It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bin Laden Dead and now Obama will be re-elected as a Hero. Theatrics at its finest.

page: 2
10
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme
reply to post by jude11
 


Yeah I felt it was all a show while I was watching too. The way the news played it out...It just seems really suspicious to me. I can't help but wonder what they are trying to draw our attention away from.


Birthers, Libya, Fed, Middle East, Japan, Radiation, Fuel Prices, Food Prices....

Take your pick.

Obama's problem is that we are not as stupid as he believed us to be.




posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by jude11
 


Why is Obama the hero, did he hunt down and kill Osama himself?


the way he told it during his speech it was all him

didnt have to do with the men and women at the cia and it didnt have anything to do with men and women who made that possible.

which is a flatout lie.

obama is still a zero and not a hero in my book a hero doesnt take credit for things he didnt do.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Well not all of us anyway lol! There are people who are just eating this up. The crowds outside the white house for instance.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Funny thing is that there is no video. So many operations recorded on shacks, houses, empty buildings...

The most important Kodak moment and no Video?

So many things not right here.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is way to early to effect the election, it's over a year away. We don't have that long of a memory here in this country.

Only way he gets re-elected is if the economy turns around, which it won't due to QE.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme
reply to post by jude11
 


Well not all of us anyway lol! There are people who are just eating this up. The crowds outside the white house for instance.


Sheeple do what they are led to do.

Watching this makes me sick. I thought we were making a small difference here on ATS and yet, 1,000's of sheep are at the gates shouting 'USA"



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
This is way to early to effect the election, it's over a year away. We don't have that long of a memory here in this country.

Only way he gets re-elected is if the economy turns around, which it won't due to QE.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



He will use this during elections with vid of his speech, upcoming tag lines and pics of the Sheeple at the gates of the Whitehouse.

This won't be forgotten as there will now be a new Bogeyman rising to take Osama's place.

This is the ploy to raise his ratings right now so that he will be supported in any other war he is intending. Using the justification of fighting Osama supporters, the next moves will be horrendous on a Global Scale.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
CNN just stated that this will be a huge boost for Obama's upcoming re-election.

Here is the line they used that I predict will be the next Campaign Slogan.

CNN: "Obama Got Osama"

Disgusting.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
And now the news that a small group of soldiers were able to carry this out.

Really?

If that's all it took, why kill him? It would seem a simple thing to take him alive if only a few could actually kill him.

He would be more valuable alive with info on plans, locations, members etc.

Why kill him?

So they can offer up a body to the masses as a trophy with no questions asked.

That's why.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Yeah I had to change the channel. I couldn't watch that anymore. It was really bothering me. Something just does not feel right about all this.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
And now the news that a small group of soldiers were able to carry this out.

Really?

If that's all it took, why kill him? It would seem a simple thing to take him alive if only a few could actually kill him.

He would be more valuable alive with info on plans, locations, members etc.

Why kill him?

So they can offer up a body to the masses as a trophy with no questions asked.

That's why.



Those are very excellent questions! Ones I'm sure there will never be any satisfactory answers to. Ones that most people wouldn't even think to ask like you stated above "a trophy with no quesitons asked" I like how you put that.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucantcme
reply to post by jude11
 


Yeah I had to change the channel. I couldn't watch that anymore. It was really bothering me. Something just does not feel right about all this.


CNN now reporting that they will handle the body according to his religious customs?

WTH Does this mean?

Are they going to prove this thing or is it going to be a case of not being able to put the body on display because of acknowledging his family and religious rights?

Also, they are saying already that there is someone that will rise up and take his place. I guess this is Washington getting ready to create the new Bogeyman.



posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
they couldnt bring him back alive

you imagine the media circus? and where would you even put the man on trial? nyc?

suicide bombers galore total anarchy the suicide squads trying to get him released.

for the conspiracy theorists out there and beleive in the us government is evil

if bin laden were to talk the government wouldnt like what he had to say

take your pick there was only one alterantive and that was to end him.

thats my take feel free to disagree
edit on 1-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
they couldnt bring him back alive

you imagine the media circus? and where would you even put the man on trial? nyc?

suicide bombers galore total anarchy the suicide squads trying to get him released.

for the conspiracy theorists out there and beleive in the us government is evil

if bin laden were to talk the government wouldnt like what he had to say

take your pick there was only one alterantive and that was to end him.

thats my take feel free to disagree
edit on 1-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)


The US has a history of keeping high profile enemies under cover. If they wanted to, he would be kept in any number of Countries on any number of bases. Guantanamo being the least IMO.

And finally, IF they could produce him on National TV and IF they could provide sound bites of his statements in captivity, it would bolster not only the American public but Nations across the Globe.

Washington knows this and if they could do it, they would. If only for the propaganda...they would do it.

But quite simply, they can't. It didn't happen and they can't produce anything...not even a video when so many smaller operations are recorded for proof if nothing else.

Nothing.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just thought of another interesting development...

How the hell are they interviewing so many NY Fire Fighters in Washington?

I can see them switching once in awhile to NY, but they are interviewing NY FF personnel in Washington at the gates.

Nice staging but poor judgment to think we wouldn't catch it.

And now the shouting of "YES WE CAN" at the gates.

Shakespeare would have been proud.
edit on 2-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13
 

Yeah...for re-election theatrics, they'd have done this in October.

SkyNews reported that the compound he was allegedly killed in was huge (over 1000 people) and it was built for an unheard of amount of money (for Pakistan...I think they said $1.5M) in 2005 by "unknown" sources, which they also reported were not all that "unknown" to certain Pakistani officials. That's as close as I can remember the report. The implications here are pretty big, eh?



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir
 


Idiot It was George Bush who authorized the war in Afghanistan. Stupid dumb weak Obama wanted to get us out of there. That’s the first fact.
Second fact is the Bush will get the credit not Obama. What planet are you on? idiot



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PentagonMaster
reply to post by Misoir
 


Idiot It was George Bush who authorized the war in Afghanistan. Stupid dumb weak Obama wanted to get us out of there. That’s the first fact.
Second fact is the Bush will get the credit not Obama. What planet are you on? idiot


Obama said he'll bring the troops home. Didn't do it.

Bush was an idiot. Obama is a player.

Make no mistake...Obama never intended to get anyone out of there. Now we know why.

Funny how it all played out as a benefit to him.



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don't understand all these college aged kids all gathering to chant USA, USA!
Just an hour before they were stepping on the same flag they now wave with pride.
Sad.
I can imagine all the community organizers are putting out the call to the young lemmings to get out in the streets and cheer for Obama. The anti-war leftists are all in favor of military action now. How quickly they shed their peacenick convictions when the winds of war are at their backs.

Anyway, this is a game changer. Well played.
Can Obama ride this wave to 2012?







edit on 2-5-2011 by GuyverUnit I because: spelling



posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
I don't understand all these college aged kids all gathering to chant USA, USA!
Just an hour before they were stepping on the same flag the now wave with pride.
Sad.
I can imagine all the community organizers are putting out the call to the young lemmings to get out in the streets and cheer for Obama. The anti-war leftists are all in favor of military action now. How quickly they shed their peacenick convictions when the winds of war are at their backs.

Anyway, this is a game changer. Well played.
Can Obama ride this wave to 2012?



They just stated that according to his religion, his body will be buried within 24 hours.

Convenient. Bury the evidence of the greatest cover up in recent history.

Can't do a full autopsy and DNA test in that time but enough time to take pics of someone's body. Anyone's body actually.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join