It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(POLL RESULTS)Who are you voting for in 2004?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sorry for not mentioning my state in my earlier post. I am from Florida and going with Kerry.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ralph Nader (Independent)

Nader is my man this term... and I live in Wisconsin.

Incidentally, during the last election, Wisconsin had the highest "extreme" voting... most of our votes went to Buchanan...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
John Kerry, upstate New York

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bush, PA

If Kerry wins we are all doomed.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivan
Also, I have read a bit of that liberal party web site, it's actually something similar that we have here in Europe

I couldn't have said it better myself.

U.S. President, 2005-2009

George W. Bush
Texas

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
*BUMP*

Although not Scientific, I am curious to see the Results. There are alot of people commenting in Political threads, Yet so few Replies Here.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The rules for the electoral college go as follow:

[1] Majority holder of popular votes in a state get those electoral votes.

[2] In the event of a tie, the procedure goes as follows.

(A) If there is a tie between the two major party candidates (Bush and Kerry), the following determines the winner of the electoral votes:

i) If the "spoiler" is Badnarik or Peroutka, the state goes to Kerry.

ii) If the "spoiler" is Nader or Cobb, the state goes to Bush.

DEFINED: The "spoiler" is the person who has the third most popular votes in that state.

iii) If the "spoilers" are tied, the state goes to the candidate (Bush or Kerry) with more national popular votes.

a) If the national popular vote is tied between the candidates, it will be a "heads-tails" coin-flip which will determine the winner of the state, done by a Mod or Admin (SkepticOverlord maybe?).

DEFINED: A "heads-tails" coin-flip is where one side of a two sided coin is X, while the alternate side is Y, after being flipped, the side facing up wins.

(B) If there is a tie between any two candidates (excluding a tie between Bush and Kerry), the following determines the winner of the electoral votes:

i) The candidate with more national popular votes between the two tied, wins the state.

a) If there is a tie between the two candidates in the national popular votes, the winner will be determined by "heads-tails" coin-flip, done by a Mod or Admin (SkepticOverlord maybe?).

(C) If there is a multiple tie, the following procedure happens:

DEFINED: A "Multiple tie" is a tie between three or more candidates.

i) Each of the candidates in the tie, gets three coin-flips multiplied by the number candidates tied. The candidate with the most "heads" wins that state.

DEFINED: The "head" side of the coin is the face of the coin, often has a portrait of a persons head/face.

a) If there is a still a tie between all previously tied candidates, repeat the previous procedure.

b) If there is still a multiple tie, even with one or more candidates lost, repeat the three coin-flips multiplied by the number of candidates procedure, excluding the candidates that lost in the previous round of course.

c) If it reaches a tie where there are only two candidates left, a "heads-tails" coin-flip would determine the winner of the state, done by a Mod or Admin (SkepticOverlord maybe?).

After much thought, I hope this covers all bases, and if you have any comments/questions on this procedure please feel free to reply.

If you are a Mod interested in the possibility of performing as a coin-flipper (lol) send me a u2u or reply in this forum.

The requirements are that you not be affliated with any party (i.e. I don't want... Repub/conserv, Demo/liberal, or Green/Libert/other) in the "2004 Elections" forum, as well as not voted in this poll. I would flip the coin, but I have my affiliation and votes. It would be best fit for all if it was done by a third person (one who is not a voter in the poll, and not affiliated officially on ATS elections forum).

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I will vote for Badnarik, and in Louisiana.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
*Bump*

Take note the poll is closing in less than 24 hours

Vote Now if you haven't already.

I will be displaying the popular vote results, as well as the Electoral College results, after I count all the votes.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Voting for Badnarik

Pennsylvania

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So what's the results??? I'm still waiting....

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Badnarik, New Mexico

If you value your personal freedoms you will too.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
So what's the results??? I'm still waiting....

The results will be posted Monday after 12:01 AM Eastern

As of now, the time of this post, Bush and Kerry are still tied in the popular vote!

However the folloing people, please REPOST the correction if you want your vote to count!

WHAT STATE ARE YOU VOTING IN?

Livenlearn
Sirr1
AffirmativeReaction
rc
lossofreason
deeprivergal
mutehalo

WHO ARE YOU VOTING FOR?

drbil

[edit on 8-15-2004 by BeingWatchedByThem]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
From the great state of South Carolina:

John F. Kerry for President in 2004!

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
sneek-peak of results, as is....

Starts 2:25am Cnt
Ends 2:30 am Cnt

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
*bump*

Come on people!! Every vote counts!! This is a close race, and its not just between Bush and Kerry!

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
*Bump*

Take note the poll is closing in less than 2 hours

Vote Now if you haven't already.
Make your corrections if asked, if you want your vote to count.

I will be displaying the popular vote results, as well as the Electoral College results, after I count all the votes.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm from Texas.
I'm voting for Kerry.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Kerry (as in Anybody But Bush).

New Zealand.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I'm in California and will be voting for Bush!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join