It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

So why didn't Bush do the same crap as you guys claim Obama is doing now?

Because he didnt need to? He had two terms without it, and he played his role, pushed the agenda he was hired to push, Osama has been the globalists ace in the hole for when they needed to quickly make us all feel the Looooooooove and come together as a nation united against a common threat.

We just dont know what that threat is yet.

But they are preparing to show us, Ill bet. Iran?

link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

funny..sorry..i live in germany and am used to writing in german...i didnt ealize id written in german here till you mentioned it..

thanks

link   

they will eventually think of something to use. Just a warning everyone should be on alert tomorrow or today i mean.

if u see a person doing something suspicious jump them, i know it sounds crazy but u never know, better safe than sorry

link   
i'm very suprise !

-the birth certificate
-the death of Bin laden

only one last thing and all will be perfect...

i think in a few days you people will see the last card put on the table to seal the deal.
this news is the signal.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

What I am saying is he is hiding in the equivalent of a massive Pakistani Wal-Mart 120 miles from the Afgan border, why the hell did it take 9 years?

That is, if you believe this crap, thing is either way it is screwed up.
edit on 2-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by alienesque

funny..sorry..i live in germany and am used to writing in german...i didnt ealize id written in german here till you mentioned it..

thanks

No prob man. I was just scared to click a link i wasn't sure about.

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Bush wanted to keep the two wars going.

link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
Who cares about Bin Laden anyway? He does not mastermind al qaeda, he does not mastermind anything,

Is there a thread on ATS that claims Bin Laden doesn't mastermind anything? I'd like to read it. I would think that would be a topic of discussion the day after Bush said Bin Laden killed 3000 Americans.

link   
Have you seen the photograph of the person claimed to be Osama ? I thought I was bad at photoshop but this photograph raises the bar.

link   

Originally posted by Vrill
Bin Laden has been dead since the Bush administration and never disclosed it and now on the verge of reelection, Obama is known as the President in office that killed Bin Laden.

Coincidence?

A lot of people have been saying that above and to be honest, I believe it.

The reason that I believe this, is due to the fact that not an hour after Obama's speech, Bin Laden was "buried at sea" - I mean come on

So why didn't Bush do the same crap as you guys claim Obama is doing now?

oh yeah he coulda went for that third election right?, osama is CIA and that alias hasnet been needed since. the burial at sea is the most suspicious part .we shoulda mummified the ****** and put him on display for americans to curse at throw junk at if he did exist.
edit on 2-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I think it's a bot.

link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
i'm very suprise !

-the birth certificate
-the death of Bin laden

only one last thing and all will be perfect...

i think in a few days you people will see the last card put on the table to seal the deal.
this news is the signal.

what last thing?

link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by hawaii50th

It's not that at all, they are preparing for something big to bring down what's left of the United States economy, constitution, and freedom.

Again with the THEY. This they folks are really getting around town. They caused 9/11. They killed JKF. They are covering up UFO's. They planted a black president in 1961. They are doing this and they are doing that. They they they are ruining America.

Name me one person who is in the THEY. The they that everyone believes is the THEY.

Why isn't it possible the THEY you speak of is the REPUBLICAN PARTY? Why isn't that just as possible as all the other lunatic theories that are out there?

Where have you been, don't you ever study conspiracies? You come to a conspiracy forum and yet your completely clued out to who they can be? Don't you know anything of the Illuminati, Bilderburgs, Freemasonry, any secret society that lately has come opened to certain degree? George Soros, anything?

He probably means that "they" are always refered to as the single group to blame for ALL the wrongdoings around the world.

link   
reply to post by alienesque

by the way the photo you just showed us who was that other guy?
the person next on the right.

link   
Ok, so Faux News is saying the timeline is:

-Obama authorized the strike last Friday

-The strike was carried out today

-Eight hours later Obama announced that Osama was killed

-Within 5 hours of that Bin Laden has been buried at sea

So in the span of 13 hours the US forces: 1. Launched a strike that took out Osama. 2. Confirmed it was him via DNA tests. 3. Buried him at sea.

Wow..

link   

Why isn't it possible the THEY you speak of is the REPUBLICAN PARTY? Why isn't that just as possible as all the other lunatic theories that are out there?

Why isnt it possible it is the CIA? Or international bankers? Or cute lil blue smurfs with a taste for human flesh?

We dont tend to be as favorable to the two party game on ATS. We have already figured out they are both screwing us.

link   

A U.S. official told NBC News that bin Laden was later buried at sea "in accordance with Islamic law and tradition."

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Yeah...this isn't fishy.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Lol, they are going on again about "conspiracy theorists" questioning the burial at sea.

I think they are listening to us. Quick give them some disinfo.

Oh crap, I blew that didnt I?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
We can't say that Osama's dead or alive, but we can definitely say that this incident was not it. I think the US government is sick of the whole war against terrorism thing and they thought nothing's really happening with Osama for so long so, hey, he must've died some time ago, right? But now we need to prove to the public somehow. Hey, there's a vulnerable nation Pakistan and it's a supposedly dangerous place so no one will be willing to cover the story. We can plan the whole thing there and at such an odd time at night that no one will be there to cover it live for those people who ARE actually willing to cover it. So now to get that off their chests and focus more on the Al-Qaeda.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Why wont the media release the DNA? because i think they dont have it.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join