It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Septmber 11th, 2001. Maybe Fear Has Took A Hold On Us.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Now I want to start by saying, I am sorry to bring this story back up, it's an obvious it's in all of our minds the tragedy that occurred on that day but what I want to do is just throw one last point for people to think about and this time, it's nothing to do with spreading more fear or confusion, just about questioning.

Anyhow, here is something I am curious and I just want to see thoughts about this, I am not wanting to say this is the case.

Here it goes. Considering all the fear mongering we see on TV these days and of course this ''fear mongering'' has been going on for years now on our Television sets, it does create a lot of questioning and fear for anyone. If we are told something enough, we begin to believe it. However that is not to say there is not bad things happening in this world, it's an obvious, bad things happen.

So at a time like September 11th, everyone was distraught for the out come of what has happened, the story that they will choose to go with. What I want to ask is, why is it that on September 11th, when planes collided with the twin towers, that this happened also? The sudden rise.

Goes Satellite Magnetosphere

Would the sudden change in magnetosphere, not have confused aircraft to loose track of there trajectory? Maybe causing ( a rather huge, of course ) accident.
edit on 1-5-2011 by DenyStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Unless you stumble over somebody with a certain degree of knowledge in the aviation field, that question is better suited for an aviation board.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well, what about September 15th?

According to that chart, it's nearly as active. Any planes crash into big buildings that day?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Unless you stumble over somebody with a certain degree of knowledge in the aviation field, that question is better suited for an aviation board.

Hopefully someone does come to read this, that has knowledge of such.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Well, what about September 15th?

According to that chart, it's nearly as active. Any planes crash into big buildings that day?

Don't know, as I say, just throwing the idea out there.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I can't remember too much, but weren't the majority of planes grounded for several days after 9/11?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by collietta
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I can't remember too much, but weren't the majority of planes grounded for several days after 9/11?

Absolutely.

ALL (military excluded) planes were grounded on 9/11, at 9:45 AM EST.

The FAA opened the US Airspace on Sept 13th, but most of the flights were relocating aircraft, or finishing flights from the previous day.

See the 9/11 C.R. and various other sources.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

So if that's the case are you saying that they was grounded after the strike happened on the towers?

Just what does that have to do with this? Are you saying the next change in the chart wouldn't have effected planes because they where grounded? or are you saying that this didn't do a thing?

If so then obviously the change on the following 15th wouldn't have effecting anything, although its a high chart reading but maybe it would have if someone was up in the air. Just if the change in direction of taking off and landing changes for pilots, this could have certainly caused the planes to take the wrong flight trajectory.

edit on 2-5-2011 by DenyStupidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

join