It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Al-Qaeda going to follow through on their plans now!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I hope to high heaven that Osama Bin Laden's death does not cause an attack of retribution by his followers as told by the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks.

Thoughts? Anything to add?

Nuclear Attack?
These were released by wikileaks.

THE mastermind of the 9/11 attacks warned that Al-Qaeda has hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe which will unleash a "nuclear hellstorm" if Osama bin Laden is captured, leaked files revealed today.

The terror group also planned to make a 9/11 style attack on London's Heathrow airport by crashing a hijacked airliner into one of the terminals, the files showed.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told Guantanamo Bay interrogators the terror group would detonate the nuclear device if the Al-Qaeda chief was captured or killed, according to the classified files released by the WikiLeaks website.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I dont believe any of this will happen.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Exactly what I was just thinking but the other threads regarding this didnt say a word about it....

This was just brought out last week and NOW they catch him???

Timing huh? I hope that was a false threat...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
I dont believe any of this will happen.

I don't believe you don't have a beard. Sorry, had to.
2nd

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think the world should be on heightened alert for terrorist attacks. However, I also think it is an enormous victory to take out the head of one of the most anti-west terrorist cells in the world that will demoralize many of his followers. I doubt they have the capability to launch large scale attacks on the U.S. or Europe, but only time will tell us. Anyway, lets enjoy the moment. This is great news.
edit on 5/1/2011 by InterestedObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Obama hasnt spoken yet but he SHOULD come out and say Bin LAden died of old age.

Why stir the pot with a big military like kill story (even if true) when you could squash all the negativity?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
First I'd love to see some proof that Osama was behind the attacks. The only proof I saw was a video supposedly found in Afghanistan in a house. Who found it? Very fishy.

Maybe this is just America's excuse to leave Afghanistan because its unwinnable. They can't look weak and pull out so they'll say he's dead and we're leaving. Troops come home, Obama gets reelected. ... maybe?

link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

Not an enormous victory at all considering the announced repercussions.

Tell the public that he went out naturally. You set a new, peaceful tone and Bin Laden is still dead!

link   
Was just thinking, I said I dont believe any of that would happen. But if its true that AMerica wants to Invade Iran, then would it be so hard for a bomb in europe to be knocked up and used as an excuse to attack Iran?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

People will want photos. It's going to be hard to make it look like natural causes if he was blown up. I see your point though.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well thees already sort of bomb threat at NAS corpus christi tx, is this just the beginning of terrorism ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It is known that he had a Dead Man's Drop set up for this.
This is not going to end well.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Really? Crap.. I am going the last week of July.
Can you give me more information please.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Check this out

fantasticvideos.info...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
People in the US are celebrating! We are on high alert -
what's next - I hate to think, so therefore I will refrain
from fear mongering or speculating and wait to see
what reprecussion we have to deal with.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Lets all join the military!!! =D

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I guess living near the border is finally going to pay off!ill be sippin mojitos in cancun while nuclear warheads burn your shadows to the ground!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I just read this and thought. How many times does Ben laden have to die before people believe it.
Every time a crisis is created his name pops up. It is starting to sound like " The Easter bunny is back ! hide your eggs and your cool aid!" He has been dead for a long time, but hey, if it works, use it again!
One country and 300milion people vs I man on a dialysis machine that died. Now please point out to me who is the dummy. Are you ready for another war/ Maybe he was in Syria all this time! better yet Iran.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I doubt anything will happen. Hell, hes probably been dead for years now, he was just an excuse to go to war

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlyer96

Yes.

And there certainly seems like a false flag is near..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join