It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Funny you mention that. Silver dropped 20 percent as soon as CME opened in Asia-Pac last night right before they announced OBL death. There was no real reason for Silver to drop like that. However it has already recovered 50 percent of those losses.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Per CNN blog:
[Updated, 7:30 a.m. ET] A U.S. government official tells CNN that DNA matching is underway on the samples from the body of Osama bin Laden. The matching has not been completed, but there are photographs of the body with a gunshot wound to the side of the head that shows an individual that is not unrecognizable as bin Laden.

No decision has yet been made on whether to release the photographs and if so, when and how.

Ummm.... should they not have had this completed BEFORE "burying" his body at sea? Islamic traditions or not, his body should be held until absolute certainty that we have the right guy. bin Laden has many body doubles. I would feel more comfortable that his body was held in US custody until absolute certainty that we got the right guy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Look at all the theories. Look at all the confusion. I'd say they know exactly what they are doing. No need to deflect attention, no need to distract people from the real agenda, people will do it themselves. Either people are brainwashed by the MSN or they clutch at straws. People have mentioned:

Aliens
HAARP
Earthquakes
Planetary alignments
Chemtrails
Japan Radiation
Etc etc.

People think they are waking up but it's a false awakening. Ever had a dream where you thought you woke up and everything seemd so real only to wake up again? I have and it was nasty. A good metaphor for what I see on ATS daily.

World events are like a game of chess. Pieces are carefully placed and like chess the average person might not see the strategy, yet there is a strategy.

So they've announced that Bin Laden is dead. Why now? Yes, a good question indeed but it's not to deflect or hide anything. It's a chess piece that's been placed as part of the overall strategy. A vital move and without it the end game can not be reached. Could it be part of a re-election campaign? I doubt that. Waaaaay too early for that.

Someone mentioned it was a way to get out of Afghanistan. Others added that troops might come home, or go to Libya. Let's examine that.

The US went to war with Afghanistan due to all the Al Qaeda bases there so to pull troops out there would need to be some closure there. This does that, Will the troops return home? Not bloody likely. Not with all the unrest in the Middle East. Will they hit Libya? I doubt this very much. The US will rely on NATO to finish the job there.

So the troops can leave Afghanistan now and they can go somewhere,

Killing Bin Laden also opens up the US to retaliation from this make-believe organisation, or radical Islamists in general. It gives the US an excellent excuse to carry out a false flag attack to further the War On Terror. Iran has been the ultimate prize for some time now but with no pretext to invade.

Imagine this scenario. A nuclear attack on a US city. Blame traced on terrorists like Hezbollah or something in lawless Lebanon or maybe Syria. Israel attacks in retaliation. Iran attacks Israel as the conflict escalates. US invades Iran. All because Bin Laden was supposedly killed yesterday.

That's how the chess game is played.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't buy this MSM bull for a minute.

Somethings up or down or left or right.

I wish I knew what to search for.

Can anyone list ideas for all of us to search for.

Things that come to my mind:

Fukushima
HAARP
Space WX that would have a profound affect on earth
Sinkholes
(Another???) False flag attack on US soil
Gulf oil spill illnesses spinning out of control?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
I'm in Canada as well and I'm seeing it on CNN, but haven't checked local news yet.

A few things that come to mind for me in light of this news. I'm not much of a conspiracy nut...I just find it interesting to read through everyone else's theories...i'm not a birther, a truther, a HAARP-er, a chemtrailer...etc. Funny enough, the minute I heard this news, my first thought was BS (perhaps I'm hanging out here too much
)

The whole story just seems too timing appropriate, too staged, too quick and the "burial" too quick and easy and leaving no opportunity for proof. Perhaps the govt knows after the killing of Gaddafi's family members that there will be retaliation and they don't want everyone blaming them for terrorist attacks..so turn it around "the terrorist attacks are because we took out big bad Bin Laden NOT because of the NATO air raids.

Or perhaps it's to kill off any of the other many important stories in the news right now, who knows. Anyhow, the burial at sea..not only quick but convenient so nobody can view the body. There are plenty of others in the muslim faith that are not buried at sea..it is not a necessity. And a DNA test done that quickly?? I know the govt has access to services we the people don't,.but you're telling me that all in the space of a few hours they raided the mansion, retrieved the bodies, DNA tested them, then shipped them out to the sea and dumped them overboard, and then the president made his speech...geez if only the govt were that quick with everything! It takes me 8 weeks to get a refund cheque for income tax, but they can do all that in the space of a few hours.

And besides...I thought he was already dead

Michelle

I've been talking with my family in the states and they seem to think the burial is due to tradition, and at sea to prevent any shrines built to him, though I dont really know why that would particularly be a greater concern? Its dominating news where they are and as far as Dad is concerned its both distraction to divert from the attention surrounding Obama and excuse for repercussions to follow. You're right though, the whole timeline of events is just mind boggling to me. It makes me ill to see the news clips focusing on the celebration of this accomplishment and how blatantly blind these people are. Rejoicing in between 'breaking news! he was living in a huge house, in a massive compound in the middle of a city, next to a military base!!! surrounded by barbed wire and guards...' but they didnt know where the guy was *for sure* until 8 months ago... my big hairy butt.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Funny you mention that. Silver dropped 20 percent as soon as CME opened in Asia-Pac last night right before they announced OBL death. There was no real reason for Silver to drop like that. However it has already recovered 50 percent of those losses.

That is the one I was looking at last night. Must be to cover some bad paper with J.P. Morgan bank.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

The sudden success to win the endless war is a valid reason to declare America the winner (again).
The war is over, just before the money ran out! Now we can all go back to our regularly scheduled life.
Who will collect the reward money?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
This is how they do it we all know this. This is a blatant MSM wool over the eyes type of an announcement. It's time to peruse the interwebz with a fine tooth comb. I have a huge suspicion that there is something that is occurring or about to. Let's turn our vigilance dials up a notch and look out for news that is getting put by the wayside. I suggest you pick your favorite topic on ATS and go digging for news to see if anything stands out.

Collectively we have a better chance of stumbling upon what they may or may not be attempting to cover up than we do individually.

This seems entirely too convenient right now....senses are tingling strong on this one. I wouldn't post this if I didn't feel strongly about it.

Let's hit the ground running ATS and start digging!!

edit on 5/1/2011 by UberL33t because: Title Edit

Nope, sorry spidey. Your tingling senses is just a mild dose of constipation.
Cup of sweet tea and a lie down will do you the world of good. You are just way too suspicious and have been hanging around ATS too long. Accept it for what it is and stop trying to analyse everything looking for a scoop. Peter Parker you ain't!
This whole thing was started by Bush. Do you honestly think the Reps would allow Obama to take all the credit and enhance his chances of re-election, if there wasn't some substance to this?
Stay off or get back on the medication. Whichever applies.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
This is how they do it we all know this. This is a blatant MSM wool over the eyes type of an announcement. It's time to peruse the interwebz with a fine tooth comb. I have a huge suspicion that there is something that is occurring or about to. Let's turn our vigilance dials up a notch and look out for news that is getting put by the wayside. I suggest you pick your favorite topic on ATS and go digging for news to see if anything stands out.

Collectively we have a better chance of stumbling upon what they may or may not be attempting to cover up than we do individually.

This seems entirely too convenient right now....senses are tingling strong on this one. I wouldn't post this if I didn't feel strongly about it.

Let's hit the ground running ATS and start digging!!

edit on 5/1/2011 by UberL33t because: Title Edit

The world celebrates and you decide to be the a-hole, huh? You are sick.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Has anyone looked at the May 1 date?

May 1 - Adolf hitler is announced to have been killed

May 1, 1776 - Birth date of the Illuminati

I think announcing OBL's death last night, even though hes been dead for 7-8 years. Allows for a few things, definite distraction from the LFBC of Obama, and the sheep who were beginning to doubt his pedigree as a president will most likely put Barry back in office again.

The other thing look at the countries that the US occupies right now? It looks to me like they are surrounding China, and if they go into Pakistan by saying that the ISI harboured Bin Laden the nuse gets a little tighter.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh give it up already. Sometimes news is just news.

Conspiracy theorists need to realize that not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy.

My biggest question about this whole thing, which isn't being covered by MSM, is that Defense Secretary Gates was replaced the day before the raid, after the raid had been discussed for six weeks.

I'm guessing that not everyone in the Obama Administration was behind the "let's go in and kill him" idea.

They're officially saying it was a planned retirement, but that they thought it came earlier than expected.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly...may Qhadaffi's NATO murdered grandchildren RIP...let us not forget...expect a false flag operation in retalliation of this crap

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

I've been reading everyone's ideas this morning. No one is mentioning the eligibility case brought by Orly Taiz today in front of the 9th circuit court.

I agree that everything is too scripted. They delayed the news conference to assemble this crowd at the whitehouse. weird.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

Some things just are very simply black and white, yeah. I think this isnt just a 'we got the job done, hoorah' kinda thing. There are a lot more aspects to it then that that people are taking into consideration. The timing of it - how it just came out of nowhere when they have apparently known, or somewhat knew, where he was for almost 9 months. I am not saying that they should have, or would have been blatantly honest about that from the get go, and for obvious reasons, but with all the hooey surrounding Obama lately its enough for us to not be shocked that this happened now.

The other thing is the actual timeline. He was killed, it was announced the same day. Ok great. But then in the same 24 hours you find they got there, executed their attack, recovered the body, escaped back to the states, ran DNA tests to identify it was actually him, and then prepared and disposed of that body - all within 24 hours. Not one thing I have read or heard on any major news source will even blink an eye about it... Who cares about the details, Obama did what no one else could or would do, he is a hero now. There is no doubt he will get voted back in, and on top of that, I think this wholly makes up for any controversy surrounding him as of late, or ever. This is exactly what he needed and exactly the right time to whip it out.

As for the theories about this being just another excuse to start yet another war, etc... maybe far-fetched, but would you be shocked? Anyone with a working brain I believe, would not be, its too convenient. Anyone with a working brain is going to know better than to think first that their government has their best interest at heart and is honest with them. Especially regarding anything that would keep them paying and in fear for their safety. Keep people in awe and in fear and they will keep consuming, keep paying, keep complacent. When you feed people information, especially after keeping them dumbed down for so long, you start to have issues.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'll echo the concerns of others that something does not feel quite right about this announcement. The timing, the presentation, the delivery etc. it all seems very suspicious. What are we being misdirected from at this present moment in time? Is something big on the horizon? Disclosure perhaps?
edit on 2/5/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
and a new boogie man will emerge.

Its going to be Charlie Sheen, isn't it.

Nooo.. Charlie is the Good Guy.. he has his own new brand of the safer Electronic Cigarette! NicoSheen! Charlie will help save the lives of millions

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
How was this "entirely too convenient?"

It's been TEN YEARS! I'd hardly call that convenient. They finally got to him, simple as that.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
$10 says this is the cover up the news that recently broke here about the inventor who survived 10 murder attempts to bring us life changing energy technology

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
"The CIA warns al Qaeda is 'almost certain' to seek revenge after their leader is killed in a US-led dawn raid in Pakistan."

Well if they have said that, its could be that they want another big attack somewhere to regain the support for the war and boost ratings for the election?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Wonder if this is connected to the 350,934 national detainee handbooks the us govt printing office had to have printed by 4/29?

www.truthistreason.net...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join