up weather, Gaddafi, and Trump...

link   
I have to agree with the posts on here.I think there is a smoke screen and something will happen what it is i don't know.Maybe its to distract us from the debt ceiling we are going to hit .In the past i would go along with the MSM and not really question stuff but since i have joined ATS I like to keep a open mind and keep my eyes open.Maybe i am just paranoid but its like a master magician(TPTB) is putting on a show for us to distract us from something that is right under our eyes.

link   

that it does my friend! S+F for you.

Honestly though ... last night, Kadafi's son or grandson was killed right? We see pictures, first hand video of the busted up house ... we know all the details right away. All we "know" of this is that Obama was shot in a gun fight. Total lack of details. This didn't "just" happen.

I'd be really curious to know the "real" time frame of his alleged death, and i'd DEFINITELY like to see the autopsy ... and/or body.

link   
Maybe a cover for the u.s dollar dropping faster than a strippers g-string on the currency markets lately.. Was watch it dropping on board at bank friday when went to get some money that my son wired to me.. And no it wasnt in u.s dollars stopped accepting them a couple years ago. If the drop friday was any indication you guys have my sympathy as looks like things getting worse over there..

link   
By thye way, I think they may be covering up Qhadaffi"s grandchildrens' deaths.

link   
Hello!!!

How about Levee's

250 tons of explosive being used to blow up a levee... how about historic Mississippi flood?
Maybe levee engineering disaster?
Midwest under water...

food for thought
errr Water for thought
edit on 5/1/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join