It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(POLL RESULTS)Who are you voting for in 2004?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Kerry.
Ohio.

And I have to say, all you Bush fanbois truly scare me.

No, I dont think Kerry will be much better, but I know he would be better if even by 20% than just about every part of Bush' being.

Bush, his family and those they stand with are evil, greedy chickenhawks looking to continue to cash in on Americas turmoil.

Get Kerry into office now and if he doesn't turn things around entirely withint one year, I will be so utterly shocked and surprised, aside from already knowing their Skulls And Bones ties.

In all honesty, it doesnt matter. The good ole USA is fuccked anyway you look at it.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
amen

kerry - the lesser of two evils.

(live in europe, but american citizen)

[edit on 17-8-2004 by lost]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Michael Badnarik and I live in New York

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I forgot to say where from (Kerry/Edwards)

The great state of SOUTH CAROLINA.

And ya'll thought all S. Carolinians were Bushies.

Bush better git to work in North Carolina, too. He ain't no sure thing. At least not anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Kerry - Massachusetts

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm voting for Bush
I live in Illinois

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Michigan...in my immediate family we have 4 voting Kerry, and 3 voting Bush, in Georgia we have 2 family members voting Bush.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Kerry/Edwards
New York City
(No brainer that Kerry will take my great state)

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
VoteBuddy

The lesser of 2 evils is still evil. I don't see how u can expect change by voting for Kerry.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by infernal
VoteBuddy

The lesser of 2 evils is still evil. I don't see how u can expect change by voting for Kerry.

You can't.... their living in a dream world surrounded by horse#......

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
1 vote for Badnarik in Arkansas. Hmmm, I wonder who that could be?

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
1 vote for Badnarik in Arkansas. Hmmm, I wonder who that could be?

Badnarik won on the Moonshine and Shotgun ticket

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Great job on the poll BeingWatchedByThem
I really liked the map you made it was a great touch.

The map got me thinking the states on the news are always broken up into red and blue states what color would a third party state get?

Hopefully this year I can find out

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
The map got me thinking the states on the news are always broken up into red and blue states what color would a third party state get?

I think a 3rd party would get yellow -- it's a color that's easily contrastable with the eyes to both red and blue...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I can see yellow being a possiblity since it is perceived as a bright color subjectively. I originally figured it would be green, since green is the only primary color not used.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This was a great poll, though I have a hard time believing that Bush has a chance in winning California as shown on the map. Of course this was just a small number polled and I have to believe California will not go red. Also this website is full of Libertarians so it is really doubtful that so Badnarik will get that many votes.
My case against Bush and for Kerry is I am believe Bush can bankrupt the government and Kerry has enough experience not to do that. Badnarik does not have any experience within the US government or any political office(not the Bush does/did either) so I rather have someone in office with experience with the politics of DC.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
John Kerry (Democrat)
George Bush (Republican)
David Cobb (Green)
Michael Badnarik (Libertarian)
Michael Peroutka (Constitution)
Ralph Nader (Independent)

This thread is very worthwhile... especially coupled with the recent creation of the political platform committee.

Since the media only covers the two big parties, I was thinking... maybe there should be a thread in regards to each of the persons running for President. It would be a great way to introduce and inform the rest of us about the other parties... how many of us can honestly say we have heard of the above people?

And a statement of the votes... how many of us didn't vote in this poll?

I mean, if you look at the number of times this thread was viewed compared to the total number of ATS members, it goes along way to prove that the voting system does not draw in as much people as it should...

Just remember... in a final note... soothsayer in 2008!

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Soothsayer: I think the idea of introducing the other candidates in a thread is a great one. I would very much like to learn more about them and I am sure I am not alone...

U.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I if were American I would definately vote for Bush, keep that war wagon rolling buddy!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join