It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I hope someone does get to the bottom of all of this, but I get the impression that we well never get anywhere near the truth about Osama. His death solves nothing, will not make America or the world any safer and did not bring us any "justice".

Obama is just another tool (duh!) in claiming justice. Actually there will never be any justice in the 9/11 situation. All of the usual suspects are still running around living it up breathing a sigh of relief now that the scapegoat has been "found and eliminated".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

You should take it from Obama himself when he said he authorized the attack "today" meaning yesterday, Sunday. The video can be found on youtube.

The news was rushed so of course MSM's coverage would initially be lacking in some details.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
i would imagine this is why the Royals cancelled their honeymoon, they're easier to protect at home!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Details will come.. In the next day or two.. just watch this space.... and the one over there....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
So he was thrown into the ocean? HA sure so the most wanted man in over a decade has been found and yet they show no evidence(apart from a fake photo)and then throw him int he ocean and expect us to believe it?pfffft

It seems that people have already forgotten the evidence that shows that Osama was never in harms ways.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by uncuuncu

No, I do believe that the President authorized the attack yesterday and everything that went down went down yesterday. My point was that there have always been those that state that something occurred earlier, or that OBL was even dead, without ever posting a source. It's somewhat humorous.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Want to see what real home grown SHEEPLE look like?

They shout, "Obama da man! He killed that SOB...ah where da beer at, man?"
Amerika's future rest in these hands?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well as fun as this thread has been, Im of to watch the Snooker world champ final.. I'll check back in once this thread reaches 200 pages..

link   
reply to post by marg6043

another fear I have is, they will use this as the basis of blame for a false flag attack. What if they (the 911s) do something far worse than 911 now that they have a strong enough scape goat.

link   
Goodby evidence. Please tell your children a better lie. Like one where we kept telling him he was under arrest and to come out with his hands up. He refused to be taken alive. That story makes US look decent.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoSpace

Originally posted by iamhobo
What network is it?

Come onnnnn Alien Disclosure!!

But seriously, alien disclosure please?

Alien disclosure will never happen because beings from another planet have never visited Earth.

prove it;

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Awesome!

That was 6 trillion dollars spent very well

-Kdial1

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
where is the evidence he IS dead?
No real news coverage of the kill?
why kill him when Everybody would rather see him die nationally.
no pictures, no video , nothing,..I call this bunk..
Not that I really believed Osama was real in the first place.
Actually, I think Obama is just trying to up his ratings..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
(sorry to gloss over the pic again, but its relevant)

AP retracts Bin Laden Photo
www.pittsreport.com... is-he-really-dead-taliban-says-no/

AP retracts photo purporting to show Osama bin Laden’s dead body, Bin Laden Was Found at Luxurious Pakistan Compound, IS HE REALLY DEAD? TALIBAN SAYS NO.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ahh, where's Michael Moore when you need him.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What I find suspicious about this, is that we have no proof that he was actually killed. We have not seen the body and they apparently dumped in the sea which has nothing to do with Islamic custom. We bury bodies not dump them!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
So he was thrown into the ocean? HA sure so the most wanted man in over a decade has been found and yet they show no evidence(apart from a fake photo)and then throw him int he ocean and expect us to believe it?pfffft

It seems that people have already forgotten the evidence that shows that Osama was never in harms ways.

A fake photo does not count as evidence.

They better prove this, but I am sure they will, the question is what is good enough evidence? If they release a photo you can always find some "proof" that it was Photoshopped even if it wasn't. I'm waiting for the pics anyway (unless theyre gonna be classified and thus we normal people cannot see them)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
How can they verify DNA and bury him at sea if this all happened last night?

Good question and I certainly don't have the answer, but it's the US military. They can do just about anything. I don't doubt the ability to collect DNA, test it and then toss him into the sea.

I can't believe that we'd toss him in the sea without having MUCHO evidence to convince the American people. I wanna see videos. I mean, if what we've gotten is all we're going to get, this is BS. I hope it's not. I want this to be real. But I won't believe it until it's proven.

Originally posted by iamaperson
I thought they had not yet verified his DNA. How long does it usually take by the way?

I think it takes about 30 days.

Originally posted by Conscious
Osama has been dead for 8 years!

If you believe the TV you should slap yourself!

www.tinyurl.com...

And you believe that article? Without any evidence except the word of a Taliban leader? Should you be slapped for believing such flimsy evidence? Yes. IMO, you should. And the article is from 2001. That's TEN years, not 8.

reply to post by JAGx1981

Great post!

We have to be patient. I'm certainly not going to believe anything the Taliban says!

edit on 5/2/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by romanmel

it makes me sick to see what americas youth is and has turned into (of course there are exceptions). there are some pretty good rap songs but rap has been the driving force for dumbing down our american youth. do these guys not understand that a scape goat has just been created for another false flag attack that will make 911 fail in comparison. then comes marshall law and the herding of the sheeple.

link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Want to see what real home grown SHEEPLE look like?

They shout, "Obama da man! He killed that SOB...ah where da beer at, man?"
Amerika's future rest in these hands?

For each one of those pricks we should picket their funerals 'westboro style' and do the same thing. but then I remember I have at least some compassion for humanity.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join