It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Al-Qaeda going to follow through on their plans now!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What i find most interesting is that this wikileaks information has not hit say the BBC for example and broadcast into the mainstream. If i were to go into work tomorrow and say well i am sorry to say that a nuke will be used in the next few months in revenge for OBL's death i would be quite rightly deemed as being full of disinformation etc. So i reckon media outlets which have seen all of the wikileaks documents have had D notices slapped on them, the BBC and Sky News certaintly here in the UK. For those of you living outside the UK a D notice is basically a govenment/military gagging order over news stories that would be a threat to national or global security. It could be a short term thing or a long term thing depending on what the event was, ie a military raid or something like the nuke scenerio. I am sure the D Notice has been used many times in the past which we will never get to know. I bet it was used alot in the Cold War for example.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
First I'd love to see some proof that Osama was behind the attacks. The only proof I saw was a video supposedly found in Afghanistan in a house. Who found it? Very fishy.

Maybe this is just America's excuse to leave Afghanistan because its unwinnable. They can't look weak and pull out so they'll say he's dead and we're leaving. Troops come home, Obama gets reelected. ... maybe?

Sounds like a winner to me...troops coming home the most important part. I'll keep hoping.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda isn't going to do anything but your government will probably do something really evil to you with-in the next 60-90 days...Let's just wait and see....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba

Originally posted by mayabong
First I'd love to see some proof that Osama was behind the attacks. The only proof I saw was a video supposedly found in Afghanistan in a house. Who found it? Very fishy.

Maybe this is just America's excuse to leave Afghanistan because its unwinnable. They can't look weak and pull out so they'll say he's dead and we're leaving. Troops come home, Obama gets reelected. ... maybe?

Sounds like a winner to me...troops coming home the most important part. I'll keep hoping.

No, your forgetting one thing, Oil man ;/ They won't be coming home any time soon.

Jamie.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
You know what's funny? Bin Laden did not practice what he preached. Did you see him doing suicide missions? No, he hid like a scared little animal. So what does this tell you? To him his principles were not worth dying over. Yet he expected others to do it? Sounds like a sick, brainwashing cult leader to me. Perhaps all of his cult members should sit back now, and introspect.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
What i find most interesting is that this wikileaks information has not hit say the BBC for example and broadcast into the mainstream. If i were to go into work tomorrow and say well i am sorry to say that a nuke will be used in the next few months in revenge for OBL's death i would be quite rightly deemed as being full of disinformation etc. So i reckon media outlets which have seen all of the wikileaks documents have had D notices slapped on them, the BBC and Sky News certaintly here in the UK. For those of you living outside the UK a D notice is basically a govenment/military gagging order over news stories that would be a threat to national or global security. It could be a short term thing or a long term thing depending on what the event was, ie a military raid or something like the nuke scenerio. I am sure the D Notice has been used many times in the past which we will never get to know. I bet it was used alot in the Cold War for example.

How about The Telegraph ? I've seen the same report on other UK MSM sites but I can't be bothered to go look for them, that's something for you to do...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm surprised to see so many brainwashed people, on this site especially! People saying things like "wow it's so great to take out the leader of al-qaeda, this will really hurt the terrorists."

I thought we were past all this...

Al-qaeda is a CIA front. Al-qaeda and "terrorist attacks/threats" are orchestrated by the elite to push their agenda. Taking out the "leader" is only a sham. It is either to make people have some kind of new found faith in the US president or it is a preparation for a new false flag, OR it is to cover up something much bigger that would normally have to be on the MSN.

You don't find it strange they supposedly couldn't find the cave this guy was in for years and now they suddenly find him in a mansion and kill him...All this a week or so AFTER a big news story hits about nukes in Europe that will be set off if he is captured or killed!? COMON people, put 2 and 2 together.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join