It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So it was announced on May Day at a Mets-Phillies Game, Ninth Inning, Score 1-1, DNA was decoded in 24 hrs and his body had already been buried at Sea.

lol.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Another smokescreen for the meltdown occuring in Japan. BTW when was the last time you heard anything about that? Lets see its all been wedding bs, birther bs, politics bs and now osama is dead bs. Nothing about the progress in fukushima.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There is another Gaza flotilla in the works, so the whole Palestinian issue is going to flare up in two weeks.

But there is also the upcoming book about Obama's birth certificate coming out on May 17.
It was #1 on Amazon for a while and that was just for pre-orders.
#1 on Amazon means lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttts of people will be reading up.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well the announcement did bump "Celebrity Apprentice"" off the air last night.

Haha

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

The world celebrates and you decide to be the a-hole, huh? You are sick.

I would say it is way more sickening to be celebrating someones death.

Hey look everyone a few disinfos have found the thread.

Let's ignore them and get to the bottom of this

link   
Obama's social security number belongs to another man who is dead. IF he HAD a real birth certificate, THEN he would not need a stolen social security number.
He is scared, Valerie Jarrett is reufsing to release any other records.
Blago needs to talk.
This Osama thing is a complete "wag the dog" scenario.

link   

Originally posted by baddmove
chemtrails...

look up......

QQ

Yea here in Canada, I have seen many planes flying over my neighborhood. A couple of them were just over my house. Sadly I didn't take any pictures to bring this up but I felt I had to bring this on after reading the reply.

Concerning The announcement of Osama being dead I'm like mmmh ?
Yes there is surely something lying underneath this thing. MSM is too well known for attention diversion. The motive behind this, I can't say. Nonetheless, if we start searching for answers we could maybe find dots relying this event with others.

Collective effort is the way to go on this one, I'm 100% with you on this one.

Thruthseek3r

link   
Yes, this must be a conspiracy because killing the man responsible for the largest attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor merits attention. It must be. And we must dig.... like Glen Beck. Forget reason.... not in this country. We are worried more about a birth certificate than the total collapse of our economic system due to Planned Parenthood offering medical help for those who may want early abortions. Clearly we are enforcing a logical ideology.

When a man named Trump calls out someone on a birth issue as he pays thousands of Chinese workers to make his campaign merchandise. He is our beacon of hope. These are what our ideals have been steered to, and everyone follows the carrot, with blinders on, towards the edge of the cliff.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The only strange thing I can see out of all this is how fast they disposed of him. Head shot and burial at sea within 24 hours is the only thing out of the ordinary.

Now there is no questioning him or how he died or if he is really dead.
edit on 2-5-2011 by furono because: Added more comment

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by furono

Because having most probably the most elite covert group score a headshot is out of the question. Everything is a conspiracy to you people. Might as well be a conspiracy about the seeds of your thought into why this is a conspiracy. I know it.... most of you are paranoid ill-informed nutjobs.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I call upcoming false flag. Here is why I think this. Totally guessing on this so please don't ask for proof as I have non. Just speculating:

- Bin Laden has been dead for awhile. The reason BO is in such a hurry to tell us they got him is b/c 'they" just told him they are setting of a nuke on US soil and want to have a reason for it. Nuke goes off"This is in retaliation for the death of Bin Laden. We must continue the fight on terrorism....."

- There have been reports of Bin Laden being dead for a long time. Including on by USA TODAY that said he was killed a week ago via airstrike. Why wait a week? Where did that story come from. Are they telling us that they got him in some epic firefight to make his capture seem more patriotic. Our brave american boys going in Pakistan (illegally btw) and hunting this guy down. Was he frozen for years and they are just bring him out for this now? To boost election ratings, to cover a false flag....I am very worried.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Savage206
I call upcoming false flag. Here is why I think this. Totally guessing on this so please don't ask for proof as I have non. Just speculating:

- Bin Laden has been dead for awhile. The reason BO is in such a hurry to tell us they got him is b/c 'they" just told him they are setting of a nuke on US soil and want to have a reason for it. Nuke goes off"This is in retaliation for the death of Bin Laden. We must continue the fight on terrorism....."

- There have been reports of Bin Laden being dead for a long time. Including on by USA TODAY that said he was killed a week ago via airstrike. Why wait a week? Where did that story come from. Are they telling us that they got him in some epic firefight to make his capture seem more patriotic. Our brave american boys going in Pakistan (illegally btw) and hunting this guy down. Was he frozen for years and they are just bring him out for this now? To boost election ratings, to cover a false flag....I am very worried.....

Just pure speculation but ...

IT IS BECAUSE THE ALIEN HYBRID XENU IS MICROCHIP OBAMA RECTAL EXAM NUCLEAR JEWISH ISLAM EVOLUTION OIL SLICK FALLS RUMSFELD OMG!

Just you know, a thought.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
reply to post by furono

Because having most probably the most elite covert group score a headshot is out of the question. Everything is a conspiracy to you people. Might as well be a conspiracy about the seeds of your thought into why this is a conspiracy. I know it.... most of you are paranoid ill-informed nutjobs.

If you think it's not a conspiracy then why bother reading this thread or let alone replying?
Go **** off somewere else.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Bin Laden was dead years ago. I have proof in my thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Be4sTXMoDe

reply to post by furono

If you think it's not a conspiracy then why bother reading this thread or let alone replying?

Because I feel if I do not stand up for what I feel is right then I condone what I think is wrong? Kind of like you except just more.... rational?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I don't get the whole buried at sea thing.
That it happened so suddenly is both bizarre and far too convenient to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Be4sTXMoDe

reply to post by furono

Because I feel if I do not stand up for what I feel is right then I condone what I think is wrong? Kind of like you except just more.... rational?

Yet you seem to just enjoy mouthing off and not putting forth any actual conversation worth engaging in that doesn't include insults... Doesn't sound very rational to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

Questioning politicians is irrational? A Goodthink award for you!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am still waiting to see what happened with the rumored plan of the Chinese central bank in conjunction with Russia to dump the USD. supposedly to happen today.

Already the USDX is down 0.09 to below 73.00. of course this is not near the all time lows, but it not far from the psychological threshold of 70.

other indicators are sketchy, but then today in a lot of places is a holiday, so I guess if this is true, we might not see the ramifications until tomorrow.

Also is there any detail on the debt ceiling.

Not to mention the information the Fed Reserve is now obliged to release regarding the bail out window.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AJ1123TKE
I do agree that this seems awfully convenient in a timing sense. The world seems to be crazy across all 7 continents right now from weather to war, and it wouldn't be surprising to me if is covering up something else that's much larger. Seems far to well orchestrated for a Sunday night at this hour. C'mon, I mean really ... Brian Williams -- you just "happened" to be standing by late on a Sunday night? Far too well produced for real "breaking news". Tisk tisk MSM.

Mid east term-oil? Celestial event? I don't think so... how about Asia and the rumors/theories that tomorrow (may 2nd) will be "black Monday" in our market's due to China and Russia dismissing the US dollar? If this China/Russia theory has ANY truth to it, whatsoever, is this just a wag-the-dog to really our markets to gain momentum at the opening bell which might offset a potential crash? Just a theory, but plausible.

Black Monday, May 2nd, China's Plan

just some food for thought.
edit on 1-5-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

The China/Russia May2 plan came to my mind as well. Maybe the purpose of this is not to distract us but to warn them. Pakistan did not know that we had boots on the ground there. This could be a subtle little reminder that we can "get our man" if we decide to.

Similarly, it could be a signal for any number of other things. It could be a message to Russia: "He was our asset, we brought you down once, we can do it again." It could be a signal to the financial puppetmasters: "We're ready to scale back our foreign misadventures and put our house in order."

Of course, it could just be priming the pump for the next false flag attack and general clusterfornication. The next week or so should be interesting.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join