It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life changing experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone at ATS.

I spent a lot of time on this, I believe those who are willing to give it a proper chance, will find it fascinating.
Those who are calling it fake without going through it will prove the point of this whole thread. I hope people will notice this.

I want to share the story of how I have woken up and changed, and how I can now see life as a big picture. It's like a big movie. The greatest movie ever. Where everyone on earth is the cast. You, me, our families... Everyone is going through life, following a script of some kind. And I have somehow been able to step out of the movie, and I can now watch the movie play out, while I am still in it. This has changed my life and the way I look at life. In fact it was quite a shock. It is truely amazing, so amazing that I'm writing this here because I feel everyone deserves to see it.

I don't mean my story, my story is a tiny little thing, I mean the big picture of life, it's amazing when you see it like I see it. I just hope this post will make it easier to think like that.

When you read this, please dont allow your mind to think. Most of the people who are going to read this are going in, thinking "is this for real"? I urge you not to. Please, while reading this, instead of wondering about it, just read this story as if it's a movie. Watch the whole movie, and when the movie is over, think about it, and let the reality of it wash over you gently, and see the beauty of it.

Everything happens for a reason. I believe so. Whether it's true or not, doesn't really matter, but it is a pretty interesting concept to think about.

I have lived a normal life, until 11 March 2011. Something happened that made me open my eyes to a whole world of possibilities. My whole life changed, because I have found what I was looking for. Something to do.

I started becoming interested in looking for information. When you think about it, the average human doesn't look for information. The average person goes to school/uni/work, they watch TV, they connect with people on the internet, and they share information among friends and like-minded people. They get information all the time, yes, but they don't exclusively look for it, until something catches their attention.

Oo, look at this amazing new water jetpack that's just come out. Links to this are everywhere and this will soon get millions of views.

Amazing. This information spreads like wildfire. Chances are some of you have seen this video before. But please don't let it distract you, for this thread isn't about that.

The masses get their information like this. They get information handed to them. It's a great life. When you want to know whats going on in the world, you simply have to tune the TV to a News channel, and you will get the information about whats going on in the world. It's amazing.

So, March 11. I heard about the earthquake and tsunami that happened in Japan. I was worried when I heard it was a rather high magnitude, and for some reason, I felt compelled to learn more. I don't know why I felt that way at the time, but I felt driven to learn more about this. When I got home from work I went to my pc and looked for a news feed of some kind to get the information. Lacking a TV in my room, I had to look for an online source to get the news. I looked on Ustream for news streams, and I came across a little Japanese channel called "Yokoso News".

(They keep archives of all their recordings. Everything I'm recalling of my experience here can be looked up on their site, and you will find the logs, and you can see what I mean)

Normally, they broadcast a radio show for people of the western world who are interested in Japanese culture. Through the event, the channel was translating the Japanese news to English for all the listeners. It started out with about 100 - 250 viewers watching the channel at a time. Katz (the host) was translating the news rather well, and I felt like I knew what was going on there. People who had friends in Japan could ask him about the locations their friends were in, and Katz would tell them how that area was affected. He would respond to pretty much every message. And he was still spreading the news quite well.

As the days went on, very little new official information came out. I noticed a considerable change in the atmosphere of the channel. Every day, more and more people started knowing about the disaster. Looking for information, and finding the Yokoso News channel. Soon, 500, 700, 1000, 1500, even more were watching the channel at the same time. Too many people started asking for help, and he couldn't keep up at all. He was overwhelmed.

Among hundreds of messages flowing it constantly, users on the Ustream chat would ask questions like: What is the situation at the Fukushima Power plant? Katz would reply with: "The news is saying Fukushima is ok. The news is now more concerned about saving lives from the earthquake and tsunami."

The information coming from Yokoso News started becoming very vague. Even though Katz couldn't keep up with all the questions, he kept trying. He wasn't thinking clearly anymore.

I noticed that the mainstream news wasn't really giving as much information as I expected from it. I never really watched the news before now, so I wasn't expecting news to be so, uninformed. All the news streams were saying the same thing. I had a need to look for more information.

I started looking. I found Alex Jones. He made a huge hype about the radiation situation. A big distraction, but sadly, it caught me too. He was making too much noise for me though, so I quickly stopped listening to his show. But I learned a very important life lesson and fact: Information gets hidden from the masses.

But knowing this now opened so many other doors. What more could be hidden? I went looking for information. I came across ATS, and it had many interesting subjects that I could open my mind too. Granted, there was a lot of crap being posted. Some people, who were on ATS for a long time, had left, so many trolls appeared. There was a lot of false information going around, but among it, also the truth. I just had to find it.

You find the truth by studying the possibilities, and through opinion find the logical conclusion. That's what I did. Oh so many conspiracies to choose from. A lot of them grabbed my attention, but quickly I found the unimportant ones and skipped them. I found a couple that intrigued me.

The comet Elenin, the connection between the alignments and natural disasters. The connection between radar rings and storms. I saw a warning of the first massive tornados in the US a day before it happened. Only a few other people saw it.

I know there is a lot of controversy with this person around here, and well, I don't track him as much anymore, I don't look at all his videos, but, this one is very important. Forget for a moment all your opinions on the guy, and forget about the messenger.

Look at the message he is sending to you, look at the video.

Video posted on 9 April 2011.

What the video shows us is that radar anomolies are happening all over the US, more than ever before, and he is actually capturing it and posting it on the net. The anomolies are most probably man made, if you think logically about the footage. There are perfect squares, and perfect circles, and many non-organic shapes, appearing on radar all over the USA.

11 April 2011, a massive storm appears out of nowhere.

And it's not on the news. This wasn't getting much worldwide coverage. People were very concerned about other things at the time, like a wedding dress, or a designer, or a birth certificate.

More and more of these radar anomolies are still happening, they don't stop, the storms don't stop. Look at the footage:

It's like a movie.

You can watch the live radar for yourself, you will see it.

On with the story. I started looking at the changes the earth will go through in 2011, and I noticed that there is a lot of scientific fact and proof about it. The single reason you don't know all this information, is because you don't look for this information. You expect it to give the news to you, like it has up until now. Right? The wedding sure is telling you all you need to know about this.

I propose this:

~ What if the massive earthquakes don't happen in 2011?
~ What if the meteors don't fall in November from Nibiru's tail?
~ What if Nibiru doesn't pass between us and the Sun?
~ What if Earth doesn't pass between the Sun and the center of our Galaxy?

~ Or, what if it's all just a work of fantasy, and you are right, because the guy on the TV is saying the world is ok. Therefore focus on "important" things, like watching people who are better than you, get married.

Think about it.
If you, and the TV guy are right, then that means.. Everyone else is wrong..

~Those who have dedicated their lifes to studying the facts are wrong.
~The world's top scientists and astrologists who work on projects classified top secret, and above top secret are wrong.
~The people who dedicate their lives to telling people, to see what's going on, they are wrong.
~The ancient ancestors of earth, prophetizing about these times, wrong.
~The bible, which predicts a massive earthquake on 21 May it's wrong.
~The greatest prophets, like Edgar Cayce and Nostradamus are wrong.
~The thousands of witness accounts from pilots and astronaughts, are wrong.
~The footage of the UFOs, classified top secret, those being leaked, they're all fake if you are right.
~The hundreds of thousands of people now being affected by UFOs and extraterrestrials, are wrong, and lieing, because you're right.

Look at all the information you are not seeing.

More videos on the channels. If you want information, look at the videos on the channel, it's real.

If all these people are wrong, then a lot of people have wasted a lot of money building safety for the next generation.

Classified: Above top secret.

Underground facilities. There are over 1400 underground bases all around the world. 131 in the US, 2 being built each year. Each underground base costs between 17 and 26 billion Dollars, and employs between 1,800 and 10,000 workers. The average depth of the bases are four and a quarter miles underground (some deeper, some shallower).

Here, have a tour of a few:

More information: www.scribd.com...

I have a lot more information, it's all over the web, it just needs to be found. Look at the videos, look on the channels, and realise, that it's true.

This is the end of the story, or at least for now. I hope at least some people have read it.

I have so much more. I hope there is interest, and I will defenitely like to talk about it more

Peace my friends.
edit on 1-5-2011 by ZanePJ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
A toast to you,

you, my friend, have just rekindled my passion to seek the truth.

I haven't used this website or the internet in general as much as i should've in the last month... posts like this keep me comming back for more and reaffirming to myself that finding the truth must be more important than watching the Royal Wedding, Sports and Ignorant TV shows ALL THE TIME.

Things like that have their time and place for some people, but everyone should make time and space for the truth.

Again, thank you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hello!

Welcome to ATS
Glad to have ya!

join