It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Yea right, the combined forces of NATO and all their military spending and they can't kill one guy hiding right where you would expect him to be for a decade, a DECADE. I'm calling bull on this.
edit on 2-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Muslim death rites include burial in graves...they believe that at Judgement Day their bodies will rise...so putting it into the sea doesn't make sense to me?

link   
reply to post by Charizard

What happened to "he died a week ago?"

Are the propaganda writers on crack?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
killed in pakistan,then body taken to afghanistan and burried at sea ok so wheres the sea near afghanistan,dont you just love sky news what a load of crap

link   
one thing i don't understand is why didn't Osama have a lot of guards with him

it makes no sense, if we couldn't find him for ten years and he was walking around with an army.

why the hell doesn't he have a lot of men protecting him, where was his intelligence?

link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Let them "go on." And let them watch and learn.

reply to post by zaintdead

That DNA testing is sorta funny. Why'd they have his DNA to begin with? How'd they get it? Was that a pre-req for his working for the CIA? Deposit DNA sample here...
edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

a) they won't release dna

b) they burned the entire compound so no evidence

c) buried at sea within 5 hours

d) the audacity and criminality of obama is staggering.

link   
No autopsy? This is a homicide and no autopsy?

JFK gets half his head blown off and we still get an autopsy.

This $hit is hapening way too fast.

link   
Jee some of you are experts at top secret stuff, i mean i dont suppose any of you work for CIA or the government? Some of you are happy to say and make up some # without any evidence. Any of you worked in the army, anyone know how quick these can go? NO. But yet so many of you seem all sure that this happened and this didnt happened but where is the evidence?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have only one thing to say

Hoorah

link   

Originally posted by kykweer

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by hawaii50th

It's not that at all, they are preparing for something big to bring down what's left of the United States economy, constitution, and freedom.

Again with the THEY. This they folks are really getting around town. They caused 9/11. They killed JKF. They are covering up UFO's. They planted a black president in 1961. They are doing this and they are doing that. They they they are ruining America.

Name me one person who is in the THEY. The they that everyone believes is the THEY.

Why isn't it possible the THEY you speak of is the REPUBLICAN PARTY? Why isn't that just as possible as all the other lunatic theories that are out there?

Where have you been, don't you ever study conspiracies? You come to a conspiracy forum and yet your completely clued out to who they can be? Don't you know anything of the Illuminati, Bilderburgs, Freemasonry, any secret society that lately has come opened to certain degree? George Soros, anything?

He probably means that "they" are always refered to as the single group to blame for ALL the wrongdoings around the world.

Exactly! Everytime something bad OR good happens THEY did it. When people say "they" it really means they have no idea who they are talking about.

link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Lol, they are going on again about "conspiracy theorists" questioning the burial at sea.

I think they are listening to us. Quick give them some disinfo.

Oh crap, I blew that didnt I?

Lol, they are going on again about "conspiracy theorists" questioning the burial at sea.

Link? or which news are saying that now
what a coincidence its almost like a war between The Western Press vs ATS.
edit on 2-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
bin laden died years ago...is this the excuse to let off the bombs this imagery al qaeda,claim to have if bin laden is ever killed.

link   
look at the date on this article

cl.ly...

link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I cant tell, but its funky. There are two of them. At least.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2DamnGood

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong
reply to post by iamhobo

mmm..looks real fake...so badly photoshoped that even my 1 year old could do better....make sure you scroll to the side to see the dead fake pic...

Agreed!!

That photo is not an official USA photo, it was broadcast on another TV station (in Afganistan I think), and then other TV stations took the photo from them and spread it. It has not been confirmed/verified/authenticated by anyone. It was probably a photoshop job by the TV station, not the US.

link   
This is really great news!!!!
Any organization when beheaded goes running around like headless chicken, goes weaken, progressively and finally collapses.

An unbeatable reason filling the plaque on Obama's Nobel Prize

I feel happy

PEACE

link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
No autopsy?

Says who? You?

link   
reply to post by iamaperson

Yea and a crappy photoshop job at that.