It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

"The news of Bin Laden's death will, I predict, encourage many Americans to believe that the war which began on 11th September 2001 is finally over and that it is time their boys came home," blogs the BBC's political editor Nick Robinson.

BBC News

link   
Hey guys, I am still new here and I can't create a new thread.
However...I wanted to share something I noticed after taking a second look at the "death photo" of Osama being shown in the media.

Mod Edit: WARNING - Graphic Image - Not for sensitive readers
I made this: i.imgur.com...

Read the note on the bottom of the image please. The reason that the body was "buried at sea" is because of Geneva Convention rules over having a body of the enemy (can't be shown, celebrated...etc or something to that extent). So...the Osama death photo may in fact have been photoshopped just to show people he is dead. However...I am just making a point for people to not take that photo as proof because it is photoshopped. Period.

Thanks for reading...

- Konstantine
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

link   
The only reason i can see for not releasing a photo proving his death, is that he shot himself and the wounds obviously would show that.

this image would just be used as propaganda then but extremists

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
try the following video from 6 minutes on:

www.youtube.com...

as if it wasn't obvious enough, providing no proof whatsoever while conveniently floating that fake pic (reminiscent of the original fake footage ordeal right after 9/11) with inbuilt deniability can only serve to separate the willingly totalitarian people from the rest.

anyone who actually takes this at face value rather than some psyop derived curiosity should join the jackboots, imho, where they belong.
edit on 2011.5.2 by Long Lance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by scratcher
pretty confusing to watch americans celebrating the death of OBL. Do the people on the street at ground zero screaming U -S- A really believe this? If so ,then they deserve what they get, a propoganda puppet president. thats right a PPP
and they will be the ones that vote obama back into office. FOOLS

Well the American public have proven to the world that they are by far the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Just wait until 2012 they will amaze you. They will elect a idiot and then call him a idiot a moment after like it wasn't their fault.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DC449

Hello? You're on a CONSPIRACY website.

What site did you think you were on?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Can people please just post the link to those grusome pictures rather than embedding them in the thread?

Please?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by istayaway

OMG.. this we know is fake and has been floating around for a while.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This is the worlds best kept secret, for a whole week no information was leaked. that simply never happens.
something is not right about this.

No evidence, body buried at sea before announced to world media, no film footage.

link   
Interesting turn of events.

If Bush had somehow managed to get this job done, most of these naysayers would be singing 'Hail the Conquering Hero.' But because it's Obama who got the deed finished, it's a psy-op.

Good luck with the election of some as yet unnamed GOP shill who must now battle the incumbent President who got Bin Laden.

link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Can people please just post the link to those grusome pictures rather than embedding them in the thread?

Please?

I reckon just stop posting that picture--everyone knows its fake, even the media agrees. There is no point in publicizing it anymore, if you need to know about it, read a few pages back (warning-quite a few), or just watch the news or google it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So the "death" photo is the exact same as the old photograph? What did he die in the exact same position? As if his beard wouldn't have gotten whiter (it actually looks darker). And what's that cotton behind his head? Did his turbin get blown into cotton?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

Should someone change the title to "Warning... many links to fake pictures of Osama in here"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Rt are saying he was killed last week?? i got feeling by westermedia the operation was done last nigh/earlymorning

link   
The body was swiftly buried at sea? Pics or it didn't happen

Anyway didn't Benazir Bhutto mention he was dead back when she was alive?

link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent

Should someone change the title to "Warning... many links to fake pictures of Osama in here"

Could work actually

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A multiple choice question.

The zombie Osama Bin Laden's "death" was the highest level breaking news because:

1) U.S. is breaking through the debt ceiling. (we're completely and utterly BROKE)
2) QE2 by the Feds ends in June. (hyperinflation and dollar crash)
3) Obama is embarrassed by his lame attempt at forging his BC.
4) False flag op blaming "retaliation" for killing Bin Laden in the works. (and thanks to Wikileaks for building this one up recently saying that a bomb hidden in Europe will go off if OBL is killed or captured.)
5) Obama 2012.
6) Radiation from Fukishima (multiple complete meltdowns) is still poisoning us.
7) None of the above.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Shouldn't CNN be giving these cheerleaders AKs to fire into the air?

Or crossing their arms while chanting "B.. B.. B.."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent

Could work actually

Really? Not a lot of reading before posting going on in here today lol

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join