It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Confirmed] Bin Laden was living in Luxury Mansion outside of Pakistan Capital, Islamabad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Bin Laden was living in Luxury Mansion outside of Pakistan Capital. What? I thought he was moving from cave to cave. He was living in the capital of Pakistan, with his family and the US or Pakistani governments didn't know about it? Yeah right. Bin Laden was also apparently living with family members, yet we were lead to believe that he cut ties with his family. We were probably lead to believe this because his family has close ties with the Bush admin and other prominent US elites.

Osama bin Laden killed by U.S. Forces outside Islamabad Pakistan

CNN keeps saying "almost like he was hiding in plain sight". Sadly, he probably wasn't hiding at all.

Sorry, I don't have any source for this yet, as I'm watching it live on the TV News. However, the media is saying that he was living in a luxury Mansion [with his family] in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan. Apparently, he was killed by humans, not a drone.

Also, I was able to dig up this old article, saying exactly that OBL was living in a large city of Pakistan.

Of course, the media is going to now try to obfuscate, skew or distort this little fact, with the president even saying "deep inside of Pakistan in a compound" instead of "a Mansion in a suburb of the Capital". All Mansions in Islamabad are considered compounds.

--airspoon

edit on 1-5-2011 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Now what are his followers going to do?
2nd

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2011 by jcitynj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

So wait...he was killed in the capital of pakistan by a missle?? doesn't even sound right..a missle hit the capital of pakistan??? let that marinate on our brains real fast..the US bombed a mansion in the capital of pakistan..wow...I HIGHLY doubt that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Authenticated

I'm not sure that it was a missile. The media is saying that he was killed by a person, as opposed to a drone.

--airspoon

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm certain the CIA would've known about this, they just decided to pull the plug now for some reason....

Head of the CIA is Roman Catholic and he's due to resign very soon, and the pope got beatified today (5/1/11), just throwing that out there....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Authenticated

So wait...he was killed in the capital of pakistan by a missle?? doesn't even sound right..a missle hit the capital of pakistan??? let that marinate on our brains real fast..the US bombed a mansion in the capital of pakistan..wow...I HIGHLY doubt that.

He was killed by a Navy Seal.... Part of JSOC ..... Joint Special Operations Command. It's a GREAT night for the United States!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
funny no trial
naw
somehow we knew there never would be a trial
not even for the guilty

thats the way we roll in the US of A these days
edit on 1-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

150 KILOMETERS north of Islamabad. IN a COMPOUND.

Pay attention to the news, please.

But, thanks for spreading disinfo.....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It's not in a remote area and is relatively close to Islamabad, "just outside of Islamabad". Not even 150km. Furthermore, almost every family home in major cities (particularly wealthy homes), are considered compounds. Why don't you do a little research before you propagate ignorance!

--airspoon

ETA- No, I'm not suggesting that it was a mansion because Obama referred to it as a compound. In fact, for the first hour or so after the story of OBL's death, CNN and a few other major media networks were reporting on this mansion, making remarks that "OBL was hiding in plain sight". They were even calling it a luxury mansion. They were also reporting on the fact that OBL was living or in contact with much of his family. Furthermore, the neighborhood is known as a very affluent neighborhood. Obama calling it a compound seems like an effort to downplay the role of his dwelling.
edit on 2-5-2011 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Please tell me you're kidding. JUST because it's a compound does not mean it's a mansion/home. A compound has many definitions and can be anything from a mansion/large home to a hut. It all depends on where it is. Furthermore, saying one thing is just outside another is ambiguous. It could mean 150 km, it could mean 15 km, again, it all depends on where it is. However, either way, he was killed in Abottabad, which is 150 km from Islamabad, in a firefight.
edit on 1-5-2011 by GodHimself because: Wanted to add some facts.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
NBC did report that the neighborhood where he was brought to justice was "affluent". It was 150 KM north of Islamabad.

Navy Seals put a bullet through the scum bags head. He is now enjoying the warmth of hell.

top topics

join