It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Dead - Jupiter and Mars aligned perfectly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
May 1st Jupiter and Mars aligned perfectly.

Probably the best day of the year for an Aries.

Coincidence?

On May 1, you have a standout, four-star day coming up. Mars, your ruler, will meet with the great benefactor planet Jupiter, the giver of gifts and luck, giving this day the potential to be one of your luckiest days of the year. When your ruler meets with Jupiter, that's news, and you will do well. Use this day in any way you please, dear Aries. Use it to your advantage by scheduling a special initiation, such as an interview or special lunch meeting, or book a first date. Whatever you do on May 1, you will do well.

www.astrologyzone.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
02.05.2011 = 2+5+2+1+1= 11

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

May 1 is a day where the catholics pray globally for mercy and peace on the earth; supposedly a very holy day. I just thought it interesting a day they pray for peace and Osama's gone - poof.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I believe this signals a change and we better be prepared for it. The Royal Wedding was obviously a key event which delayed this announcement - with the wedding out of the way they are ready to move on with their plans and they wasted no time in doing so.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
OMG!
i read this in my horoscope book today!
how did i miss this?!
thanks for bringing it up,

1+5 is 6

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Mars is the war god, so it may have a similar connection.

Times and history repeat, maybe lessons ought to be learned.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I really really hate to be 'THIS' guy...but if he was killed roughly a week ago...then his death doesn't correspond with this alignment...just the announcement of his death. But, who am I to crash a party? I do like your theory and this thread but being ATS, I felt like I should say something. Do continue and who knows, maybe it's all about the announcement of his death anyway? What a day.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well. It's interesting how these predictions. I mean, today when I woke up, I read my horoscope. And it said, May 1st... Get outside because it's going to be super lucky.

In my head I kept saying, today is it, today is it. I'm going to get my break. Something is going to happen. Waited and waited. And this happens. so it's quite relieving.

Also. If you read the April prediction. She mentions alignments causing Earthquakes and other such. And on April 3rd, if you see my other topic. A Java Earthquake.

So I believe these alignments. And again, this type of pseudo-science is becoming more significant

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Hate to ruin your theory but the operation that killed him happened a week ago. They had his body for a week now so the alignment on the 1st is sorta immaterial.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Related thread:

The Ballet of Planets (April 28, 2011)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Khaaaaaan!!
started on 10/3/2010 @ 03:46 AM

- PS
And to the OMG! horoscope poster from a few posts back. Give it up.

11|11
Namaste
and, oh... by the way:
It's Almost Time

edit on 5/1/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: time it's time

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by PaR3v

Hate to ruin your theory but the operation that killed him happened a week ago. They had his body for a week now so the alignment on the 1st is sorta immaterial.

They just said on the news it was 'Today' they employed the Navy Seal Sniper team

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Ah, death of a scapegoat.

top topics

join