It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these Bin Landen posts!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I know your all excited about this news but do you really think that having found out the news 20 minutes after it was 1st announced that there would be no other threads of here about Osama being dead??? At least check the 'new topics' page to see if there are any others. Bin Laden is dead, the only people that dont know this news are people who are currently sleeping, drunk in a bar or cut off from the worlds media such as some craz BRazilian rain forest Tribe, but they have probably even been smoke signalled the news already. ENOUGH!!
edit on 1-5-2011 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Osama is dead, not Obama...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

I know your all excited about this news but do you really think that having found out the news 20 minutes after it was 1st announced that there would be no other threads of here about Obama being dead???

Obama is dead?!?! This is incredible news!

I've never been so happy before in my life!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Haha I already corrected the same typo several times in that post, very similar names. Im surprised a 'thing' hasnt been made on ATS about how similar their names are.... Coincidence??

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I know. When it comes to this kind of news, its like a wild race where a gunshot goes off and everyone races off to see who can post first. It irks me too.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Chill out, take a break, watch some tv...oh, wait. All the tv channels are saying Osama is dead!

Maybe just go ahead and go to sleep?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What amazes me is that the people who post the 15th or 16th thread on the exact same topic don't bother to use the search function, check the recent posts, or look at the threads in the forum they choose. Any of these actions would show them that it has already been posted. But I guess flags are important.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Im chilled its just annoying, I come on here to read about things not generally found in mainstream media. Obviously there is gonna be stuff about Bin Laden but why not just comment on the other 'Bin Laden' is dead posts, and if the only comment you have to make is 'Bin Laden is dead!! SA have body! then dont comment at all cos half the world has already said the samething.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I know, right?

I have been scouring all the other news sources to see what ELSE is happening right now that "they" are trying to divert us from. Everyone on ATS knows that big news in the MSM is intended to distract us from what is really going on.

My advice? Keep your eye on the OTHER news. Something is going under the radar, right NOW.

I also think it's hilarious, if incidental, that the news interrupted Trump's Celebrity Apprentice show just before the big reveal, but for twenty minutes now the president is still not ready to speak. Coincidence? I think not. lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm also sick of the lazy ATS members who think that they are the first to post the news about OBL after ATS has already been cluttered with many of the same story.

They also post simple questions as their threads without doing any research on the given topics.

Come on people has anyone read the T&C for being an member of ATS.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

I hate it when people post the same thread with just a tiny twist: "OBL dead? What does this mean?"

Or "OBL dead! Is the war over?"

etc., etc., etc.

top topics

join