It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+158 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is how they do it we all know this. This is a blatant MSM wool over the eyes type of an announcement. It's time to peruse the interwebz with a fine tooth comb. I have a huge suspicion that there is something that is occurring or about to. Let's turn our vigilance dials up a notch and look out for news that is getting put by the wayside. I suggest you pick your favorite topic on ATS and go digging for news to see if anything stands out.

Collectively we have a better chance of stumbling upon what they may or may not be attempting to cover up than we do individually.

This seems entirely too convenient right now....senses are tingling strong on this one. I wouldn't post this if I didn't feel strongly about it.

Let's hit the ground running ATS and start digging!!

edit on 5/1/2011 by UberL33t because: Title Edit

+23 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Keeping us all inside watching tv/internet statment by Obama is a good way to stop us from looking at the skies.
2nd

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
CNN is asking where al qaedas number 2 is correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he been reported dead already

+20 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
They are distracting us from the birth certificate forgery, alleged May 21st and the elections are coming up. shrug.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
chemtrails...

look up......

QQ

link   
reply to post by fdcows

Mhmm, it feels bigger than that, has to be.

+25 more 
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I am going to look for some news about space... I think you have a point...

What I don't get is that Osama Bin Laden was supposed to be hiding out in a cave somewhere...that's what our government told us. Instead, he was "hiding" in a mansion in the Pakistan capital. Really? GTFOH!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I only just saw this and immediately thought the same. It's obviously news but could have been dead a while, could still be alive - anything goes.

It begs the question, is this to distract me from something else? If so, it must be big.

+6 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Trump must've really had something good up his sleeve to make Obama release this news today, ha ha...

+5 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blisse

Well I guess there is supposed to be a 6 planet alignment this week, Whats that gonna do to our weather..ahem..tornadoes..etc. SETI recently shut down, delaying shuttlelaunch..hmmm

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blisse

Now something this big, ....plausible...keep digging!

edit on 5/1/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fdcows

Interesting...keep digging my friend

+61 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I wanna see the long form death certificate before I accept this!

-deather-

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
CIA gets rid of long time asset Osama Bin Ladin due to US Army General David Petraeus taking command of CIA. Im sure there will be a star on the wall for the unamed hero of the CIA.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fdcows

I thought the 6 planet alignment already happened...April 30th.

What else could it possibly be? Perhaps they wanted to shut Trump up? Maybe they wanted the news off of Gaddafi?

+40 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
CIA gets rid of long time asset Osama Bin Ladin due to US Army General David Petraeus taking command of CIA. Im sure there will be a star on the wall for the unamed hero of the CIA.

Don't know about the star, but you can bet your ass that we will be attacked again soon, and a new boogie man will emerge.

WE ARE BEING MANIPULATED!!!!!!!!!!!

+13 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Benazir Bhutto made this announcement years ago.

edit on 1-5-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
yes.. the war will continue, because there's a threat from .. .wait for it ..

yep .. outer space.. watch and see.. if there's not one already

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blisse

I thought of Gadaffi as well...only because that is one of the most prevalent things in the news. i am going through all the latest news as of late trying to see if anything stands out as possibly escalating to the degree that this needed to be announced to draw attention away...still digging.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
and a new boogie man will emerge.

Its going to be Charlie Sheen, isn't it.

how do you defeat a warlock with tigers blood anyhow!

(there will always be some new jacktard jumping in front of the scope...that doesn't mean you stop going after them...wack-a-mole, world edition)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join