It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grammar and Punctuation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I don't know how it got to 3 pages either. It really says something about a forum when something like this gets 3 pages and the ATSNN article about the Iraqi girl seeking assylum just gets less than half a page. And its not all me directing the topic toward WP23. There has been some people who jokingly talk about him, agreeing with me, and disagreeing with me. Some of you are acting like I said hes not allowed here, I never said that. I would like to see what he says, instead of having children use size 20 letters to defend him. And I did make a suggestion of what can be done to prevent more WP23s coming to this board.

EDIT: Page 4. How wonderful.

[edit on 7/30/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I've actually already U2U'd him a while ago with the link to this thread...chances are that if he stays in the military threads he's not going to pop in on a thread called "Grammar and Punctuation."

I don't know when he was on last,

I have posted a link for him on a thread in the aircraft section. Thread is called 'Britains missed opportunities' if you want to check it out. WP is usually on everyday, EnronOutrunHomerun.

I think he should know about this so he can defend himself rather than have others defending him.

I do sometimes feel as though I have to decypher some sort of code when reading some peoples' posts.

Wow. 4 Pages long now !

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
I don't know how it got to 3 pages either. It really says something about a forum when something like this gets 3 pages and the ATSNN article about the Iraqi girl just gets less than half a page. And its not all me directing the topic toward WP23. There has been some people who jokingly talk about him, agreeing with me, and disagreeing with me. And I did make a suggestion of what can be done to prevent more WP23s coming to this board.

Then theres people who use size 20 letters to get their little voice heard, but I'll just leave that alone.

EDIT: Page 4. How wonderful.

You don't know how it got to 4 pages? You keep on about it, that's how.

"And I did make a suggestion of what can be done to prevent more WP23s coming to this board."

If that's not a personal attack, I have no idea what one is then.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Maybe he (and others) just havent had the proper education for punctuation. If you really have such a problem with his (and others) posts, then just hit the ignore button, and youll never have to see there bad posts again instead of bitching bout it. People have bad punctuation, learn to live with it.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well I think if I hadnt of replied, hyper (or you for even replying to me) would of made it four. And about that comment, I like this board becasue of its intelligence level. Who knows, perhaps WP23 is a genius, but a lazy one. He could at least try to make his posts intelligent. Thats all I'm going to say about that.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok this needs to stop now,

Its not fair to be talking about a member on a thread like this,

This is a good piece of advice,

**If you really have such a problem with his (and others) posts, then just hit the ignore button***

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
xenophanes85 don't you have anything better to do then criticize me in the way I write? But then again what can I expect from someone who doesn't have the ballz to even u2u me about this thread , thank you EnronOutrunHomerun. As long as people understand what I am trying to say I don't need to write like a scholar, anyways whatever can waste my time with this thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
xenophanes85 don't you have anything better to do then criticize me in the way I write? But then again what can I expect from someone who doesn't have the ballz to even u2u me about this thread , thank you EnronOutrunHomerun. As long as people understand what I am trying to say I don't need to write like a scholar, anyways whatever can waste my time with this thread.
all i can say is right on
i dont always like your opionions but right on
* starts claping*

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

I actually had to read that twice to get the jist of it. lmao

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
west point you have been here a little over a month and have over 1600 posts something is wrong there

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Talk about stirring the pot!

Some people use punctuation, some don�t. The choice is theirs. Why worry about it?

I realize that I am only making this longer, so this is the last thing I will say on the matter.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

west point you have been here a little over a month and have over 1600 posts something is wrong there

LOL...iv been here over a year and barely have 1500 posts.

[Edited on 30-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Alright, this has gone on quite long enough.

Now that everyone's done picking on people for their grammar/punctuation/etc, we'll put this snipe-fest to bed.

In the future, how about we either handle things like this via:
1. U2U
2. The "ignore" button
3. Finding something more important to worry about

Thread closed.

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
...okay...topic ends now...

...any further witty repartee you guys wish to exchange can be done via u2u...

Peace,
ALIEN

EDIT: Hahaha...The Wrestler Girl herself, Banshee, beats me to the lock-down...

[edit on 30-7-2004 by alien]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join