It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Your Talent to Spread the Truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
After listening to the song "Words I Never Said" by Lupe Fiasco, I've been thinking a lot. I personally have tried my best at spreading the Truth through lyrics, writing, and even writing a book. I believe we all have certain talents in us to help spread whatever Truth we want. I believe mine is writing, at least at this time. What's yours and what have you done to apply that skill to making our world a better place?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

Logical argument. And another talent is, I could care less about popularity.

Both are important, but there is nothing more important to being a truth teller than the willingness to stand alone.

Cheers.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Obama's promises in one hand and...

A big stick in the other.

People tend to perk up and listen to the latter when they didn't win with the former...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

mine is writing and HARD CORE RAP MUSIC!! lol i have so many truther songs written with beats to record that are actually good and stand out from the rest
heres a link to one song i did about mainstream crap

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I absolutely love to debate with people, and have found that I have a unique ability to keep people calm or fire them up when around them. This works nicely, as I really dislike when people turn a peaceful debate into a scream-fest.

I also like to write, and write often. I really cut back on writing for a novel that I am working on to focus more on political issues, and am trying to get the ball rolling for a blog under the name of Frostily Bones (anagram for Sons of Liberty).

Honestly, though, the greatest ability of mine is reading/sensing peoples emotions easily. You can fire them up when needed, know when to stop pushing them, cool them down, and rekindle their spirits. Empathy for the win.

new topics

top topics

join