It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTHCOM has initiated FPCON BRAVO for all DoD forces (Osama dead)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I guess I have been farting around on this site for way too long.

First thought.. "hhm really? Now?!

Second thought "so they defrosted the Osama Pop..."

But a tiny glimmer in my icy heart dares to hope that this is true, and finally, finally we can all exhale before we have to worry about the next monster.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well forget that Bush was the one that went to war and faced the most burden (I'm not a Bush fan), Obama killed Bin Laden and will reap the benefit of being the hero. Next election is secure now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
eery.....i do not feel elated, or happy that he was silenced. numb actually...that the best description at the moment.

Exactly. I feel the same way.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xHybr1dx

When was the last time you were in Pakistan to check to see the reality of AQ ?
Never you just blinding follow stupid people on the internet who are stupid enough to believe their government is competent enough to stage something like 9/11 ...

yup. .. believable ..

# half you people think the same government is not competent enough to forge a BC ... derp
edit on 1-5-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously

Never you just blinding follow stupid people on the internet who are stupid enough to believe their government is competent enough to stage something line 9/11 ...

yup. .. believable ..

# half you people think the same government is not competent enough to forge a BC ... derp

You're on a conspiracy theory forum, yet, you believe that 9/11 was really terrorists? Please delete your account now, thanks.

link   
reply to post by truthorlies

Not really,the sinking economy will doom Obama's chances

link   
Anybody else seeing Obama's face looking reptilian on this speech?
INB4 camera tricks.
No other part of the video is doing it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kohaku

I don't.. but I am getting dizzy watching his eyes go back and forth reading the teleprompter

link   

Originally posted by TennesseeFan
reply to post by truthorlies

Not really,the sinking economy will doom Obama's chances

Doesn't matter. We have short attention spans. American Idol. Need I say more? All Obama has to chant is how he killed Osama and the election is his.

link   

Originally posted by xHybr1dx

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously

Never you just blinding follow stupid people on the internet who are stupid enough to believe their government is competent enough to stage something line 9/11 ...

yup. .. believable ..

You're on a conspiracy theory forum, yet, you believe that 9/11 was really terrorists? Please delete your account now, thanks.

That is your logical fail right there.
You think if you believe in one conspiracy you must believe in them all . And THAT is why 99.94% of conspiracies are silly. The conspiracy theorists just keep trying to bundle them all together until is a a super cluster # of BS.

And no I will not delete my account because I disagree with you.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The question was asked...."Wonder who the new boogie man will be?"
That should be easy enough...his son was just killed along with his wife and kids....
Drum roll please......Muammar Gaddafi

That is for as long as he is needed...then when they do not need him anymore....well, they
will choose someone else.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I might stand corrected, when he was walking away, some of the background did the same thing.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Wonder who the new "boogey man" is going to be, or maybe just a faceless group for the next false flag?

Well, according to Wernher Von Braun, after the terrorist threat comes an asteroid threat followed by a false flag alien invasion. I wonder if the death of Bin Laden is the signaling of the end of the terrorist phase of TPTB's plans, or if this is a set up for a retaliatory terrorist attack to keep the terrorist threat relevant for just a little longer.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
How do they already have DNA proof that it was him? This attack occurred yesterday at 1:30 am local time. So, they swoop in, kill him, gather uncontaminated DNA sample and rush it to where? Did they have a van parked out back? A mobile testing lab?

DNA testing

Just one example of the length of time it takes to test a sample.

Just wondering about the time frame on this supposed testing and if it would be feasible to actually get it done in time for the announcement.

Does anyone remember back in 2002 I believe when news channels were saying Osama had kidney disease and needed dialysis? They just said on the news that it was kidney stones and NOT kidney disease. Then I read an article...

Osama Dead

Wow...it's like they are not even trying anymore to cover stuff up. Give them enough time for memory to cloud then toss out a few bad lies and watch everyone roll over. The people cheering outside the White House are nauseating.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join