It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The picture showing him dead is faked and is being used by most main stream media sources in the UK, the question that should be asked is WHY a faked picture is being used and WHY Obama is lying to the world,"cause for concern for the worlds people" should have been the medias headlines and story;

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

That is exactly what I read in my E-mail just now I got an e-mail from the democratic party and after reading the propaganda and how Obama is going to keep us safe, it adds, PLEAS DONATE TO THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Why oh, why I brake in laughter every time I see Obama telling in the news that Bin Laden is death.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The 911 mastermind, who confessed after beign tortured more than 100 times, is denied a civil trial

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You know you like this.

link   
Al Gore invented the internet.

Obama killed Osama.

Two, larger than life, LIES.

edit on 2-5-2011 by romanmel because: typo

link   
Really mixed feelings about this...

Of course, I'm happy he's dead (if he really is). I have to assume he is, as I doubt the President is going to go before the nation and state it, only to then have him pop up somewhere. They simply wouldn't risk it...but.....

And that's where the bad feelings start.

In Obama's own words, they first got intel on this in August!
He was staying in a mansion (described as a fortress), not 1000' from a Pakistani military training center? (and the Pakistanis didn't know where he was?)
It takes months to plan a fairly simple raid?
Kind of odd that this happens right when all the birther arguments are raised? (I never put much faith in them before, but now I have to wonder....)
Buried at sea? (Why so fast?, Why no independent confirmation?)
It seems they could have done this at any time, Why now?

Just that this whole thing seems really fishy. I'm not doubting too much that he's dead...just too risky otherwise....but there are really a lot of things not adding up here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
They dumped his body in the ocean....his head's going to be stuck on a pole at ground zero at noon today!

(that'd be cool)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think this thread should be renamed.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid [HOAX]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It really brings home just how stupid, hypocritical and sick some Americans are. Celebrating the death of another human being, How enlightened.
The pictures showing Bin Laden dead, have already been proven to be fake and his body has now been buried at sea, So all we have to go off is the words of the US Government who have no credibility whatsoever when it comes to the truth.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

these poor fools have no clue whats in store for them

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Bin Laden's hideout marked on google maps
eu.techcrunch.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
HA!!!!

I just knew that this thread wpuld eventually be about how this is a hoax. Predictable.

I'll bet that they did a hell of a lot of serious verification to make sure that plausible denial would not be an option. Especially after all the loose ends were allowed to exist surrounding the 9/11 attacks.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by iamaperson
I thought they had not yet verified his DNA. How long does it usually take by the way?

I think it takes about 30 days.

edit on 5/2/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Ok, thanks, so then they could not have yet tested the DNA, only collected it. But we don't need to know the results, all its going to be is a confirmation (I highly doubt theyre going to say they got the wrong man).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

And they never will add to anything, I truly believe that this is a diversion, just like the Royal wedding in the UK, perhaps is linked to something about to happen? the economy again?

Perhaps a cover up to boost Obama's rating for next elections after the drama of his birth certificate.

What president will fall for a bait like showing his birth certificate because he is been taunted?, please give me a brake.

This smells fishy alright, I never care about his birth status because if he is from an American mother he is an American born by right.

So something doesn't add up with the resent evens lately and our politicrap in the white house, too many laws been passed favoring corporats, from the supreme court to congress.

People needs to keep their eyes open because the crap is going to hit the ceiling and is going to be a surprised.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Oh man this is perfect

Gives Obama a much needed opportunity to shine, "I determined that we would take action"

'Confirms' he even was a threat, that he coordinated 9/11

'Confirms' that he wasn't already dead ages ago (so that he could not be used as a false flag reason for various military activities)

His body was apparently buried at sea according to the BBC article I just read (just woke up so sorry if I've missed actual evidence of his body and identity), so yeah that says it all

Quite frankly he wasn't even needed anymore. His legacy of fear will even live on in "be prepared for retaliation attacks". We're settled in the mid east and africa, unrest is spreading, we can finally put Osama to rest.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
when Saddam was captured (and executed) how many videos were there and photos...

Now we are supposed to believe that Osama bin Laden has been killed/body gathered, DNA evidence matched/body disposed of at sea and there are no videos nor photos?
Traditional 'burial at sea'?

Who are we kidding...Benazhir Bhutto even named the killer of Bin laden
english.pravda.ru...

Benazir Bhutto, who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007 stated in November that the Osama bin Laden, the head of the international terrorist network al-Qaida, had been killed. Bhutto claimed that she even knew the man who had killed the prime suspect of 9/11 terrorist attacks in the USA. According to Bhutto’s words, Bin Laden was killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh – one of those convicted of kidnapping and killing U.S. journalist Daniel Pearl.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Mod_ Both CNN and Fox are reporting that Obama will say Bin Laden has been killed. ROFLMO....He's been dead for 8 yrs and now Obama pulls this BS out to get re-elected.

Everyone that's here saying he's been dead since 2003...seriously people, you claim to be intelligent, informed, free thinking individuals.

You weren't there. You don't know. Shut up already. You look like fools.

link   

Originally posted by kindred

It really brings home just how stupid, hypocritical and sick some Americans are. Celebrating the death of another human being, How enlightened.
The pictures showing Bin Laden dead, have already been proven to be fake and his body has now been buried at sea, So all we have to go off is the words of the US Government who have no credibility whatsoever when it comes to the truth.

I don't think its just Americans though, there are sick people all over the world, I just cannot believe how many of them were on the news, crazy. I'm still dissappointed that they didn't capture him.

link   
They buried OBL at sea

I thought surely they would mount him and hang him on the walls of the pentagon...

How are we ever suppose to know he is truly dead if we don't have a coroner confirm it with autopsy photos and all? I suppose that if OBL is still alive then we can expect OBL to release a grainy video with muffled audio here in the next few days.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
where is the evidence he IS dead?
No real news coverage of the kill?
why kill him when Everybody would rather see him die nationally.
no pictures, no video , nothing,..I call this bunk..
Not that I really believed Osama was real in the first place.
Actually, I think Obama is just trying to up his ratings..

Apparently, the entire operation streamed live to the sitiation room, and they have it all preserved. That includes the aftermath and the verification efforts (autopsy and the whole process). I'm sure that we'll see plenty more about this, since they already know that the rightwing will be spinning like tops on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join