It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Dead and now Obama will be re-elected as a Hero. Theatrics at its finest.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by jude11

Why is Obama the hero, did he hunt down and kill Osama himself?

the way he told it during his speech it was all him

didnt have to do with the men and women at the cia and it didnt have anything to do with men and women who made that possible.

which is a flatout lie.

obama is still a zero and not a hero in my book a hero doesnt take credit for things he didnt do.

He helped select the Whirlpool freezer a few years back with Bush to place Usama until today.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

He's probably dead but now they have to defrost the body to show the World.

Great minds think alike - or at least yours and mine does.

I no more believe this story than I would believe Elvis came back to life to campaign for Obama.

Despicable...

What's worse is the number of people who believe it.

peace

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I completely agree with this, and it was bothering to see Obama make comments like "I made killing Osama our #1 priority when I entered office", as if it wasnt already. However, I dont know if that means I believe he wasnt actually killed?

Do you all believe he is still alive? OR that he was killed a while ago and they just waited til now to release the info?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PentagonMaster
reply to post by Misoir

Idiot It was George Bush who authorized the war in Afghanistan. Stupid dumb weak Obama wanted to get us out of there. That’s the first fact.
Second fact is the Bush will get the credit not Obama. What planet are you on? idiot

I sense you're a WH or Pentagon spy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
We have like 18 months to go untill the next election. All kinds of bad things can happen up till then. I wouldnt say that Obama is a shoe in. Obama could get busted in a sex scandle, addicted to crack, or hit by a car. we have a long way to go.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

More lives be lost( Mainly civillians, (COLLATERAL damage??) and history repeat itself by sending us all into another war built on lies.
Freedoms are the Biggest casualty of all this and will continue to be, and the only winners will be Our governments and Big Buisness again.

Could have not said it better myself.

Now the US needs a new Bogeyman because this one has served its purpose.

Unfortunately, I see a new 'Terrorist Attack' on the US and most likely by a US citizen. This will justify Martial Law and the final blow to the US as a free nation.

Weeks, Months?

Many felt that we might have a little more time before the curtain came down but sadly, the time has come to start looking behind our backs and above our heads.

Yeah, it seems they do need a new bogeyman, but I think America has plenty of Bogeymen cards(ghadaffi) up its sleave's to play.
Only time will tell which card they will play and WILL that card win the game?
As from what we have all seen lately, America has been playing a game of cards on a bluff, for way to long and i think that every one else is starting to read its hand.
It only a matter of time before someone calls calls its bluff. And the game of lies will be over.

I only hope your wrong about another Terrorist attack in the next few months, but............
And i hope your wrong about your martial law that will probably come after that, but............who knows, as there has been some crazy stuff happening of late.
I think America has already lost it's freedom, as so has the rest of the world. Its just a question of how much more are we willing to lose over another lie before we say enough is enough? And what will we all do to get our rights back.

Goodluck to you in this uncertain future.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The only real evidence the US has that Osama is dead is the corpse... and they threw it away after just a few hours.

How is anyone supposed to believe this is true? Now we will never, ever hear the end of the conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
The only real evidence the US has that Osama is dead is the corpse... and they threw it away after just a few hours.

How is anyone supposed to believe this is true? Now we will never, ever hear the end of the conspiracy theories.

Getting rid of any evidence is business as usual for the US.

Remember the rubble and steel from 9/11?

Within days, shipped overseas and melted down.

Now this...

The greatest insult is that we are expected to accept this as truth and not to question anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join