It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who cares if osama is dead somebody fix our economy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I could care less he is probably innocent anyways. This isnt going to fix our gas price or save us money our gov is just feeding us lies to keep us dumbed down. More people die in our country everyday do to drugs gang activity and just plain old crazy people than anything that terrorists could ever plot I hate this fake ass government and this fake ass country.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
pretty much the way i hope most see this...

BUT no, sadly this won't be..

I already see all the posts on here about celebration and happiness because of this. Their plans always work on the weak minded sheeple they have created.

It sucks but it's our reality until things change.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well now that he's dead everything is sunshine and rainbows.

The dollar will rise, the PA will get torn up, the massive spy centers will be dismantled, the overseas bases will close down and all the troops will come home and Jesus will come down on a flying unicorn and high-five Obama.

At least that's what I assume is going to happen given all the hoopla this carcass is generating.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Well now that he's dead everything is sunshine and rainbows.

The dollar will rise, the PA will get torn up, the massive spy centers will be dismantled, the overseas bases will close down and all the troops will come home and Jesus will come down on a flying unicorn and high-five Obama.

At least that's what I assume is going to happen given all the hoopla this carcass is generating.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm sure If Bush caught him you'd be celebrating, like you did when Saddam was caught.
But, you can't give any credit because it's during Obamas administration... It's ok , I get it....

link   
What a joke. This is probably one of the least important things given everything else that is going on in the U.S.and the world. The reporters on CNN make me want to puke. It seems just another push by Obama to hide the birther controversy and boost his approval ratings. It is definitely not worth breaking into suddenly on a Sunday night to announce this. I don't believe this for a minute.

link   
I will come right out and say that conspiracies are going to run rampant but we are the only people smart enough to question the smoke screen media pulling the wool over the sheeples eyes. Just heard this is the anniversary of the day that pres bush declared missioned accomplished on the aircraft carrier coincidence right its all a coincidence.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Your thread title says it all.

Anyone who cares about this news isn't paying attention.

And I think the press should all be shot for jumping the gun and "leaking" the news before the press conference.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

Not one for "biblical" terms but AMEN!

You're so right!
edit on 1-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: space bar lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

first off how do we know its him he hasn't video'ed anything since the beginning. second they had been saying he was already dead for years now why? 3rd why now? we kill the Libyan leader's son then the very next day kill Osama I'm calling BS of the highest degree there is something they are trying to cover up on. Lets get real here also the killing happened in Pakistan really now are we going to go to war with them?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Im right there with you it is all a set up making obummo look gd after his roast of donald trump last night I thought it was ridiculous of his behavior it was like I was watching comedy central. 911 is fake end of story if you fight for the us you are a murder.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This news should distract the masses from their real problems for a little while. Wink wink, nudge, nudge, poke, poke, hehehehehe.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
This news should distract the masses from their real problems for a little while. Wink wink, nudge, nudge, poke, poke, hehehehehe.

You took the words right out of my mouth. With the crap economy, the fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Libya, the soaring prices of oil, unemployment, and so on, it seems rather coincidental that this news comes out just in time to distract the sheeple from the real issues.

Bin Laden's death won't end terrorism; heck, it will probably piss them off even more, though at least it might disrupt their organization for awhile. I just wish they'd caught him alive; I can think of the families of about 3000 people who would've liked to get their hands on him...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Unfortunately his death changes nothing. He was not in control of Al-Qaida, he was no longer effective and was effectively retired. His death now makes him the biggest martyr ever for radical islam.

Did his attacks trigger the fall of wobbly wall street? If nothing else, 9/11 triggered the biggest (zero financial ROI) spending spree on security the world has ever seen.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The way some people are acting is horrible. Makes us look so bad, imo. Acting like a bunch of children, we have bigger issues to deal with. All this makes me sick.

new topics

top topics

join