It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTHCOM has initiated FPCON BRAVO for all DoD forces (Osama dead)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Great timing since Obama is ruining the country and had his BC proven fake.
At least the Great Camel Jockey is dead!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
obama already has done more in 2 years than bush has done in eight.

not bad for a kenyan.

edit on 1-5-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

link   
So their made-up, fictional, character is finally dead? Lulz. Cool story, bro.

I #ING LOVE STORYLINES!

You're all being brainwashed.

"Threat level intensified"? Oh, how convenient, just another great way to stage yet another historic "terrorist attack" to take out the population.

Whoever believes this # is #ing retarded.

Years and years of brainwashing and lies being shoved down all of your throats, how's it feel?

“Ever since 9/11”, “Ever since 9/11”, “Ever since 9/11”.

This sickens me. This #ing sickens the # out of me.

link   
reply to post by bsbray11

To be fair it must get pretty hectic trying to keep up with 20 people trying to post first all using different titles.

On Topic :
Word is he ate a bullet.
Kind of expected a predator to take him out.

link   
Good or bad, we cannot know. This is part of some event we might not yet be aware of. Because we have lost trust in the military industrial complex and their parent controllers, we might be seeing something else happening, under the public news.

I am concerned for devicive means at play.

Watch the dark magicians other hand. carefully.

We cannot afford to be fooled any longer. Awareness is our best defense.

ZG

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LikeDuhObviously

Yeah, that's understandable.

What frustrates me now is that I can't open the "What Really Happened" article about Osama being dead years ago! I remember it having different sources in one place but it won't load. They must be getting bogged down with too much traffic now.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
According to CNN he was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad. I knew that he was not living in some cave in the middle of nowhere.

So what does Obama do with Pakistan now???

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I hope that what was said by Osama leutenant Zarqawi isn't true and Al Queda doesn't have nuclear bombs ready to be detenated if Osama is captured or killed!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xHybr1dx

I #ING LOVE STORYLINES!

"Threat level intensified"? Oh, how convenient, just another great way to stage yet another historic "terrorist attack" to take out the population.

Years and years of brainwashing and lies being shoved down all of your throats, how's it feel?

I feel your pain, al-qaeda doesn't even exist.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

Originally posted by xHybr1dx

I #ING LOVE STORYLINES!

Sure they don't exist. Ragheads are actually CIA with really good tans killing our own troops.

Quit wasting my oxygen please

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I would love to hear you explain this.

It is a group of people that call themselves Al-Qaeda .. We know they exists because it is a group of people that call themselves Al-Qaeda.

How can you refute that ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
All of those closed-minded, piece of #, drones standing outside of the White House singing makes me #ing DISGUSTED.

This just #ing makes my skin crawl.

God....damnit.....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously

I would love to hear you explain this.

It is a group of people that call themselves Al-Qaeda .. We know they exists because it is a group of people that call themselves Al-Qaeda.

How can you refute that ?

Sure, they do probably exist, but they had nothing to do with 9/11. That was orchestrated by the government, more specifically the Bilderberg and other secret socities who intentionally cause all of these disasters to take place. We have been fed lies since the beginning of time.

The funny part is, how do we even know that this group called, "Al-Qaeda" even does exist? We are just fed # through our news stations, we don't know if they really even exist. More storylines and gimmicks, perhaps.

Do the research yourself, I'm not going to waste my time.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by xHybr1dx

Ha ha, chill bro. Yes, they are a bunch of scumbag liars, but the good news is, lots of us already know that! And more and more people by the day.

They've probably been sitting on this story for years and just waiting for the right time to throw it on the American people when they were in a desperate enough situation to warrant it. TPTB are still facing the end of their reign and they know it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Ha ha, chill bro. Yes, they are a bunch of scumbag liars, but the good news is, lots of us already know that! And more and more people by the day.

They've probably been sitting on this story for years and just waiting for the right time to throw it on the American people when they were in a desperate enough situation to warrant it. TPTB are still facing the end of their reign and they know it.

Lots of us already knew? I laugh at that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Lots of us already knew? I laugh at that.

I didn't even say most people, I just said lots, and yes, lots of us have had this information for a while.

Like I said earlier, I've been trying to pull up the old articles talking about this, but go figure, those websites are down right now!

I went digging through more pages of Google results for "Osama dead" but more and more it's just crap about this "breaking news".... So if you're interested in that information get back to me tomorrow or something when WRH's website is back up.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I didn't say most...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Anyone who knows anyone in the US, Canadian, British, etc military knows if Al Qaeda exists.
Just because you live lonely life behind the computer screen believing all the random BS on the internet does not mean no one has been to Pakistan and Afghanistan ...

Wake up !
Thats what you people like to say all the time right ?

Well it is time to wake up and look at reality ... Seriously.

The rest of your post is just random internet nut baggery ... next.
edit on 1-5-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LikeDuhObviously

Seriously get a life.
Anyone who knows anyone in the US, Canadian, British, etc military knows if Al Qaeda exists.
Just because you live lonely life behind the computer screen believing all the random BS on the internet does not mean no one has been to Pakistan and Afghanistan ...

Wake up !
Thats what you people like to say all the time right ?

Well it is time to wake up and look at reality ... Seriously.

The rest of your post is just random internet nut baggery ... next.

I laugh at blinded, closed-minded, slaves. Keep believing everything that the media shoves down your #ing throat, lulz!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ok, so with osama being confirmed DEAD, by a US asset, in a mansion in Islamabad...what happens now?

do we begin seeing our troops coming back home?

dead men tell no tales, so we can't hear him tell what really went down.

eery.....i do not feel elated, or happy that he was silenced. numb actually...that the best description at the moment.

does the playbook have retaliatory US bombings now that the boogey man has been killed.........likely, in my gut feelings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join