It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama's death is a fake???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The crowd is also just a looped video at a Justin Bieber concert

Evil Doers,

Capabilities

Waver

Cool

Bush words are immediately in vogue again

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
haha.. this is what i was just thinking. none of us really even know if he existed, we're just going off what somebody said on the news...

personally i think it's just like wmds... a reason to go somewhere, a reason for one country to invade another to make some cheddar
edit on 1-5-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

yep lies and spin its all they do all the while the wars grind on and on and our rights and pocket books get raped.....

Obama change for the worst.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Osama actually died from a dead pizza from Dominos in 2005

Faking Sausage

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
the 2012 elections aren't for another 554 days, you don't play your ace in the hole this far from the election day, you save it for when things are getting down to the wire.

Face it, OBL is dead.

He may not have been the actual mastermind behind 9/11, he may have just been a CIA patsy, but he is still dead.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Hitler died on May 1st, 1945. Osama died on May 1st 2011. 66 years later

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonkusher

I agree completely. Show the body or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ashtonkusher

holy $hit my mom is 66

Wasn't is MAY 2nd in Iraqistan anyways???

edit on 2-5-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

well it happend HOURS before it was told to the public so it might have still been may 1st there

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Think about this guys, the Osamas are best buddies with bush... remember those picture of him kissing the osamas ass.. they are one of the wealthiest families in the middle east.

As if they would kill their son, this is to shut the public up about osama... and the funny thing is its so ridiculous people will actually believe that they killed him.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Usama was actually in a freezer

defrosted

shot in the head

and now he is being used as a tool

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
has anyone seen the latest picture of osama? i feel its totally fake. i mean its obvious the eyes( or whatever its suppose to be) is edited to the picture, also theres an unusual blur on his beard, while the rest of photo is clear. even from afar you can tell its fake, you only need a little bit of photoshopping skills to pull this off. lastly, notice how there is only one photo! am i convinced he's really dead???no!!! something is up and our govt is probably up to something bad =/

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Absolutely unbelievable and hilarious at the same time!

All these people gathering at the Twin Towers stating they now have "closure" since the announcement lol.

Are all these people dumb or what? Such lies coming from the Governments around the World, again!

Do they really believe that Bin Laden was behind 9/11?

Durh!!!

They general population need a kick up the bum and need educating what actually happened on September 11th 2001....!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's my personal opinion that the United States actually did finally reach UBL. I'm too new to post my own thread but I believe I may have stumbled upon something really important in the lead up to his death. Did anyone happen to see the headlines coming out of Abbottabad Pakistan in January? Umar Patek, who is an Indonesian terrorist with deep ties to Al Qaeda was wounded and captured by ISI special ops just miles from UBL's former mansion. The CIA was doing everything they could to get their hands on Patek to gain important information. For those who are unaware Patek was the mastermind behind the bombings in Bali in 2002. He was wanted by Indonesia, Australia & the United States ($1 million bounty). What's extremely strange about Patek's story of capture is that apparently he was found on the streets of Abbottabad one night by a innocent civilian who took him in to give him food & shelter. During the 9 days that Patek stayed at this poor sap's house he didn't leave his room. How the ISI even knew he was there was never discussed by any of the new stories I could dig up. What was Patek doing in Abbottabad anyway? Was he there to meet w/ UBL to coordinate some sort of new attack? Usually things of this caliber are never a coincidence but I guess it's always a possibility. I personally believe that the U.S. or the ISI in Pakistan was on to Patek and were following his movements, being of such importance. Patek traveled to Abbottabad and either met w/ or attempted to meet w/ UBL. The rest is history. What does ATS think, am I on to something?

Umar Patek link: Umar Patek

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join